剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
"to board the great ship or take the high road through the rocky ridge. "
登上巨舰或是踏上山中布满岩石的大路
"And the body of each tribe's leader was offered to the gods
各部落首领在雅典娜之墓里
"in the Tomb of Athena. "
把他们的身体献给了神"
Yes. Precisely.
是的 一字不差
And the great ship was a galleon that departed from here,
"巨舰"就是大帆船
where we're standing.
从我们现在所处的位置起航的
And it took the founders of the 13 colonies to their destiny.
"它载着13个殖民地的创始人去完成他们的宿命"
And those that didn't board the galleon took the high road,
"没有登上大帆船的人踏上了...
the rocky ridge that led to the Tomb.
那条通往古墓布满岩石的山中大路"
Let's move.
走吧
The path is supposed to be marked by gravestones.
路旁应该有墓石作为标记
There's something there.
那里有些什么东西
Wait!
等一下!
Get back! Get back!
后撤!后撤!
HELO: Sharon! Sharon, take cover!
莎伦 莎伦 找护体
Switch.
换
Nice one. Ammo!
漂亮 弹♥药♥!
Here.
给
Lee, no!
李!别去!
You gotta be frakking kidding me.
不是吧
Not bad.
不坏啊
ADAMA: It's interesting.
有意思
Betrayal has such a powerful grip on the mind.
背叛居然能让人这么揪心
It's almost like a python.
几乎和大蟒一样
It can squeeze out all other thought,
可以挤压出你的一切思想
suffocate all other emotion, until
窒息一切情感 直到...
everything is dead except for the rage.
一切都已死去 只留下暴怒
I'm not talking about anger.
我不是说愤怒
I'm talking about rage.
而是暴怒
I can feel it, right here,
我能感受得到 就在这里
like it's gonna burst.
像是要裂开一样
I feel like I wanna scream,
觉得自己想去大喊一声
right now, matter of fact.
事实上现在就想去喊
If I may say something...
我可以说句话吗?
Speak your mind, Dee.
有话直说 小杜
I don't think the problem is that you've been betrayed.
我认为问题不在于别人背叛了你
I think it's that you feel helpless.
而是你感到无助
You were shot, you were injured, you couldn't do anything.
你中枪了 你受伤了 无法去做些什么
Don't make excuses for me.
不要为我找借口
And when you finally had a chance to do something...
当你终于有机会去做些事的时候
I'm sorry I did this.
抱歉 我这么做
...you let us down.
你让我们失望了
You let us down.
你让我们大失所望
You made a promise, to all of us
你做出过承诺 对我们大家做出过承诺
to find Earth, to find us a home, together.
答应我们去找到地球 为我们大家找一个家
It doesn't matter what the President did, or even what Lee did.
总统怎么做都无所谓 李怎么做没关系
Because every day that we remain apart
因为只要我们分开一天
is a day that you've broken your promise.
这一天就代表你违背了你的承诺
People aboard those ships made their own decision.
那些船上的人是他们自己做的决定
It was their decision, not mine.
是他们的决定 而不是我的决定
Thank you, Petty Officer.
谢谢你 中士
You may leave now.
你可以走了
You asked to talk to me, sir.
你找我来谈话 长官
Maybe because you think that I don't have anything to say.
也许是你认为我不会说些什么
But I do.
但我却有话要说
It's time to heal the wounds, Commander.
是疗伤的时候了 指挥官
People have been divided.
人们已被分开了
I said, that's enough.
我说过 够了
Children are separated from their parents.
妻离子散
A cost in blood.
血的代价
Let's go, Madam President.
我们走吧 总统女士
ADAMA: Mr. Gaeta.
盖塔先生
I want to see all recon material on Kobol immediately in my quarters.
立即把一切有关科波的侦察资料送到我房♥间里来
Aye, sir.
是 长官
TIGH: Kobol?
科波?
Yes.
是的
I'm putting the fleet back together.
我要让舰队重新凝聚到一起
I'm putting our family back together.
我要让我的家人重聚
This ends now.
这一切到此结束了
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表