剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Once again, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
Dr. Baltar is distorting the real issues before us.
波塔尔博士仍在扭曲摆在我们面前的事实
The issue here, the real question, is not
真正的问题并非是
allowing the scriptures to dictate the policy of this government.
是否允许经♥文♥来左右政♥府♥的政策
The question is, do the scriptures contain real-world relevance?
而是经♥文♥中是否包含着与现实世界相关的信息?
Do they contain the information necessary to guide us to a safer home
这其中是否包含指引我们去一个更安全的家园的必要信息呢?
than some completely unknown planet
而不是去一个刚被我们发现的
that we've just now discovered?
完全陌生的星球呢?
Obviously, my answer to that question is yes.
很明显 我的答案是肯定的
I have always and will continue to feel
我会一如既往地去探求
the scriptures hold real-world relevance.
经♥文♥中与现实世界相关的信息
Mr. Vice President, the next question is for you.
副总统先生 下一个是您的问题
How do you respond to the charges
您所提出的在这个星球上永久定居
that you've seized the idea of permanent settlement on this planet
被一些人看作是投机取巧的赌博
as an opportunistic gamble?
这您作何反应呢?
Some would say it's to be construed as a desperate move
有些人则解释为是因您的选票落后
from a campaign that was falling behind in every poll.
而放手一搏
Well, you know, that is...
这是一个...
That is an excellent question, in fact, Jim. Thank you.
一个非常好的问题 谢谢
And I am only too glad to have the opportunity to respond to it.
我很高兴有机会对此作出回应
You see, I have long been a proponent in the search for Earth.
你们也知道 长久以来我一直是寻找地球的支持者
The promise of perhaps finding not only a new home
这个诺言是不仅要找到一个新的家园
but also the prospect of discovering
并希望我们失散已久的兄弟姐妹
our long lost brothers and sisters of the 13th Colony is a powerful one,
所在的第13殖民地是繁荣富强的
and one I have believed in heart and soul,
和我朝思暮想的一样强大
but the trouble is, the Cylons continue to follow us
但问题在于 赛昂人对我们紧追不舍
as they have done every step of the way
在殖民地沦陷后
since the destruction of the Colonies.
便一直如此
And if we have a chance to change this dynamic, to stop this deadly chase,
如果我们有机会改变这个局面 结束这样的致命追击
shouldn't we take it? My answer is yes.
我们该抓住这个机会吗? 我的回答是肯定的
MAN: Oh, yeah. Come on.
对 继续
Thank you. Madam President, 30 seconds.
谢谢 总统女士 30秒
There's no assurance, none whatsoever,
我们根本无法确定赛昂人
that the Cylons don't already know about this planet,
是否已经知道了这个星球
that they don't make regular stops here looking for us,
是否会为了寻找我们而定期检查这里
and that, in fact, they aren't simply waiting for us
或是他们就等我们定居后
to settle on the surface so they can attack us...
再来攻击…
I have to respond to that. I simply have to respond to that.
我必须回答一下 必须简单地说一下
I'll give you 15 seconds.
给您15秒
What you've seen right now, ladies and gentlemen,
各位 你们所看到的是
is another example of the President using fear to drive her campaign.
总统用恐惧 来推动她的竞选的另一个实证
Fear.
恐惧
Fear of the gods.
对神的恐惧
Fear of the Cylon. Fear of fear itself.
对赛昂人的恐惧 对恐惧本身的恐惧
Is it not time to stop being afraid?
难道不是该无所畏惧的时候了吗?
I'm asking all of us
我恳请各位...
to stop running from our lives and start living them.
不要再逃命了 开始生活吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. That is all we have time for today.
谢谢 今天就到这里
I'd like to thank both the candidates for their frankness today.
我要对今天两位候选人的坦诚表示感谢
A very exciting debate.
另人激动的辩论
And this concludes the cycle of the debates for the Presidency.
还要感谢各位助理
The polls will open in three days. Please vote.
投票将在3天内开始 请投票
Thank you and good night.
谢谢 晚安
Not your night, I guess.
今晚你不在状态啊
Why don't you go frak yourself?
你去死吧
MAN:With me now is campaign manager for Dr. Baltar, Mr. Tom Zarek.
和我在一起的是波塔尔博士的竞选总干事 汤姆·泽瑞克先生
Tom, welcome. You were in there with us today.
汤姆 欢迎你 今天你也在场
What was your impression?
你有什么感想?
ZAREK: Well, I thought Dr. Baltar did exceptionally well.
波塔尔博士的讲话非常出色
Laid out his vision of the future
阐明了他对未来的看法
and offered the people a way to end the suffering and terror
并为民众指明逃离苦海的途径
that defines so many of their lives.
让许多人明白了生活的意义
On the other hand, I found myself wondering
另外 我倒想知道罗丝琳
how Roslin's arguments against settlement could possibly win.
反对定居的理由怎么能站住脚
Watch your footing over here. On me. Let's go.
小心 跟着我走
Get up to that line, right there.
就在那边
Got it?
发现了吗
All right, hold it.
好吧 停下来
Let's figure out where we are, Karl.
看看我们在哪儿 卡尔
Resistance base camp was still another click ahead.
抵抗军的营地还有1公里远
Movement. 11:00.
11点方向有动静
Friendlies?
友军?
You got a Samuel T. Anders there?
你们中有叫萨缪尔·安德斯的吗?
BAROLAY: Is there a Kara Thrace there?
你们中有叫卡拉·瑟瑞丝的吗?
If there is, you tell her she took her good sweet time getting here.
如果有的话 你告诉她 她可真是一个慢郎中
Friendlies.
友军
What took you so long?
怎么这么久才来?
We got Marines and Raptors.
我们有陆战队和猛禽号♥
We're gonna get you and your people out of here, okay?
我们会救你们出去的
As good as your word, huh?
言而有信 是吧?
Yeah, good as my frakking word.
恩 我他妈言而有信
What, did you think I was gonna leave you here?
怎么?以为我会丢下你不管?
Now you feel like a big frakking idiot, don't you?
现在觉得自己是大白♥痴♥了吧?
All right, just shut up and save us already, okay?
你就闭嘴 只管救我们出去吧
Okay, people, this is nice, but we have toasters on our ass.
各位 这是好事 可鬼子们还在我们后面
Where are the rest of your people?
其他人呢?
This is it.
就这么多了
Toasters hit our base camp this morning.
鬼子们今早偷袭了我们的营地
I lost half my crew.
我们人数死伤过半
Incoming!
炮火来袭!
MARINE: Pull back!
后撤
Back to the Raptors!
回猛禽号♥!
No!
不!
The shell trajectories are between us and the Raptors!
弹道轨迹在我们和猛禽号♥之间
We're cut off!
我们的退路被封死了
MARINE: Men down!
有人牺牲了
Stay right there! Stay right there!
呆在原地! 呆在原地!
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表