剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
-我以为你背疼呢 -对
- I thought your back hurts. - Yeah.
你怎么把我撑过围栏的
How did you lift me over the fence?
肾上腺素爆发
Well, the adrenaline kicked in.
-你真的需要这些药吗 -天啊 你几次...
- Do you really need these pills? - Hollyhock, how many times--
我只是想说 有没有可能你...
I'm just saying, is it possible maybe you don't--
好吧 你上了大学突然就很厉害
Okay. You go to college and suddenly you're so sophisticated,
-而我就是愚蠢的瘾君子 -什么 不
- and I'm a dumb junkie, is that it? - What? No!
你什么都不明白
You don't understand anything!
-我很痛苦 -不 我明白
- I am in pain. - No, I get that.
一直以来 我这辈子 你都不懂
All the time. My whole life. And you have no idea.
很抱歉你和我妈妈有过一次不快
So, sorry that you had one bad experience with my mom,
但我这一辈子都很痛苦
but I have been in pain my whole life.
我觉得你应该送我去机场
I think you should take me to the airport.
好吧
Okay.
宝宝舒适椅
-确定不用我送你回家吗 -嗯 拉尔夫
- You're sure I can't drive you home? - No, Ralph.
那我至少能跟你一起等出租车吗
Can I at least wait with you for the cab?
好吧
Okay.
航♥空♥兄弟
航♥班♥出发
那就回头见了
So, I guess I'll see you later.
-霍莉霍克 我很抱歉 -我也是
- Hollyhock, I'm sorry. - Me, too.
也许我有可能...
Maybe, it's possible that I don't...
不是百分百需要那些药
100-percent need-need the pills.
我以为我需要 但是...对
I thought I did, but-- yeah.
所以谢谢你...关心我
So, thank you for... caring about me.
-你不会有事吧 -嗯
- Are you gonna be okay? - Yeah.
我可以休学一学期 如果你需要...
I could take a semester off, if you need someone--
不 上帝啊 待在学校
No. God, no. Stay... stay in school.
好好上课 亲亲凯子 上大学
And take your classes, and kiss boys, and do the college thing.
我没事的 我知道 药不好
I'm gonna be fine. I get it. Drugs are bad.
不是所有的药
Not all drugs.
显然如果你又疼了 有真正的医生
Obviously, if you get hurt again, and a doctor, a real doctor
给你开止痛药 你就可以用
prescribes you painkillers, you can take them.
-但除非是你又痛了 -好
- But only if you get hurt again. - Okay.
-你保证吗 -我保证
- You promise? - Yes. I promise.
好吧 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye.
纯粹乌心
搜索中
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表