剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Right, because you are not your mother.
-你怎么知道 -你是高贵的
- How did you know-- - What you are is noble,
可敬的 并且无可指摘的
honorable, and unimpeachable.
任何人都可以有一个孩子 但是领养小孩
Anyone can just have a baby. But to adopt one?
那就是英雄了
That takes a hero.
那就是一位愿意现在拿出支票本
It takes a selfless, giving, kickass superwoman
为收养机构开一张6万美元支票的
who's willing to take out her checkbook right now
无私 慷慨 伟大的女人
and write the adoption agency a check for $60,000.
好的
Well. Okay.
完美
Fabulous.
我很高兴能和你合作
I'm just so glad that I'm on this journey with you.
卡洛琳公主 我一直与你同在
Princess Carolyn, I'm with you every step of the way,
从你给我这张支票开始到我向你介绍
from you giving me this check all the way to me introducing you
你的新负责人 特蕾西
to your new caseworker, Tracy.
有更好的人来接手 拜
You're in wonderful hands, bye!
怎么
Uh, what--
恭喜你 你是...怀孕五个月了吗
Congratulations. What are you, like, five months pregnant?
不 我不是要生小孩 我要收养小孩
No, I'm not a birth mother. I'm adopting.
有道理 因为你都这么老了
Oh, that makes sense. 'Cause you're so old.
米凯拉还会回来吗
Is Mikhaela ever coming back?
会 在你梦里
Yeah, in your dreams.
行 行 不行 行 什么
Yes. Yes. No. Yes. What?!
珍妮 剧本里要找性感迷人的
Jeanine, the script calls for hot and haunted.
你觉得这个女孩性感迷人吗
Does this girl look hot and haunted to you?
我知道她可能在中♥央♥公园莎士比亚剧里很性感
Yeah, I'm sure she was hot for Shakespeare in the Park,
但是我需要电视剧的性感
but I need TV hot.
实际上 她现在看起来有点吓人[迷人]了
Actually, she's starting to look haunted.
-能借一步说话吗 -没事
- Hey! Uh, this a bad time? - It's fine.
我可以一边和你说话
I can talk to you and also
同时评论她们的身材
judge these women's bodies at the same time.
怎么了
What do you want?
首先 剧本很棒
Okay, well, first of all, the script is great.
的确是一流的 我喜欢它...的全部
Really top-notch stuff. I love the whole... thing of it.
我只是想弄明白
I just wanted to clarify
菲尔伯特这个角色的一些事
some things about Philbert as a character.
好 在第三页
Yeah, okay, on page three,
菲尔伯特只有在听他亡妻的录音时
is it necessary that Philbert can only orgasm if he's listening
-才能达到高♥潮♥ 这有必要吗 -有
- to a recording of his dead wife's voice? - Yes.
好吧 那第八页的这个
Okay, well, what about this thing on page eight
他去脱衣舞俱乐部
where he goes to a strip club
但只是坐在后面 听着莱昂纳德·科恩的歌♥
and just sits in the back with a sketch-pad
拿素描本画那些脱衣舞♥女♥郎
and draws the strippers, while a Leonard Cohen song plays?
这怎么了
What about it?
只是那些半裸的脱衣女郎
It's just that all of these half-naked women.
我理解
I mean, I understand it.
我只是担心这会被看做是
I'm just worried it might
没有必要而且有些"男性凝视"
come across as gratuitous and, uh, male-gazey,
我知道不是这样的
which I know it isn't!
你知道吗 你们可以回家了
You know what? You girls can go home.
脱衣女郎那幕删掉
The stripper scene's cut.
-不 -认真的吗
- No. - Seriously?
我要怎么养活我的小孩
How am I gonna feed my baby?
我想到了更好的点子
I just got an idea for something better.
不画裸体脱衣女郎了
So, instead of drawing strippers naked,
你只用画吉娜的裸体
you're just going to draw Gina naked.
吉娜 波杰克认为
Gina, BoJack was concerned
原来那幕没必要而且很"男性凝视"
the old scene was gratuitous and male-gazey.
是吗 波杰克是那么说的
Oh, he was? BoJack said that?
如果是主角的话会更有趣 也更有意义
This is much more interesting and motivated by character.
既然这是被角色激起的
And since it's motivated by character,
那就意味着这不是没有必要的
that means it's not gratuitous.
多谢提醒 波杰克 你真是帮了大忙
Thank you for the note, BoJack, you really helped.
对 谢了 波杰克 帮了大忙
Yeah. Thanks, BoJack, for helping.
能拿点冰来吗
Can we get some ice?
能给吉娜弄些乳♥头♥用的冰吗
Can we get some nipple ice for Gina?
三智的店
-你就是著名的尤兰达吗 -我不出名
- So, you're the famous Yolanda. - I am not famous.
你一定是把我和那个出名的尤兰达搞混了
You might have me confused with another more famous Yolanda.
我知道 我这么说是因为陶德经常提起你
I know, I-I just meant because Todd talks about you so much,
我感觉你很出名
I feel like you're famous.
不太清楚
Oh, well, that was not clear.
好吧 陶德 你怎么不说话
Okay. Todd, why don't you say things now?
史蒂夫 你还在修你的卡车吗
Steve, you still fixing up your truck?
你说的是艾米莉的前男友
You're thinking of Emily's old boyfriend,
那个消防员 史蒂夫·迪马科
firefighter Steve D'Marco.
我是消防员史蒂夫·迪马科 我们差别很大
Yeah, I'm firefighter Steve D'Mazio. We're very different.
但是我确实有辆卡车 正在修
But I do have a truck, and I'm fixing it up.
谢谢你的关心
So, thanks for asking.
我创建了一款能让消防员见我的约会软件
I created a dating app for firefighters to meet me.
-看起来有用 -没错
- Looks like it worked. - Yeah.
我们应该为性冷淡创建一款约会软件
Hey! We should create a dating app for asexuals.
性冷淡为什么会想要用约会软件
Why would asexuals want a dating app?
不是所有的性冷淡都是非浪漫主义者
Well, not all asexuals are aromantic.
这么说吧
Think of it this way.
一个人可以是 A 浪漫主义者
One could be: A, Romantic,
或者B 非浪漫主义者
or B, Aromantic,
同时是 A有性♥欲♥ 或者B性冷淡
while also being A, Sexual, or B, Asexual.
所以你可以是BB 或者BA
So you could be BB, or BA.
比如我 就是AB 明白了吗
As for me, see AB, see?
即使在百分之一的性冷淡中
So, even within the one percent of the population that's asexual,
还是会有人
there's an even smaller percentage
依然渴望浪漫的恋爱关系
that is still looking for romantic companionship.
看来这款软件的适用人群很少啊
Seems like a pretty thin user base for an app.
但是没有这款软件
But without it,
性冷淡浪漫主义者就会最终
asexual romantics might end up settling for just whatever
会和另一位性冷淡浪漫主义者凑合着过
other asexual romantics they might meet,
即便他们可能完全没有共同语言
even if they have nothing else in common.
-不管怎样 -对
- Well, anyway-- - Yeah,
但他们没有任何共同语言或许是好事
but maybe it's good if they have nothing in common
因为这样一来 他们就能帮助对方
because then they can help each other grow
成长转变 成为更加完整丰富的人
and change, and become fuller, more well-rounded people.
这倒是真的
Yeah, that's true.
陶德 你还在做那个
So, Todd, are you still doing that
疯狂的小丑牙医训练吗
rabid clown-dentist exercise thing?
没 这整件事
Oh, no, that whole thing
在小丑们失控的时候就崩♥盘♥了
kinda fell apart when the clowns got loose.
我知道你杀了你的妻子 菲尔伯特
I know you killed your wife, Philbert,
我会证明的
and I'm gonna prove it.
别想将我指为凶手 马龙
Don't finger me for a murderer, Malone.
以前这么说的人可都不知道落得什么下场了
I don't know where those fingers have been.
我让你见识见识怎么样
Well, how about I show you?
卡
Cut!
是谁在嗷嗷喊个不停
Someone keeps shouting "Wow" And "Ooh."
你们拍的东西真是太牛逼了
You guys are doing a bang-up job over here.
人猿之王凯撒如是说
So sayeth Caesar! King of the apes!
听着哥们 我知道你想干什么
Look, man, I know what you're doing, okay?
你是要惩罚我 但别惩罚吉娜
You're trying to punish me. Just don't punish Gina.
我没想惩罚任何人
I'm not trying to punish anyone.
我只是在尽力拍一部
I'm just trying to make a good show
前所未有的绝妙好片
that's brilliant and unprecedented.
听起来你们俩意见基本一致
It sounds like you guys are basically on the same page.
你是唯一对此有意见的人
You're the only one with a problem here.
-吉娜就没意见 -吉娜才不是没意见
- Gina is fine with it. - Gina is not fine with it.
二位 你们说的几乎一模一样
You guys, you're almost saying exactly the same thing.
只不过其中一个加了个"不"字
Except one of you is saying "Not".
吉娜 你对在这一幕裸体上镜有意见吗
Gina, do you have a problem with the nudity in this scene?
裸体很好 妙极了
It's great. It's brilliant,
前所未有 我要去吃点土豆了
unprecedented. I'm gonna get some potatoes.
看到没 大家都没意见 就你事多
You see? Everyone's fine with it but you.
所以能不谈这个了吗
So, can we drop it?
我知道以前你在拍摄现场是大佬
I know you're used to being the most important person on set.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表