剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
I'm right here with you, Sharon.
我在你身边 莎伦
If you wanna settle this, your people have to disengage.
如果你想达成协议 你的人必须解散
No more civil disobedience, no more acts of violence.
不再有不合作 不再有暴♥力♥行为
I want our students back in school.
我要学生都回学校
Done.
好的
I'm glad you called, Madam Secretary.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我 部长女士
Me, too.
我也是
DOCTOR: I'm afraid the tests are positive. The mass is malignant.
恐怕测试呈阳性 是恶性肿瘤
BILLY: What's happening?
发生什么了?
She's convulsing! Nurse, get me 10cc's of...
她在抽筋 护士 给我10cc…
COTTLE: Help me get her on her side.
帮我给她侧身
Nurse! Nurse!
护士 护士!
No, hold it.
不 别动
I'll be damned.
不敢相信
BALTAR: Madam President?
总统女士?
Dr. Baltar.
波尔塔博士?
It's so very good to see you.
看到你太高兴了
No, no, no. Don't. Don't move. Don't move.
不不 别动 别动
BILLY: Madam President.
总统女士
How's she doing, Doctor?
她怎么样 医生?
I've never seen anything like it.
我从未见过这种情况
It'll be a while before she's 100%,
她恢复还要段时间
but the scans are clear.
但扫描结果很明白
The cancer's gone.
癌细胞消失了
Are you sure?
你肯定?
It's gone.
消失了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Admiral.
上将
You seem better.
你看上去好些了
Much.
好多了
Are you still holding the spokesman
你还关着那个…
from the new faction in the brig?
新教派的发言人吗?
Yes.
是的
Would you take me to him, please?
带我去见他 好吗?
Certainly. Thank you.
当然 多谢
I'll wait for you to get dressed.
我等你穿衣服
JAHEE: President Roslin.
罗斯林总统
Mr. Jahee, isn't it?
亚西先生 对吗?
I thought it was time we met.
我想我们该谈谈
Would you open the door, please?
请开下门?
Do it.
照做
All these people want is to be heard.
我们会听取大家的想法
A member of your group nearly destroyed our Tylium refinery.
你们中有人差点摧毁了锑的提炼设备
Before we can even begin to talk,
在我们对话之前
I need your personal assurance that there will be no more attacks.
我要你个人保证 不会再发生类似攻击
As I told the Admiral, I've had no direct contact with anyone.
我告诉过上将 我没有直接联♥系♥…
Genuine negotiations require trust.
继续谈判需要信任
Do not lie to me.
不要对我撒谎
I'll talk to my people.
我会和他们说
Make them understand.
让他们明白
Excellent.
好极了
Then I'll listen, maybe even act.
我会洗耳恭听 也许你现在只是在敷衍
But if you renege,
但是如果你食言
I'll insist the Admiral hunt you and your friends down without mercy.
我将要求上将消灭你和你的人 决不容情
NO. 6: You seem very content.
你看上去很满足
Sharon's child is safe.
莎伦的孩子安全了
Adama and Roslin have agreed that more study
阿达玛和罗斯林
is required before any
同意在激烈措施
drastic measures are taken.
被执行之前进行更多研究
Yes, but by saving Roslin, you've denied yourself
但是因为救了罗斯林 你失去了
your rightful place of leadership.
成为合法领导的机会
There are many aspects of you, Gaius, I will never understand.
你真是让人猜不透 盖尤斯 我永远无法理解
You wouldn't.
你不会的
And neither, would I suspect, your corporeal counterpart.
我想你也同样猜不透你的肉体拷贝
Do you love her?
你爱她吗?
What is that?
这是什么?
The note that Roslin wrote me.
罗斯林给我的信
To be opened upon the event of her death.
本该在她死后打开
"President Baltar, I offer my sincere congratulations.
"波尔塔总统我给你我真心的祝贺"
"I say that knowing we've had our differences
我知道我们有分歧
"and that you take office despite my many reservations.
而我对你的入主也持有保留意见
"You may be the most brilliant person I've ever met,
你也许是我见过最聪明的人
"but your intelligence is unleavened by compassion.
但你的才智被肉♥欲♥淹没
"You must be reminded of your ethical responsibilities
你必须使你的种族责任感
"and challenged to rise above your own selfish needs.
高于你那自私的需求
"I don't write this to hurt you, but to beg you to open your heart.
我写这封信并不是要伤害你 而是希望你能敞开心扉
"Understand that the people in the fleet look to you
要知道舰队的人们希望从你那里得到的不仅是领导
"not only for leadership but for solace.
而且还有安慰
"Justice.
和公正
"Find a way to give them that,
想办法给他们所需要的
"and you will be a great leader.
你就会成为伟大的领袖
"Laura Roslin. "
劳拉罗斯林
BALTAR: And after all I've done for the fleet.
我为舰队做了那么多
And after all I've done for her.
我为她做了那么多
Roslin's never trusted you.
罗斯林从来就不信任你
She's undermined you at every turn, and now...
她在各方面不断对你产生坏的影响
So now we know she's never gonna trust me.
现在我们知道她永远不会信任我
This is not a political struggle anymore, Gaius.
这不再是政♥治♥斗争 盖尤斯
This is quite literally life and death.
这是生死之搏
The President assured me that as long as there are no further acts of violence,
总统向我保证 只要没有暴♥力♥行动
she's willing to bring our concerns
她会把我们的意见
to the Quorum and Admiral Adama.
带给12法人团和阿达玛上将
She's trying to buy time.
她想拖时间
She'll never be open to negotiating with the Cylons.
她决不会和赛隆人谈判
I disagree.
我不同意
I think we made real progress today
我想今天我们取得了实质性的进展
and so does the Vice-President.
副总统也是
Baltar? Yes.
波尔塔? 是的
Just before I left, he asked to meet with me.
就在我离开前 他要求见我
He encouraged patience while he works with Roslin from within,
他要我们耐心 他会在内部做罗斯林的工作
and he offered the contents of this case as proof of his sincerity.
他这个包里的东西是对他诚意的证明
What's in it?
里面是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
He said that you should be the one to open it.
他说应该由你来打开
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表