剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
There was Chuckles.
还有个叫查克斯的
Stop it, all right?
停下
Please, it's not funny.
拜托 这不好玩
All right.
好吧
It's not funny. It is funny.
这不好玩 很好玩
You know, the President says that we're saving humanity
总统说 拯救人类
for a bright, shiny future
是为了人类在地球上
on Earth
更光辉美好的未来
that you and I are never gonna see.
而你和我却永远看不到
We're not. Because we go out
我们看不到 因为我们…
over and over again,
一次一次的出战
until some day, some metal motherfrakker
直到某天 某个赛昂混♥蛋♥
is gonna catch us on a bad day and just blow us away.
在一个我们倒霉的日子里把我们干掉
Bright, shiny futures are overrated, anyway.
不管怎么说 光辉美好的未来好像有点说过头了
That's why
这就是为什么
we got to get what we can right now.
我们现在应该及时行乐
I'll drink to that.
我要敬一杯
To right now.
敬现在
So why don't we?
那为什么我们还不干呢?
Why don't we what?
干什么?
Hey, wait a minute. What?
嘿 等会
Wait a minute.
等会
Ow! Hey, slow down.
哦 嘿 慢一点
Whoa. This isn't a race.
这不是什么比赛
Kara, what's going on? What's going on?
卡拉 怎么了?
What's wrong with you? All right?
你怎么了? 好了吗?
Okay, you know what? I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know.
你猜怎么着 我也不想知道了
Hey! What about us?
嘿 我们的关系呢?
There is no "us". All right?
我们的关系根本不存在 行了吗?
I just wanted a good lay.
我只想好好过一天
There is nothing here. Do you get that?
并不意味着任何东西 明白了吗?
Nothing! Sure.
什么也没有 好吧
My Gods!
天啊
Hey.
嗨
Well, that's just great.
哦 真是太好了
Frak or fight, huh?
做♥爱♥或吵架?
Okay, maybe I am just a quick lay,
好吧 也许我不过是你的又一次一♥夜♥情♥
but, Kara, I'm also your friend.
但是卡拉 我还是你朋友
I am hung up on a dead guy, okay?
我总是忘不掉一个死鬼
And it is pissing me off.
这使我不爽
And I don't know what I'm doing.
我也不知道我在干吗
Anders, right? On Caprica. The resistance fighter.
安德斯 对吗? 在卡布里卡上的那个抵抗战士
Yeah, well, Samuel's dead, so what does it matter?
塞缪尔死都死了 还有什么关系?
Oh, Kara, please, for once in your life... I don't need your pity, Lee.
卡拉 别这样... 我不需要你的怜悯 李!
You haven't got my pity!
我不是怜悯你
Listen, you are fine. You are fine with the dead guys.
你做的很好 你善于和死人相处
It's the living ones you can't deal with.
但却无法处理和活人的关系
There you are. I got visual on you, Starbuck.
看到你了 我看到你了 星芭儿
I'm inbound about 15 out.
我在15点方向进入
Now!
就现在!
STARBUCK: All right, Scar, let's see how much you like playing chicken
好吧"疤痕" 让我们看看 没办法重生
when you can't downward, you bitch.
会不会让你变成胆小鬼 混♥蛋♥
How's it feel, you bastard?
感觉怎么样 你个杂种?
One of us is gonna have to break away first and it isn't gonna be me.
我们之中会有人先顶不住 那个人决不会是我!
KAT: Starbuck, wake up! He's a machine! He's not gonna break!
星芭儿 醒醒! 他是个机器 他不会让开的
You're committing suicide, Starbuck!
你在自杀 星芭儿!
In two-on-two engagements,
在二对二作战中
Cylon Raiders like to isolate individual Vipers,
赛昂突袭机喜欢孤立我们
and then gang up on one,
然后他们二打一
hoping to kill it before his wingman has a chance to protect him.
在僚机过来保护之前干掉长机
MAN: Captain.
上校
Which is exactly what happened to Jo-Jo 20 minutes ago.
20分钟前Jo-Jo就是这么被♥干♥掉的
KAT: Oh, no. DUCK: Frak me.
哦 不 我靠
Was it Scar?
"疤痕"干的?
The bastard smoked Jo-Jo and jumped away in less than 15 seconds
这个杂种在15秒之内干掉了Jo-Jo 然后跳离了
before his wingman could get a shot off.
他的僚机还没来得及射击
And where were you?
那么当时你在哪里呢?
What?
什么?
Flight schedule had you flying lead for Jo-Jo on that patrol, so,
按飞行计划应该是你带领Jo-Jo巡逻
why'd you assign Snake to take your place?
为什么你让斯耐克代替了你?
Was it too early in the morning for you, Starbuck?
是不是早上爬不起来? 星芭儿
What exactly are you trying to say, Lieutenant?
你到底想说什么 中尉?
What I'm trying to say, Captain,
我想说的是 上校
is maybe if you weren't up all night drinking,
如果你晚上少喝几杯
Jo-Jo would have still been here.
Jo-Jo也许现在还活着
PILOT:Shut up.
闭嘴
Give us the room.
其他人都出去
What is it with you, Katraine?
你到底怎么了 凯特?
Ever since I got back, you have been on my ass like a bad rash.
自从我回来后 你就处处和我作对
You know, coming in late for a briefing 'cause you're hung over,
简报迟到 让大家等
that's bad enough,
就已经够糟的了
but when you back out on a mission...
但是退出例行任务就太过份了
I put Snake in my place because I was in no condition to fly and I knew that.
因为我状态不佳 所以让斯耐克代替我 我有自知之明
You see, unlike you, I don't take a bunch of pills
我不像你吃那么多药片
and then climb in my cockpit so wired
然后爬进我座舱
that I can't land the frakking ship.
弄得我无法着陆
Starbuck, you're an embarrassment.
星芭儿 你是个笑话
You used to be the hottest stick on the Fleet.
你过去是舰队最佳飞行员
Now,
现在
you're just a reckless drunk who sends other people out to get killed.
你只是个鲁莽的酒鬼 让别人去送死
What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?
你想干什么?
Are you going to hit me, Starbuck?
你想打我?
It scares you, doesn't it?
你怕了 是吗?
Actually, no.
事实上 不
You're afraid most of the time, Kat.
你一直在害怕 凯特
You're afraid that you're going to end up
你怕你最终会像
like that picture of Reilly's girlfriend.
莱利女朋友的照片那样
Some little
再也
forgotten picture that nobody really remembers.
没人会记得你
You see, that's why you're riding my ass so hard.
所以你总是来找我麻烦
So no one will notice that Scar
没人注意到你被"疤痕"…
scares the living crap out of you.
吓得屁滚尿流
Ten-hut!
注意!
What's going on?
怎么了?
A little tactical discussion, sir.
只是战术讨论 长官
Well, it must have been lively.
还真是生动啊
All right, I'm pairing you two up.
对了 我把你们组成一对
Kat, I want you to fly Starbuck's wing out by the Big Spud.
凯特我要你作为星芭儿的僚机到那个大陨石边上巡逻
Sir, I...
长官 我…
I got a hunch a couple Raiders are gonna try and sneak through that sector,
有很多赛昂突袭机想溜过那个区域
so I want my heavy hitters out there to greet them.
所以我要我最好的射手在那里招呼他们
Skids up in 49 minutes.
49分钟内准备好
Sir.
长官
Starbuck.
星芭儿
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
STARBUCK:Entering Sector 2-5-9.
进入 259 区域
Keep your eyes open, Kat. This is where BB and Jo-Jo bought it.
提高警惕 凯特 BB 和Jo-Jo就在这里送命
Kassie. Kassie? Maybe that was her name?
凯茜 凯茜!也许这才是她名字
You know, Kat, I told you I have no frakking idea.
知道吗 凯特 我告诉过你我不知道
So give it a rest, all right?
所以别再烦我了 好吗?
KAT: Whoa, hold up, Starbuck. You see that?
注意 星芭儿 你看到那个了吗?
Oh, yeah, it's got to be Scar.
好极了!那肯定是"疤痕"
STARBUCK: Something's definitely wrong.
好像很不对劲
That can't be Scar.
那个决不会是"疤痕"
Frak! I'm hit!
靠! 我被击中
KAT: Starbuck!
星芭儿
STARBUCK: I'm hit, I'm hit, I'm hit!
我被击中了 我被击中了
Don't be an idiot, Starbuck! What's your position?
不要傻了星芭儿 报告你的位置?
STARBUCK: Yeah, you remember me, don't you?
现在你记起我了 是吗?
There you are. I got visual on you, Starbuck.
看到了 看到你了 星芭儿
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表