剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
KELLY: Viper five-niner-one Galactica, you are cleared into the break.
蝮蛇战机5-9-1号♥ 我是卡拉狄加 你可以降落了
Portside landing bay hands-on approach. Checkers are green. Call the ball.
左舷降落台 手动近接 检验器为绿色 可以看到降落台
KAT: Roger ball.
可以看到降落台
Wait a second, guys. Damn it!
等下 见鬼
Speed two-zero-five.
速度2-0-5
Keep your power up, Kat, you're dropping below glideslope.
加大推进力 小凯 你落到滑翔道以下了
Controls are messed up.
操控杆不好用了
Come on.
拜托...
Still too low. Wave off, Kat. Wave off!
还是太低了 离舰重飞 小凯 离舰重飞
What the hell is going on? That is her third wave-off.
到底怎么回事? 这是她第3次重飞了
When we make a contact,
当我们发现了一个目标
the squadron's got seconds to put it all together.
编队万分火急地集♥合♥到一起
Pre-flight, weapons check, communications,
飞行前最终检查 武器检查 通讯
one mistake, we're a smear in the cockpit.
如果有一个差错 我们就完蛋了
I don't understand, is she trying to...
我不明白 她是想…
Shut the frak up. Kat.
妈的闭嘴 小凯
STARBUCK: We're gonna do this, okay?
按我说的去做 好吗?
Leave the throttle alone down the middle, then chop it at the come-on in close
节流阀摆到中间位置 然后调到近接位置
and feel for the deck. KAT: The controls are messed up.
然后降落到甲板上 操作杆不对劲
I can't feel it.
我能感觉得到
I can't do it.
我做不来
Kat, we did this all through training,
小凯 我们训练的时候练习过
okay? You're gonna stick this, just like before.
像从前一样 你能行的
KAT: No.
不
Viper five-niner-one Galactica,
蝮蛇战机5-9-1 我是卡拉狄加
you are cleared into the break. Call the ball.
你可以降落了 看到降落台了
Too low, five-niner-one. Wave off!
太低了 5-9-1 离舰重飞 重飞
No, she's putting down! Kat, full throttle now.
不 她能降落的! 小凯 快按住节流阀!
I can't feel it.
我能感觉得到...
When you came back after a successful run,
当你作战成功归来后
let me tell you, it is better than a great meal.
比享用一顿丰盛的大餐还要好
Better than hitting a jackpot. It's better than sex.
比中大奖 做♥爱♥还要爽
KAT: I can't do it.
我做不来...
She missed the trap.
她错过了格栅
Damage control, medics, report to portside hangar bay.
检修组 急救员到左舷降落台报道
WOMAN ON P.A.: Medics to portside hangar bay.
急救员到左舷降落台报道
What the hell happened? Kat's made the trap 100 times.
到底出了什么事? 小凯上百次没错过格栅
Yeah, I guess 101 was a real bitch, huh?
恩 我看第101次最难搞啊
KAT: Let go of me. Let me go.
放开我!放开我!
STARBUCK: Hey.
嗨
Kat!
小凯!
It's Starbuck. You're okay. You're home!
我是星芭儿 你没事了 到家了
Home? Home is dead. We gotta get out of here, they're gonna kill us!
家?家里早毁了! 我们得离开这!他们会杀了我们!
STARBUCK: What are these, stims?
这是什么?兴♥奋♥剂♥?
Please don't do this.
求你!别拿走!
KAT: Let go.
放开我!
No! Let go!
不!放开我!
KAT: Let go of me!
放开我!
We're gonna die!
我们会死的!
STARBUCK: Get my pilot to sick bay now.
快把我的驾驶员送到医务室去
Stims. By the look of it, she's been taking them by the handful.
兴♥奋♥剂♥ 看她的样子 已经吃了一把了
Hey.
嗨
SHARON: Don't you dare touch me.
你敢碰我试试!
COTTLE: Listen to me.
听我说
What are you doing?
你要干什么!?
COTTLE: Listen to me. I'm trying to save your baby.
听我说 我在救你的孩子!
Hold her still! GUARD: This is a restricted area.
按住她! 这里是禁区!
GIARD: Commander, she's over here.
指挥官 她在这里
Cmdr. Adama, that woman looks just like the late Lt. Valerii.
阿达玛指挥官 那女人看起来和以前的沃莱瑞中尉一模一样
The tape, please.
请交出录象带
Why would Galactica be harboring a Cylon?
为什么要在卡拉狄加上藏匿赛昂人?
The tape.
录象带
Did the baby survive?
那孩子活下来了吗?
You understand that even a hint of this could be devastating
你是否知道这事即使泄露了一点
to the morale in the fleet.
都会对舰队的士气造成毁灭性的打击
You are the master of understatement.
你总是喜欢把事情说得很悬
You know, after the Gideon, this could turn the entire fleet against you.
你知不知道 在吉迪恩事件后 这事会让整个舰队都反对你
Then the real question is, whether or not it matters to you.
那真正的问题就在于 这么做对你来说是否重要
You know, I am sick to death of people like you questioning my patriotism.
我对像你这样怀疑我的爱国精神的人痛恨的要命
We all want this fleet to survive.
我们都想让这支舰队存活下去
I think you're doing very well. Very well, under the circumstances.
我觉得你做的很好 在这种情况下 非常好
I understand this has been a difficult job for you.
我知道这对于你来说是一份苦差事
I mean, I hear that your reports haven't exactly
我听说你的报道
ingratiated you with the Commander, have they?
并没有讨好指挥官 是吧?
Or the rest of the crew, for that matter.
或是说全体船员
Still, luckily, as a member of the civilian government,
仍然幸运的是 作为平民政♥府♥中的一员
I'm here to assure you that I have no such reservations.
我可以向你保证我不会有任何保留
I think most of the crew understands I'm just doing my job.
可我相信大部分的船员会理解我只是在工作
As are we all. All just doing our jobs, aren't we?
大家都一样 我们都是在工作 不是吗?
I'm just doing my job. You're just doing your job.
我在做我的工作 你在做你的工作
Okay. Cut to the chase, Gaius.
好了 该说正经事了 盖尤斯
Tell her why you deserve to lead this fleet.
告诉她为什么该由你来领导这支舰队
As I myself discovered, when I was stranded,
当我被困在科波上的时候
stranded on Kobol,
我发现...
I found that the stress of survival revealed
我发现了自己在此之前并不知道的
leadership qualities that previously I didn't even know that I possessed.
在求生压力下所具有的领导能力
Really. Yeah?
真的 是吗?
I understand your party took several casualties.
我听说你的团队有死有伤
Yes. That was very unfortunate.
是的 那很不幸
They were heroes, every one.
他们每个人都是英雄
You know what, I'm ready. Shall we shoot this one?
我准备好了 我们可以开始了吗?
Oh, it's probably just a false alarm. Ignore it. You're okay.
大概是假警报 不用理会 好
Bill, you take the hangar deck. I'm gonna take the CIC. Go.
比尔你去机库 我去作战信息中心 快去!
Please. You're as safe as houses down here. Really.
拜托 这下面安全的很 真的
MAN ON P.A.: Incoming Cylon Raiders. This is not a drill. Repeat.
赛昂突袭机来袭 这不是演习 重复 各就各位 各就各位
That's showbiz.
那是娱乐新闻
What have we got?
什么情况?
Two Raiders, closing fast.
两架突袭机 急速来袭
Sir, the Cylon Raiders are on CBDR with Galactica.
长官 赛昂突袭机与卡拉狄加呈C.B.D.R.状态
Speed two-two-point-seven-niner.
速度为2-2.79
Dualla, what's CBDR?
杜亚拉 C.B.D.R.是什么?
Constant bearing, decreasing range. A collision course.
"方位不变 范围递减--即截击航向"
TIGH: Where the hell's the CAP?
巡逻机在哪里?
DUALLA: Other side of the fleet, sir.
舰队的另一边 长官
Scramble the alert fighters. Set Condition 1 throughout the entire fleet.
待战机紧急升空 整个舰队一级戒备
Have them spool up their FTLs, just in case.
为以防万一 让他们开启超光速驱动器
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Move. Move.
快!快!快!动起来!
HOTDOG: Clear this deck. Get this out of here.
清理这块甲板 把这东西拿走
What's the sitrep?
什么战况?
Two bandits, coming hard.
两架敌机 来势凶猛
Just keep your eyes open and follow us.
打起精神 跟着我们就是了
All right, let's go. Let's get the birds in the hole. Let's go move them out.
好了 快 让战机进入发射管道 把它们送出去
Get this flyer out of here.
把这梯子拿走
Let's go. Move them fools out of here.
快 快 后撤 把这管子拿开
First team in the tubes.
第一小队已经进入发射管道
Dee. Pilots on speaker.
小杜 驾驶员在线
D'ANNA: Did you ever come to terms with your dad?
你与你父亲和解了吗?
I wouldn't let him. The last time we talked, it got
我没给他机会 我们的最后一次谈话…
heated.
破裂了
I told him I never wanted to see him again.
我告诉他以后再也不想见到他
Three weeks later, the Cylons attacked.
三周后 赛昂人来袭
Okay, so I'm new at this. Should I be scared?
好 我是新手 应该感到害怕吗?
I am.
反正我害怕
All right, people, that's it. Last bird's away, let's clear the nest.
好了 各位 最后一架战机已经起飞了 打扫一下机库
Get this deck ready for recovery.
准备修复工作
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Move. Move.
快!快!快!动起来!
Sir, Alert Vipers are away.
长官 待战机出动了
Gun Control reports weapons manned and ready.
弹♥药♥管制报告 武器就位 准备完毕
APOLLO: Apollo, wireless check.
我是阿波罗 检查无线电
STARBUCK: Starbuck, I'm hearing you.
我是星芭儿 听到了
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表