剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Hey, do you mind?
你们注意点行么?
Ooh, frisky.
哦 跳起来了
That hurts.
生气了
What is the function of this ship?
这艘船有什么功能?
I don't know. Here, take a closer look.
不知道 给 仔细看看
What makes it so important?
为什么它显得那么重要?
Why would two Base Stars be tasked to protect it?
为什么要派两艘基地之星专门保护它?
I don't...
不 不知...
I don't know.
不知道
Do you think Thorne will give us a chance at this one, too?
你说桑恩这次也会给我们个机会么?
No, I heard him say he's gonna have to break her in a little first.
不 我听他说他要先给她尝点苦头
Hey, whoa, whoa. I know, but not here.
不 不 别在这里
Who the hell's this Thorne?
这个桑恩到底谁?
Lieutenant Thorne, sir. Cylon interrogator.
桑恩中尉 长官 赛昂审讯官
Rides them hard and keeps them talking.
"骑"上她们 她们才招
Your little robot girl is in for quite a ride.
你的机器小妞要当坐骑了
Hee-haw.
嘻嗨
Think about it. We need to go.
想清楚了 我们得走了
What the frak?
怎么他妈回事?
Okay. No!
好吧 不!
I'll tell you!
我会说的
Move it! Get out of the way!
快走 别挡道!
Move, move, move, move! Get... Get out of the way!
快快快! 让路
Move, move!
快 快
Help! Help!
救命 救命
TYROL: Get off of her!
放开她!
Get off of her, now!
立刻放开她!
Motherfrakker!
妈的
GAURD: Freeze! Freeze!
住手 住手
Don't either of you frakking move! Don't move!
不许动!你们两个都他妈的别动!
Don't either of you frakking move!
都他妈的别动!
Don't move!
别动!
Get down! Get down!
蹲下!蹲下!
On your knees.
跪下!
Hands behind your head. Now!
把手放在头后! 快!
GAURD 2: Hands behind your head.
把手放在头后!
Do it now. Do it!
快! 快!
GUARD 1: He's dead.
他死了
PILOT 1: Pegasus, Raptor 923. We've cleared Galactica
帕伽索斯 我是猛禽923号♥ 我们已从卡拉狄加出发
and are en route with prisoners and the body of Lieutenant Thorne.
带着犯人和桑恩中尉的尸体
PILOT 2: ETA to Pegasus, three minutes.
预计3分钟内到达帕伽索斯
ADAMA: The assault happened here.
袭击是在这里发生的
They should face a court martial on Galactica.
他们应该在卡拉狄加上面对军事法庭的审判
Commander, I am the senior convening authority present.
指挥官 我当前具有高级传唤权
And they'll be tried on Pegasus.
他们将在帕伽索斯上接受审判
They're my men. One of my men is dead.
他们是我的人 我的一个人已经死了
Fine. We both have strong feelings about the case.
好吧 我们都对这件事都很激动
That only underlines the need for an impartial trial.
重要的是要有公正的审判
Oh, you mean an independent tribunal?
你是说独♥立♥仲裁庭?
Because according to your logs, Commander,
因为根据你的日志上所说 指挥官
you dissolved an independent tribunal when you didn't like the verdict.
当你不喜欢判决结果的时候 就解散了一个独♥立♥仲裁庭
And if I'm not mistaken, Chief Tyrol was on trial there as well.
如果我没说错的话 蒂罗尔上士那次也曾受过审讯
That was a different time.
那次是不同时期
Yes, indeed it was.
是的 确实如此
I'll be in touch, Commander. Thank you.
随时保持联络 指挥官 多谢
Remove the restraints, please.
请解开镣铐 谢谢
I'm here under Admiral Cain's authority.
是上将授权我来这里的
Do it.
听我的
Thank you. Now, get out.
谢谢 现在出去吧
The food is yours.
食物是为你准备的
It's not a trick.
不是恶作剧
I'm not gonna take it away at the last second.
我不会在最后时刻拿走
You know, I...
我...
I'm just going to talk right now.
那我现在就开始说了
I don't expect you to say anything.
你不用说什么
Back on Caprica, before the attack...
在卡布里卡的时候 在袭击之前...
And sometimes
有时候...
I forget there was a world before the attack.
我都忘了在袭击之前那里还有一个世界
I knew someone, a woman,
我认识一个人 一个女人
unlike any other woman I'd ever known.
不像我所认识的其他女人
She was unique.
她是独一无二的
Beautiful. Clever.
美丽 聪慧
Intensely sensual.
流连于肉♥欲♥
When she wasn't in my bed,
当她不在我床上的时候
she was in my thoughts.
我就挂念她
She was a Cylon.
她是一个赛昂人
And she changed my life in a very real, very fundamental way,
她用最真实 最基本的方式改变了我的生活
in that I have quite literally never stopped thinking about her.
我无时无刻不在想着她
Because I love her.
因为我爱她
To this very day, I love her.
时至今日 我仍旧爱她
And she looks exactly like you.
她看起来和一模一样
My name is Gaius Baltar.
我叫盖尤斯·波塔尔
And I'm here to help you.
我是来这里帮助你的
Check me on these jump coordinates.
帮我检查一下这些跳跃坐标
Apollo.
阿波罗
Check me on these jump coordinates.
帮我检查一下这些跳跃坐标
Sorry.
不好意思
Jump coordinates verified.
跳跃坐标验证完毕
You seem a little distracted, Captain.
看来你有些心不在焉 上尉
Something I should know about?
有什么事能对我说一下么?
Two of my friends just got arrested and charged with treason.
我的两个朋友因叛国罪被抓了起来
I suggest you file that under "not your problem. "
我建议你把这当作"不关你的事"处理
We have a recon mission to perform. I need your head in the game.
我们还要进行侦察任务 我需要你全神贯注
Right.
好
Pegasus, Blue Team, jump coordinates set and verified.
帕伽索斯 我是蓝队 跳跃坐标设置验证完毕
Ready to FTL. We will jump in 10 minutes
准备超光速跳跃 我们将在10分钟内跳跃
on my mark. Mark.
按我口令计时 开始
Any word on the Chief, sir?
有上士的消息么 长官?
He's gonna have to stand trial.
他不得不受审
He's a good man, sir.
他是好人 长官
I know. I'll do every... MAN:Attention, Galactica.
我知道 我会尽全力… 注意 卡拉狄加
...Commander Adama, contact the CIC ASAP.
阿达玛指挥官 请速给作战信息中心回话
Adama.
我是阿达玛
I just talked to Fisk. Court martial's over.
我刚和费斯科通过话 军事法庭已经结束了
Over? When did it start?
结束了? 什么时候开始的?
I don't know, but they've been found guilty on all counts.
不知道 但各方面都判定他们有罪
She's going to execute them both for murder and treason.
她要以谋杀和叛国两项罪名处决他们
I want a Marine strike team in a Raptor in five minutes.
5分钟内准备好一支陆战队攻击小组 登上一架猛禽号♥上
Prepare to launch alert fighters.
准备好发射待战机
We have work to do. Sir.
有活要干了 是 长官
WOMAN:Pegasus, Galactica. Please secure channel.
帕伽索斯 这里是卡拉狄加 请打开一个频道
Commander Adama would like to speak to Admiral Cain.
阿达玛指挥官想和凯恩上将通话
DUALLA: Go ahead, sir.
请说吧 长官
You told me they'd get a fair trial.
你对我说他们会得到一个公正的判决
What kind of a trial could they have possibly had?
他们可能会得到什么样的判决?
CAIN: I assure you, I heard them out.
我可以向你保证我听过了他们的证词
I weighed their statements against those of the guards
我权衡了他们与守卫相反的证词
and I took into consideration their service records and commendations.
并就他们的服役记录以及所获的荣誉仔细考虑过了
It was a difficult decision, Commander, but I dare say, it was a fair one.
这是一个艰难的决定 指挥官 但我敢说是公正的
They have the right to have their case heard by a jury.
他们有权利让陪审团听取他们的案子
I am a flag officer on detached service during a time of war.
我是战时特谴任务的舰队指挥官
Regulations give me broad authority in this matter.
在这件事情上规章给我充分的权利
Launch the fighters.
发射战机
You can quote me whatever regulation you'd like.
你想引用什么规章制度来敷衍我都可以
I'm not gonna let you execute my men.
我不会让你处决我的人
I highly suggest you reconsider that statement, Commander.
我强烈建议你重新考虑一下你所作的声明 指挥官
Admiral, Galactica is launching Vipers and a Raptor.
上将 卡拉狄加派出了蝮蛇战机和一架猛禽号♥
Commander, why are you launching Vipers?
指挥官 为什么你要派出蝮蛇战机?
Please arrange for Chief Tyrol and Lieutenant Agathon
在蒂罗尔上士和阿格森中尉到达后
to be handed over to my Marines as soon as they arrive.
请安排把他们尽快交给我们的陆战队
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表