剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
We're in.
加把劲儿
I'm not exactly the most popular guy in the fleet right now.
我现在可不是舰队里最受欢迎的人
Well, it'll be good then, to let your cutters know that you're not afraid of them
让那些批评家知道你不怕他们会好一些
That what you think? I've been hiding?
你是这么认为的? 以为我在逃避?
What the hell is going on here, Bill?
到底是怎么回事 比尔?
You've been doing this too long. We were worried about ulterior motives.
你这么做的时间太长了 动机令人担忧
You're going because you're not afraid and people should see that.
你去那里是因为你不害怕 该让大家看到这点
Plus, it'll also give people a chance to vent their feelings
此外 还要给人们一个机会去发泄他们的感情
instead of seething in private.
而不是闷在心里
And finally, I think you need a little R&R.
最后一点就是 我想你也需要放松一下
ADAMA: So consider this mandatory shore leave.
所以仔细考虑一下这次短暂的必要旅行
Take a swim. Get some sleep.
放松一下 休息一下
Sir.
长官
And
还有...
stay away from the bar.
离酒吧远点儿
Three. There's three. So, you got lots.
3个 有3个人 人不少啊
STARBUCK: Good luck, Colonel. Have fun on Cloud Nine.
祝你好运 上校 在星云九号♥上玩的开心
TIGH: You bet.
会的
PILOT: Initiating pre-flight.
开始飞行前准备
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Abort launch! Everybody out, now!
取消飞行!大家快出去!
Everybody back. Get back, now.
退后!大家快退后!
What's going on?
怎么回事?
The main bus is totaled. Looks like somebody took a hammer to it.
主保险丝爆了 看起来好象有人偷工减料了
If this had blown in transit, the cabin would have vented to space.
如果在运输过程中出了这事 那舱内的一切将直接被喷到太空里
Someone's trying to kill you, Saul.
有人想谋害你 索尔
Comes with the stripes.
明目张胆
It's because of that damned Gideon incident.
就因为那次该死的吉迪恩事件
Ellen, we don't know that.
艾伦 不一定因为这事
Of course we do.
就是这事
D'Anna Biers left two messages already.
戴安娜·贝丝已经留了两条信息
She's giving you the chance to tell your side.
这是给你解释自己的机会
I don't have to explain myself, especially to her.
我用不着为自己去做解释 尤其是向她
Roslin wants to placate the fleet,
罗丝琳想要安抚舰队
put the great Bill Adama back on his pedestal.
把伟大的比尔·阿达玛重新推上王座
The fastest way to do that is by hanging you out to dry.
做到这一点的捷径就是拿你示众
Why do you think Adama wanted to send you to Cloud Nine?
你说为什么阿达玛派你去星云九号♥?
The Gideon happened on my watch.
吉迪恩事件是我当班的时候造成的
Yes.
对
But you didn't order those jar-heads to open fire.
但你没命令那些陆战队员开火啊
This is so like you, Saul.
你就是这样啊 索尔
Always the proud soldier, taking the heat because it's honorable.
一直都是一名自豪的士兵 承担责难 因为这样才光荣
When are you going to realize we're all alone out here?
你什么时候才能认识到我们在这里都是人人为己?
D'ANNA: Are you afraid when you go into combat?
去打仗的时候你害怕吗?
First thing they tell you is to assume you're already dead.
他们告诉你的第一件事就是 要假设自己已经死掉了
D'ANNA: Well, that sounds ghoulish.
听起来好残忍♥
Yeah, maybe.
恩 也许吧
But dead men don't get scared or freeze up under fire.
可死人在遇袭的时候 不会害怕或被吓呆了
Me, I'm just worried that hell's going to be a lonely place
我只担心地狱会是一个孤独的地方
and I'm gonna fill it up with every toaster son of a bitch I find.
我要尽我所能把那里塞满赛鬼子
D'ANNA: What's been the hardest for you?
对你来说最困难的事情是什么?
They try to turn off the human part of you because that's what'll get you killed
他们想让你撇开人性的那一面因为那样会害死你
But when you're out in the field, it's not that easy.
可是当你到了战场上的时候 想做到这点并不那么容易
Nothing's that easy.
在战场上做什么事都没那么容易
GUARD: You got five minutes.
给你5分钟
Sharon? It's me.
莎伦? 是我
Sharon!
莎伦!
Give me your light.
把你的手电给我
GUARD: What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Give me your light, now. Something's wrong.
快把手电给我! 有些不对劲!
Oh, gods. Call Dr. Cottle.
老天 去叫卡托医生
HELO: Now!
快!
D'ANNA: Does that help you cope with the stress?
那东西有助于你缓解压力吗?
Not really.
没多大作用
Look, all that I ever wanted was to be an officer on a Battlestar.
我只是想成为一艘太空堡垒上的军官
Okay, I trained my whole life, trained harder than anyone in my unit.
一直以来 我比队里的每个人都更刻苦训练
Basically, I put my life on hold until I was assigned to Galactica.
在我被分派到卡拉狄加之前 我从没享受过生活
Then the Cylons hit and I realized that this is all that I know.
然后赛昂人发动进攻 我才认识到我只懂得这些事
Tech manuals, commands, and tactics.
技术操作 指挥 战术
You know, I'm not saying that I'm unhappy.
我不是说做这份工作我不开心
Just wondering if there's something more.
只是想尝试一些新事物
D'ANNA: And what have you discovered?
你有什么发现呢?
I hate cigarettes.
我讨厌香烟
Ambrosia's good with a chaser.
安宝莎确实不错
And if you have enough ambrosia,
如果你喝得够多的话...
they don't really hurt that much.
就不会感到那么痛了
There you go. We'll make this as painless as possible.
好了 我们尽量让你少受点罪
Drink?
喝酒吗?
Is this an interview or a cocktail party?
这是采访 还是鸡尾酒会?
Are you kidding? This is how we keep it painless.
开玩笑吗? 我们是以此来放松的
Just like to keep it casual, that's all.
只是想让采访自然些
Please.
请
Cheers, Colonel.
干杯 上校
Cheers.
干杯
D'ANNA: Before we begin,
在我们开始之前...
I had heard rumors that, that you had death threats
我听到很多谣传 有人向你发出了…
leveled against you. Is that right?
死亡威胁的警告 是吗?
This is a military vessel. We have rumors for every occasion.
这是一艘军舰 谣言随处可见
Was it hard for you to take over your friend's command when he was shot?
当你的朋友受伤后 接替他的领导地位对你来说很难吗?
I didn't take anything. Command fell to me and I did my duty.
我没有接替什么 指挥权落到了我的身上 我就要担起重任
D'ANNA: But you were in full command of Galactica for more than a week,
但你作为卡拉狄加的全权指挥一周多的时间
and in that time there were a number of controversial actions taken.
然后在那段时间里 采取了一些具有争议性的行动
You're talking about the Gideon.
你是说吉迪恩吧
I made a military decision.
我做出的是军事决定
Given the same circumstances, I'd do it again.
再有类似情况 我还会那么做
So you have no regrets, whatsoever?
这么说你没有丝毫悔意?
You're trying to set me up!
你想陷害我
Colonel, why do you think there was no official investigation
上校 你说为什么没有针对 "吉迪恩惨案"的…
into the Gideon Massacre?
官方调查呢?
Please come.
请…
Get out of my face!
一边去!
Did you get that?
拍到了吗?
Got it.
是的
Someone's a mean drunk.
有些人耍酒疯
Great. I could use a sparring partner.
好极了 我需要一名陪练
Sorry. I didn't bring my gloves.
抱歉 我没带手套来
Too bad.
可惜啊
Capt. Adama said that I could ask you about the new pilots.
阿达玛上尉说我可以问你有关新驾驶员的事
Yeah, well, Capt. Adama likes to push my buttons.
恩 阿达玛上尉喜欢给我找麻烦事
So, what do you look for in a new recruit?
你在新兵中想要寻找些什么?
Coordination.
配合
Good reflexes.
良好的反射神经
Total commitment.
十分敬业
Most of all, someone crazy enough to follow me into combat.
还有最主要的是在战斗中可以疯狂追随我的人
D'ANNA: Colonel, why do you think there was no official investigation
上校 你说为什么没有针对 "吉迪恩惨案"的…
into the Gideon massacre?
官方调查呢?
D'ANNA: Please come.
请…
TIGH: Get out of my face.
一边去!
I want to apologize for Col. Tigh's behavior. It was uncalled for.
我要对泰上校的行为道歉 那样做是不应该的
Seems like a lot of people have been
好象几年来
apologizing for him over the years, Commander.
许多人都在替他道歉 指挥官
So level with me.
和我坦率地说吧
Why is Col. Tigh not being charged in the Gideon incident?
为什么泰上校没有因吉迪恩事件而受到指控?
We're at war against an enemy
我们在与一个...
with a vastly superior force.
强大无比的敌人战斗
I will not sacrifice the few people we have left on the altar of public outrage.
我不会把仅有的几个在公众暴行祭坛上活下来的人作为祭品
So four civilians are dead
4名平民死亡
and Tigh and the shooters take a walk.
泰和开枪的人却都逍遥法外了
Nobody takes a walk.
没人会逍遥法外
We all gotta live with it.
我们将一直背负这一切
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表