剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾
Citizens!
公民们
I give you your new vice-president, Dr. Gaius Baltar.
我给你们介绍新的副总统 盖尤斯保塔博士
You're the father of my child and nothing is ever gonna change that.
你是我孩子的父亲 无论什么都改变不了这个事实
I know a place where you can stay where you will be safe.
我知道有个地方你可以躲起来 在那里你会很安全
How much time do I have?
我还能活多久?
Weeks. A month at the outside
几周 一个月最多
Unless the cancer goes to your brain. If that happens...
除非癌细胞转移到你脑部如果那样的话你
I'm afraid the tests are positive.
我恐怕测试呈阳性
The mass is malignant.
是恶性肿瘤
It's advanced well beyond the left breast.
在左胸扩散
DOCTOR: I'm afraid the tests are positive.
我恐怕测试呈阳性
Ms. Roslin,
罗斯林女士
the surgery, of course, will remove the mass.
这个手术 当然 切除肿瘤
STANS: Secretary Roslin?
罗斯林部长?
Yes?
怎么?
Naylin Stans, from the Education Alliance.
我是教育联盟的内林斯坦斯
You said you wanted to talk.
你说你想谈谈?
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry, Mr. Stans.
对不起 斯坦斯先生
STANS: Have to admit I was surprised to get your message.
我要承认 我很惊讶收到你的消息
ROSLIN: The President was surprised I sent it.
总统很惊讶我会发那些消息
Once our chief negotiator got a billy-club to the head,
曾经我们的首席谈判代表被暴♥力♥对待
we figured Adar's government had written us off as a lost cause.
我们估计阿达的政♥府♥认为我们必定失败
I was a teacher long before I was Secretary of Education.
我在做教♥育♥部♥长很久以前就是一个老师
And causes are only lost when we give up.
任何课程都是因为我们放弃才会失败
Madam President, can you hear me?
总统女士? 能听到我说话吗?
COTTLE: Let's make her as comfortable as we can.
我们尽量让她舒服一些
Oh, gods...
哦 神啊
STARBUCK:Starbuck, zero four niner. CAP is away.
049小队 星芭儿 战斗机巡逻队准备离开
Galactica, roger that. Zero four niner.
卡拉狄加 收到 049小队
Safe flight.
安全飞行
Safe and 20 frakking minutes late.
安全并且迟到了他妈的20分钟
Did you have a rough night, Starbuck?
昨晚没睡好吗 星芭儿?
STARBUCK:You're way out of line.
你飞太快了
Just follow my lead and save the attitude for someone who cares.
你只管跟着我 把火气留给吃你这套的人
KAT: Kat, six seven zero. Roger that.
670号♥凯特 收到
Request permission to clear guns.
请求允许试试机炮
STARBUCK: Roger that, Kat.
收到 凯特
Clear your throat.
试一下你的机炮
Damn it! Weapons malfunction! Weapons malfunction!
它♥妈♥的♥! 武器故障! 武器故障!
Galactica.
卡拉狄加!
Kat! Are you good?
卡特 你还好吗?
I'm good, I'm good.
我没事我没事
What the hell just happened?
刚才怎么了?
STARBUCK: Your port gun's blown.
你的翼炮炸了
Just keep it steady. We're heading home.
稳住 我们回去
Galactica, this is Starbuck. I'm declaring an emergency.
卡拉狄加 我是星芭儿 报告紧急情况
We've got two bent birds, requesting priority clearance to land.
我们有两架受伤战机 请求优先降落
LSO:Starbuck, Galactica. Flight deck is yours.
星芭儿 卡拉狄加 飞行甲板已经准备好了
Why don't you just shoot us in the locker room, Chief?
你不如索性在更衣室里打死我们呢 头?
Save the wear and tear on the ships.
还可以减少点机体磨损
Kat's guns are clean. I checked them myself.
卡特的机炮没问题 我亲自检查的
Yeah, well, I don't believe in accidents.
是吗 但我不相信这只是凑巧
Chief, something's not right.
头 好像有点不对劲
The weight's off. It's too light.
重量减少了 太轻了
I found three more just like it, mixed in with the regular rounds.
我还发现另外三个和这个一样 混在正常的中间
The casing's been weakened.
弹壳被弄薄了
It falls apart in the barrel, the next one hits it, bang!
在炮膛里断开了 下一个炮弹打在上面 砰
She's lucky she didn't lose her whole wing.
她的机翼没整个断掉 算她运气
One bad round's a fluke. More than one is sabotage.
有个别正常 这么多 肯定有人破坏
Pull them all!
都卸下来!
CREWMAN: All right, you heard the Chief! Let's pull them all! Let's go!
你们都听到头说的了 都卸下来! 快!
ADAMA: How is the President doing, Doc?
总统怎么样了 医生?
She's dying, and she knows it.
她快死了 她自己也知道
I offered her a shot of morpha to ease the pain, but she wouldn't hear of it.
我想给她打了一针吗♥啡♥来镇痛 但是她不原意
The tests are positive.
结果呈阳性
ROSLIN: They're teachers not terrorists.
他们是老师不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Mr. President, we should at least speak with the strikers
总统先生在我们派兵镇♥压♥之前
before sending in the troops.
至少应该和罢♥工♥者谈一下
They're teachers not terrorists.
他们是老师 不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They're acting like thugs.
他们看上去和恶棍一样
Their last demonstration put two policemen in the hospital.
他们上次游♥行♥把两个警♥察♥送进了医院
Six of them have chained themselves outside the Hall of Education.
还有六个人把自己绑在教育会堂前
As far as I'm concerned, they're criminals.
在我看来 他们是罪犯
Their pay is sub-standard, their schools are falling apart,
他们收入过低 他们的学校就要解散
and this strike action has been gaining momentum for months and you know that.
他们的罢♥工♥已经有几个月了 你也知道
I don't understand why we're not at least talking to them.
我不懂为什么我们不和他们谈谈呢
One of the most interesting things about being president
做为总统最有意思的事之一
is that you don't have to explain yourself to anyone.
就是你不必向任何人解释什么
You've already set a meeting with Stans, haven't you?
你已经约了斯坦斯见面 对吗?
Obviously only if you approve, Mr. President.
当然 只要你同意 总统先生
BALTAR: She's really in no good state to do anything,
她现在不适合做任何事
let alone to conduct any Government business.
更别说是国家大事
Don't talk about me as if I'm not here.
别把我当死人
There'll be plenty of time for that soon enough.
你们很快就会有足够的时间谈那些
Billy, could you...
比利 你能…
Of course.
当然
Gentlemen, I called you here to discuss the Cylon.
先生们 我叫你们来讨论塞昂人
Dr. Cottle, would you...
卡特尔医生
Would you please tell them what you told me this morning?
能不能把你早上告诉我的再和他们说一遍?
I'm no expert in genetics, but I can read a blood test.
我不是遗传学方面的专家 但是我能看懂验血结果
That Cylon fetus
那个塞昂人胎儿
is showing some very peculiar genetic abnormalities.
显示出一些特殊的遗传异常
I haven't seen any of this on your report, Doctor.
你的报告中从没有提到这些博士
No, well, as Dr. Cottle says,
是没有 嗯 正如卡特尔医生所说
he's not an expert and I am.
他不是这方面的专家 而我是
I've been through the tests and I wouldn't say that there was anything conclusive
我测试过几次但是我还没有得出结论
I didn't say conclusive, just damned odd.
我可没说过有什么结论 只是有点他妈的奇怪
Right.
是的
BALTAR: Madam President?
总统女士
As you know, the Sharon Cylon
正如你所知 这个塞昂人莎伦
is of considerable tactical value to the fleet and...
对舰队有非常重要的战术价值
Perhaps you've gotten too close to your subject, Doctor.
也许你和你的研究对象接触过密 博士
This is difficult, so I'm gonna cut right to it.
这很困难 所以我要解决它
Allowing this thing to be born could have frightening consequences.
允许这东西生出来可能会导致恐慌
For the security of this fleet,
为了舰队安全
I believe the Cylon pregnancy must be terminated
我相信塞昂人的怀孕必须被立即终止
before it is too late.
以免为时过晚
Madam President, I'd like...
总统女士 我想…
I thought you of all people would understand, Admiral.
我想你们所有人都会理解 上将
BALTAR: Madam President,
总统女士
I don't understand. This makes no sense.
我不理解 这毫无意义
One of the interesting things about being president
做为总统最有意思的事之一
is you don't have to explain yourself to anyone.
就是你不必向任何人解释什么
Thank you, gentlemen, I'm a little tired.
谢谢你们 先生们 我 我有点累了
Gentlemen?
先生们?
I don't want to seem alarmist, but I am perturbed.
不是我危言耸听 但是我有点担心
I think that the President's illness is affecting her judgment.
我想总统的疾病正在影响她的判断力
Especially when it comes to the subject of...
特别是对塞昂人
ADAMA: She seemed reasonably coherent to me.
我觉得她挺清醒
Well, then I'll have to appeal to you on scientific grounds.
那么我不得不告诉你这么做对科研的影响
Destroying this child
杀死这个孩子
would seriously impact my studies of the Cylon subspecies.
将会严重影响我对塞昂人的物种研究
The President made the call. I'm backing her.
总统决定了 我也支持她
With all due respect, the President made the call based on evidence
你看 恕我冒昧 总统决定的依据是…
presented by Dr. Cottle and he...
卡特尔医生提供的证据 而他…
Pull yourself together.
你最好振作起来
You're about to become President of the Colonies.
你将会成为总统
You're gonna be asked to make some very hard decisions.
你将不得不作一些非常困难的决定
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表