剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
DUCK: He's not looking too great.
他看上去不太好
Hang in there. Come on.
加油
KAT: Hit him, hit him. Tough stuff. Go!
打啊 狠狠打
Hey, hey, hey. BB: Jo-Jo, up, up, up!
嗨 嗨 Jo-Jo 起来
Time!
时间到!
Not bad. At least he hit the target.
不错 至少没脱靶
Well, that's a lot better than I did the first time.
是啊比我第一次好多了
I think I took out that clock over there.
我记得我打飞了那只钟
So, what's the all-time record?
那么最高记录是什么?
HOTDOG: Four hits on the X-ring.
四发命中靶心
Are you kidding? Who did that?
开什么玩笑? 谁做到的?
I did.
我
Mind if I give it a shot, for old times' sake?
介意我来试试 追忆一下往昔时光吗?
Be my guest.
请便
DUCK: Yeah. KARA: Yeah.
好
Come on, now, Kat.
继续 凯特
Two seconds. DUCK: Go, Kat. Come on, Kat!
两秒 加油 凯塔
WOMAN: Go, Kat. Get him! STARBUCK: Time!
加油 凯特 打啊 时间到
Five. Yes!
五发全中 太好了 !
ALL: Whoa! All right! Way to go!
好吧 出发
Frak! I'm hit! I'm hit!
靠!我被击中了
KAT: Starbuck!
星芭儿
I'm hit, I'm hit, I'm hit! Kat.
我被击中了 我被击中了
Starbuck, where the hell are you?
我是星芭儿 你在哪里?
Starbuck, I lost visual on you.
星芭儿 我看不见你
Starbuck, what's your position?
星芭儿 报告你的位置?
STARBUCK: Primary and secondary hydraulics are bent.
主次流体管弯曲
I can deal with it!
我能处理
Starbuck, I got no visual on you! Where you at?
星芭儿 我看不见你 你在哪里?
Forget it, Kat. Scar is mine.
别管了 凯特" 疤痕"归我了
KAT: Don't be an idiot, Starbuck! What's your position?
别犯傻 星芭儿 报告你的位置
STARBUCK: Yeah, you remember me, don't you?
你记得我 对吗?
You want my ass so bad you can taste it. Well, keep coming!
想击落我 你可以试试看 来吧
'Cause I guaran-frakking-tee you I will put you down this time, for good!
我发誓他妈的这次要干掉你
One more.
再来一次来啊
HELO: Come on, Starbuck, let's go. Get it up.
得了 星芭儿 走吧 算了
Why are you pushing so hard?
为什么你这么拼命?
Kat's just another hotshot kid out to make her bones.
凯特不过就是另一个不知天高地厚的孩子罢了
Like you were before you met Anders.
和你在没遇到安德斯之前一样
You ever think about him?
你想他吗?
What's the point?
你想说什么?
He's dead.
他已经死了
Kara,
卡拉
if you didn't think he had a chance of surviving,
如果你知道他没有生存的希望
why'd you promise to return with a rescue party?
为什么答应他会和一个救援队回去?
I thought I was...
我想
I don't know what I thought.
我不知道我怎么想的
Captain Thrace, if Scar jumps us out there...
特蕾丝上校 如果"疤痕"突然出现时
Keep your eyes open so he can't.
提高警惕盯着他 他就无计可施
But if I screw up and he bushwhacks me,
但如果我没发现他的偷袭
what do I do then?
我怎么办?
Come on.
好啦!
They drilled this into you over and over and over again at basic air combat.
你在基础空战课上练习了那么多次
I know, sir, but Scar is something I'm not...
我知道 长官 但是"疤痕"可不是…
Scar is no different than any other attacker.
疤痕和别的攻击者并没有不同
If he comes at you, turn into him.
他朝你飞来 你转向他
Get closer, pull the trigger.
接近 扣扳机
Into him. Get closer. Pull the trigger. Thank you, sir.
转向他 接近 扣扳机 谢谢长官
Don't run, or you'll die.
别逃 否则你会死
Right.
对
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
Nothing, sir.
没什么 长官
Come here.
过来
Come here, I wanna talk to you.
过来 我想和你说几句
KAT: Now listen to me.
听我说
You're flying Duck's wing today, Baxton, right?
今天你是达克的僚机 巴克斯顿 对吗?
Yes. Call sign BB, sir.
是的代号♥BB 长官
Okay, Duck's one of our best pilots that we got.
达克是我们最好的飞行员之一
Okay, so just do what he says, and you'll be fine.
所以照他说的做 你就会没事
Just don't let the Raiders get anywhere near the miners.
不要让突袭击靠近采矿船就可以了
Okay. Yeah.
好的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢长官
Go get them, Tiger.
去干掉他们
Starbuck.
星芭儿
That kid needs more than a pat on the ass
那个孩子需要的不仅仅是安慰…
and a textbook quote about tactics, okay?
和教科书上的战术
You wanna be the wet-nurse, go right ahead, all right. Be my guest.
你想做他的奶妈 我不拦你 随你便
His jacket says he's a qualified Viper jock,
他那身制♥服♥说明他是合格的战斗机飞行员
so I either fly him or I ground him and then we go up short.
所以我要么让他飞 要么不让他飞
What's it gonna be?
到底怎么样呢?
Your call, Kat.
你来决定 凯特
STARBUCK: Galactica, Starbuck. Wilco return to base.
卡拉狄加 星芭儿和威尔克返回基地
DUALLA: Roger that, Starbuck.
收到
DUCK: BB, Duck.
BB 达克
Four Raiders from behind the rock at left ten, coming hard.
四架赛昂突袭机从左上10点方向袭来 来势凶猛
Looks like Scar.
看上去像"疤痕"
BB: Duck, BB, what do we do?
达克 我是BB 我们该怎么做?
We don't have enough fuel to mix it up. We bug out, BB.
我们没有足够燃料来缠斗了 我们退出 BB
Let our relief deal with them. We're going home.
让别人来对付他们 我们回去
BB: Negative. Starbuck said to turn into any attack. Weapons hot.
不行! 星芭儿说应该迎上去攻击 武器准备完毕!
You're bingo fuel. Don't attack, you idiot.
你们没燃料了 别攻击 你个笨蛋
DUCK: Gods damn it, BB, this is the frakking exception.
我靠 BB 这次是他妈的例外
Abort and reform!
退出重新组队
STARBUCK: Duck, Starbuck. Position?
达克 我是星芭儿 报告位置?
Four-two alpha, behind the Big Spud.
阿尔法4-2 在那个大陨石后面
We need a hand, right frakking now.
我们需要帮助 马上
You're on your own, Duck. Everybody's way out of range.
你们只能靠自己了 达克 所有人都远在攻击范围之外
STARBUCK: Duck, be there in six minutes.
达克 我6分钟内可以到达
KAT: Duck, Kat. Eight minutes, out.
达克 我是凯特 八分钟内可以到达
BB: Duck, they're on my six! Oh, my Gods.
达克 他们在我六点方向 天啊
Duck!
达克
It's all right, Jo-Jo.
没关系 Jo-Jo
MAN: Verify PC-2 pressure zero,
确认pc-2压力为零
throttles closed, oxygen generator and master switches off.
阀门关闭 氧气发动机和主开关关闭
Check. Shutdown complete.
检查完毕 完全关闭
Nothing you could do, Captain.
和你没关系 上校
Too far away.
你们离开太远了
KAT: Nice work, Starbuck.
干得漂亮 星芭儿
What the hell happened to BB?
BB 到底怎么了?
What happened?
怎么了?
He did exactly what you told him to do, Captain.
他完全按照你说的做 上校
Him and Duck had bingo fuel and a head start home,
他和达克已经没燃料 并且离基地很近
but instead, that FNG turned and attacked.
但他却掉头攻击
Scar lit him up like a pinwheel.
"疤痕"把他打了个稀巴烂
Why'd he try to take on Scar by himself?
为什么他想自己干掉"疤痕"?
Stupid idiot.
愚蠢的白♥痴♥
"Try to run and you're dead. "
"想跑的话你就死定了"
I heard you. You drilled that into that poor moron's head.
我听到你说的 你把这些灌输给他
You know what?
你知道吗?
You and I both know that 99% of the time
你我都知道这在99%的情况下
that is the right move.
这都是正确的
Not this time.
但不包括这次
APOLLO: You know what gets me?
你知道什么使我困扰吗?
I know that in two weeks I won't remember his face.
我知道两周内我就会忘掉他长什么样
I can't remember any of their faces after they're killed.
在他们被杀后我无法回忆起任何一个人的长相
No matter how hard I try, they just fade.
无论我怎么努力去回忆 他们都逐渐淡去
I don't even remember their names.
我连他们的名字都想不起来
The names.
名字
Well, let's see, there was Flattop,
哦 我想想 好像有个叫弗莱托普的
who bought it on his thousandth landing.
在他第1000次降落时失事
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表