剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Laura Roslin is very much ahead in the polls at this point.
劳拉·罗丝琳在此刻所得到的票数遥遥领先
I believe that
我相信很快...
she's entering the room shortly, but still, of course, waiting for her.
她就会入场 我们仍在等待她的到来
He is capable of blindsiding her
副总统波塔尔在一个月前
as he did when he launched his candidacy a month ago.
宣布竞选总统使她大为吃惊
Dr. Baltar, of course, has long been admired
当然 波塔尔博士是我们这一代人
as one of the most brilliant scientific minds of his generation
最为钦佩的赋有才干的科学家
and played a critical role in saving the human race from the Cylon threat.
并在挽救人类免遭赛昂人威胁中 扮演着重要的角色
Yes, here comes the President now.
总统来了
Laura Roslin, the President, has entered the room.
劳拉·罗丝琳总统走进了会场
I'm going to wipe the floor with you, Gaius.
我会让你输得一败涂地 盖尤斯
...shake hands, exchange a few words.
…握手 交换意见
You must be losing your mind again.
你肯定是又疯了
If that's the best you can come up with,
你就只能想出这句话来对答?
you really are in trouble. Good luck.
你可有大♥麻♥烦了 祝你好运
How you doing? You okay?
怎么样? 没事吧?
Sharon.
莎伦?
Don't shut me out, not now.
别不理我 至少现在别这样
Something dark is coming, Helo.
要发生某种不详的事了 西洛
I can feel it.
我有预感
I can feel it lurking out there, waiting.
我能感到它正蠢蠢欲动 等待着
What do you mean? Back on Caprica?
什么意思? 等回到卡布里卡以后吗?
No.
不
Not on a mission, not any specific thing.
不是在执行任务的时候 并不是什么具体的事
It's more like a dark time.
更像是一段黑暗的时期
Chief?
上士
Chief?
上士
Help!
来人啊!
Chief Tyrol,
蒂罗尔上士
I'm Brother Cavil. I understand you've asked for religious counseling.
我是卡维尔修士 听说你主动要求宗教咨♥询♥
I never really believed in psychotherapy. My father was a priest.
我从来不相信心理治疗 家父曾是一名牧师
I see.
我懂了
You thought you'd have an easier time with a priest than a real doctor. Okay.
你认为牧师要比医生更容易相处些 好
I pray to the gods
我每晚...
every night,
都会向神祷告
but I don't think they listen to me.
但我想他们并没有听到我的祷告
Do you know how useless prayer is?
祷告只能白费力气 这你知道吗?
Chanting and singing
诵扬 歌♥唱…
and mucking about with old half-remembered lines of bad poetry,
那些陈词滥调
and you know what it gets you?
你知道你会得到什么吗?
Exactly nothing.
一无所获
Are you sure you're a priest?
你真是一个牧师么?
I've been preaching longer than you've been sucking down oxygen.
你没出世之前 我就已经开始传教了
And in that time, I've learned enough to know
在那段时间里 我知道了...
that the gods don't answer prayers.
神是不会显灵的
We're here on our own. That's the way they set things up.
我们要靠自己 这是老天定下的规矩
We have to find our own answers, our own way out of the wilderness
我们只能自己去寻找答案 独自走出荒原
without a nice little sunny path all laid out in front of us in advance.
我们的面前并没有那条提前铺好的光明大道
That's what I'm trying to do.
我就是在这么做
I'm trying to find my way.
在努力寻找自己的路
Now, it's not gonna get better
在你没有发现症结所在之前
until you see what the problem is.
你不会有什么转变的
And the problem is you are screwed up, heart and mind.
而症结就是你自己六神无主 心神不宁
You, not the gods or fate or the universe.
是你自己 不关老天 命运或是宇宙的事
You.
是你自己的事
Thanks for the pep talk.
多谢鼓励
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
你好
I just wanted to say,
我只想说...
well,
嗯
good hunting.
祝你好运
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Yeah, it's a good plan.
计划不错
It's a good plan.
挺好的
Sharon should be able to jump you into the atmosphere
莎伦应该能协助你们跳跃到
a couple of clicks above the surface.
距地面几公里的大气层内
Down below the Cylon dradis. I know the plan.
避开赛昂人的德丝侦察 这我知道
Lee, I wrote it.
李 是我制定的计划
Yeah.
对
I gotta go.
我得走了
I hope you find him, Kara.
我希望你能找到他 卡拉
I really do.
真的
So do I.
我也希望如此
From the Colonial dispatch,
殖民快电称
"Last night's debate only solidified the perception... "
昨晚的辩论只能说明…
MAN: Madam President. I'll do that later.
总统女士 等会再说
"... that Dr. Baltar, for all his charm, is essentially an empty suit
"波塔尔博士 尽管魅力不凡
"when it comes to matters of substantive policy. "
但遭遇实质性的政策问题的时候 也只能说是虚有其表"
It's nice to see the press is getting it right for a change.
媒体可算是说对了一回
Don't forget, the radical religious charge is dangerous.
别忘了激进的宗教指控是危险的
It may be a low blow from a desperate man,
对于一个绝望的人来说 也许这是卑鄙手段
but it's the only issue he's managed to get any traction on.
但这是他挽回颓势的唯一话题
He will keep exploiting it.
他会继续在这个问题上大作文章
He's gotta come up with something much, much bigger than that
他需要找个比这更有影响力的话题
if he wants to make it the central issue of his campaign.
只想借此作为选举的中心话题
It's not gonna work.
那可行不通
You gotta keep hitting her on the religious thing.
你要继续用宗教的话题来攻击她
Every time we go there,
每当你提到这方面的事
you score points, and we move the polls in our direction.
我们的票数就会增加
Yes, I'm not sure if you're aware, Tom,
我不知道你是否意识到了 汤姆
but the mob isn't usually in the habit of electing ungodly apostates
但民众可不会选举…
who denigrate people of faith.
侮辱他们神灵的背教者
Things are gonna turn around. You'll see.
事情会有转机的 你看着吧
He's right.
他说得对
Listen to him.
听他的
Of course.
当然
Of course. How blind I'm being. Thank you, yes.
我真是鼠目寸光 谢谢你
"Things are gonna turn around. You'll see. "
"事情会有转机的"
What is that? Advice?
这算是什么?建议吗?
Well, thank you. Thank you for your keen insight,
谢谢你独到的眼光
your astounding political acumen.
你那惊人的政♥治♥头脑
You know, I'm so assured right now, Tom,
我现在确信
I'm just gonna sit right back and wait for the hand of God
自己只需按兵不动
to reach down and change my political fortunes.
听天由命就可以了
How about that?
你说怎么样?
Galactica, Starbuck.
卡拉狄加 我是星芭儿
SAR squadron confirms readiness check, and we are spun up out here
搜救队确认准备完毕 我们已开启超光速引擎
and ready for the first jump.
准备进行第一次跳跃
DUALLA: You are go for the jump, Starbuck.
你们可以跳跃了 星芭儿
Roger that.
收到
Jump in ten minutes. Mark.
10分钟后跳跃 计时开始
Galactica, I'd like to speak with Actual.
卡拉狄加 我想与指挥官通话
Sir?
长官
Actual. Go.
我是指挥官 说吧
Did I ever say thank you?
我对你说过谢谢吗?
No, but then again, that would be a first, wouldn't it?
没有 如果是那样 太阳就从西边出来了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just come back in one piece. That'll be thank you enough.
你能安然无恙回来就算谢我了
Good hunting. Actual out.
祝你好运 指挥官通话完毕
SAR Team, Starbuck. Set navcom inputs to coordinate re-check.
搜救队 我是星芭儿 输入导航数据重新核对坐标
Standby for bounce-back and stabilization routines.
准备执行反馈程序 与稳定化程序
Let's do a final check, people.
进行最后一次核对 各位
Headcase. Check.
疯子 检查完毕
Swordsman. Check.
剑客 检查完毕
Anvil. Check. I still can't believe you talked me into this.
铁砧 检查完毕 还是想不到你居然说服了我
Chinstrap. Check.
头巾 检查完毕
It's important.
这事很重要
Gumball. Check.
警灯 检查完毕
And I'll be with you there and back.
来去都会由我来陪着你
It's you and me from now on, no matter what.
不管发生什么事 从现在开始只有我和你
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表