剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
For convincing me that I should go.
说服我...应该离开那里
I would be dead.
否则我早就死了
My son would be dead.
我儿子也会死
Whatever else the costs,
无论还有什么代价...
I won't second-guess that outcome.
我都不会再去评判这个结果
I think it's time to go find this
我看是时候该去寻找...
tomb of yours.
你所说的古墓了
So Cally kills Sharon
凯莉杀了莎伦
and the old man gives her 30 days in the brig.
然后老头子就关她30天禁闭
Thirty days for murder.
谋杀罪关30天禁闭
They don't see it as murder, Helo.
他们没把那看作是谋杀 西洛
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我和你说的就是这事
That's what you're not hearing.
你还是听不进去
To him, to the president, to all of them,
对他 对总统 对他们大家来说
Cylons aren't people.
赛昂人不是人
I'm not a person to them,
我对他们来说不是人
I'm a thing.
而是一样东西
I won't just stand by and let them kill you like the other Sharon.
我不会坐视不管 让他们像杀害另一个莎伦一样加害你
Okay?
知道吗?
I believe you, Helo. I do.
我相信你 西洛 真的
But if we're gonna have any future together,
但如果我们想拥有属于我们的未来...
any at all,
一切的一切...
I'm gonna have to take matters into my own hands.
我就要亲自动手解决问题
What're you talking about?
什么意思?
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
Yes.
是的
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗?
Yes.
是的
Then don't ask me what I have to do.
那就不要问我要去干什么
Sharon, what the frak are you...
莎伦 你到底在说什
Trust me.
相信我
Trust us.
相信我们
Have you had a chance to think about our conversation?
你考虑过我们之间的谈话了吗?
Haven't thought about anything else.
我一直在想这事
And?
怎么样?
When we get to the entrance, they'll be distracted.
等我们到了入口以后 他们就会放松警惕
I'll take the father and you take the son.
我♥干♥掉父亲 你干掉儿子
You should see this!
你们过来看看
Lieutenant Thrace, I hope you have that Arrow handy.
瑟瑞丝中尉 我看你就顺便把它打开吧
I need you to know something.
有些事你要知道
I'm Sharon but I'm a different Sharon.
我是莎伦 但我是另一个莎伦
I know who I am.
我知道自己是谁
I don't have hidden protocols or programs lying in wait to be activated.
我身上没有等待启动的隐含协议或程序
I make my own choices. I make my own decisions
我自己做选择 自己做决定
and I need you to know that this is my choice.
你要知道这是我自己的决定
This is one of the old stallions.
一支老式斯塔林
It's not military issue.
不是军用枪♥支♥
Where the hell did you get this?
你到底从哪儿得来的?
It's his.
是他的
Take it easy.
慢点
Just wanted
只是想...
to see you get your due.
看到你得偿所愿
You never did listen to me.
你总是不听我的话
Stupid frakking thing couldn't come with a handbook.
这他妈的鬼东西就不能带一本操作指南?
No, because that would just be too logical, wouldn't it?
不可能 不然那样就太合情理了 是吧?
"And the Arrow of Apollo will open the Tomb of Athena. "
"然后阿波罗之箭将打开雅典娜之墓"
Yeah, well, unless anyone sees a keyhole, or whatever,
恩 除非谁能找到钥匙孔或什么的
then we're either in the wrong place
否则我们不是找错了地方
or we're just perfectly screwed.
就是完全被耍了
ADAMA: Okay, then why don't we just...
我们还是...
Helo, come here.
西洛 过来
APOLLO: On three. One, two, three!
数到三 一 二 三
There it is.
动了
Oh, my gods.
天那
After you.
你先请吧
Helo, you stay out. Yes, sir.
西洛 你留在外面 是 长官
Chief? TYROL: Sir.
上士 长官?
ADAMA: Guard everybody.
留守大家
TYROL: Yes, sir.
是 长官
STARBUCK: If the Arrow didn't actually open the tomb,
如果没用神箭就打开了这座古墓
how do we know this is the right place?
我们怎么能确定就是这里呢?
We don't.
不能确定
But it's a tomb all right.
但这确实是座古墓
The scriptures say you need the Arrow to find the map.
经♥文♥上说需要神箭才能找到地图
These broken statues, I recognize them.
这些破碎的雕像 我认识
The ram, Aerilon.
公羊 爱诺朗
Gemenon, the twins.
杰米朗 双胞胎
These are the icons of the 12 tribes, the 12 Colonies.
这些是12部落 12殖民地的雕像
This is really where it all began.
这里才是一切开始的地方
STARBUCK: We all came from this place.
我们都是从这个地方而来的
This could be Picon, the fish.
这个可能是派亢 一条鱼
I guess, this little lady could be Virgon, right?
我猜这位年轻的女士应该是沃钢吧?
The goat, Caprica.
山羊就代表卡布里卡
ROSLIN: Sagittaron,
撒纪特恩
the archer.
弓箭手
He's missing something.
他缺了什么东西
APOLLO: Where the hell are we?
我们到底在哪里?
ROSLIN: I don't know.
不知道
Tomb of Athena, I think.
我想是雅典娜之墓吧
I thought we were already in the tomb.
我们不是已经进到古墓里了吗
STARBUCK:I think that was the lobby.
我想那只是大厅吧
Again the ancient symbols.
又是这些古代符号♥
ROSLIN: These patterns
这些图案...
were on the original flags of the 12 Colonies,
是12殖民地还采用古名的时候
back in the days when the Colonies were called by their ancient names:
每个殖民地旗子上早先的符号♥
ROSLIN: Aries.
白羊座
Taurus.
金牛座
Gemini.
双子座
Cancer.
巨蟹座
Leo.
狮子座
ROSLIN: Libra.
天秤座
Virgo.
处♥女♥座
ADAMA: The jewels match the constellations.
那些宝石与星座相对应
APOLLO: This is the map.
这就是地图
This is the map to Earth.
到达地球的地图
ADAMA: Maybe.
也许吧
So is Earth in one of these constellations?
那地球就在其中一个星座的里面吗?
We're standing on it.
我们正站在它上面
We're standing on Earth.
我们正站在地球上
STARBUCK: The scriptures say
经♥文♥上说...
that when the 13th tribe landed on Earth,
当第13个部落降落到地球上以后...
they looked up into the heavens and they saw their 12 brothers.
他们仰望星空看到了他们的12个兄弟
ROSLIN: Earth is the place
在地球上...
where you can look up in the sky
你可以仰望苍穹
and see the constellations of the 12 Colonies.
看到12殖民地所在的星座
I don't know what good it's gonna do us though.
可我还是不知道这对我们来说有什么用
Then what are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么做?
Search the entire galaxy for one particular star pattern?
在整个银河里搜寻一个行星图案?
There. There in Scorpio. I've seen that before.
那里 在天蝎座里 我以前见过
APOLLO: It's the Lagoon nebula.
是礁湖星云
ADAMA: Astro body M8.
M8星云
That's a long way from here.
离这里好远啊
Yeah.
恩
But at least now we have
可至少我们现在有了...
a map and a direction.
地图和方向
We have struggled since the attacks,
从遭受袭击那天开始 我们就努力抗争
trying to rely on one another.
相互依靠
Our strength, and our only hope as a people
作为每个人 我们的力量和唯一的希望...
is to remain undivided.
就是要做到团结一致 永不分离
We haven't always done all we could to ensure that.
我们并未尽全力保证这点
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表