剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
The ringing?
嗡嗡作响?
Right.
这下可好
Okay, then. Take care.
那好吧 保重
Oh, my gods. Ellen Tigh.
天那 艾伦·泰
Ellen?
艾伦?
Ellen.
艾伦
Lords of Kobol...
科波之主…
CRASHDOWN: The launcher looks like a simple point and shoot,
发射架看来是简单的点射装置
no built-in guidance.
无内置导航系统
TYROL: Ordnance appear to be standard ship-to-ship missiles.
武器看来是标准的舰对舰导弹
They're modifying it for atmospheric flight.
经改装后可进行大气飞行
CALLY: One Cylon Centurion walks the perimeter,
一名赛昂武士来回巡逻放哨
stopping at regular intervals.
在固定范围内移♥动♥
BALTAR: The dradis dish that controls the missiles
控制导弹的雷达天线
is on a 4.5 kG wavelength, judging by the diameter.
通过直径测算在4.5kG的波长上
It's guarded by two Centurions, I think.
我看有两名赛昂武士在把守着
Sorry, Doc, did you say it was guarded by two Centurions?
抱歉 博士 你说的是有两名赛昂武士把守?
Yes, I did.
恩 是的
Okay. Is the dradis guarded continuously or intermittently?
是间歇把守 还是持续把守
I saw two Centurions, through the field glasses,
我通过野外望远镜观察
continuously for five minutes.
两名赛昂武士持续5分钟
In that time they didn't leave their post.
都没有离开岗位
So there's three toasters near the launcher, two more out by the dish.
就是说发射架附近有3名赛鬼子 天线旁有两个
That's a lot of Cylons.
好多赛昂人
You ever handle a weapon?
你用过枪吗?
Who, me? No.
谁 我? 没用过
I'm not a soldier, Crashdown.
我又不是士兵 克莱斯当
I'll try to give you the most simple assignment,
我尽量分配你一项最简单的任务
but I'm going to need every man.
但会用到全部人手
You're not suggesting we attack the Cylons?
你该不是说我们要攻击赛昂人吧?
We owe it to Socinus and Tarn to take those
在它们再杀人之前我们要替瑟纳塞斯和托特报仇
frakkers out before they kill anyone else.
把这些混♥蛋♥干掉
We have equal numbers. We have the element of surprise.
我们和它们人数相同 有奇袭的条件
Therefore we have the initiative.
所以我们就有主动权
We can attack at a time and place of our choosing.
可以选择进攻的时间和地点
El-tee, a word in private.
中尉 和你单独说句话
He's crazy.
他疯了
I'm not trained for this kind of thing.
我受训可不是为了干这些事
I've never fired a gun in my life.
我一辈子没开过一枪
I haven't fired one since Basic.
在基本考核后 我就没开过枪
You?
你呢?
I just joined to pay for dental school.
我参军是为了挣钱上牙科学院
Basic Ground Assault was a long time ago for all of us.
对于我们来说基本地面进攻是很久以前的事了
Those aren't training officers out there,
那些不是教官
they're programmed killing machines. We don't have any choice.
它们是被编程的杀人机器 我们没选择的余地
Galactica will definitely be sending a search and rescue party.
卡拉狄加一定会派搜救队的
It's just a matter of time. If we don't take out that launcher...
只是时间问题而已 如果我们不摧毁那个发射架…
We can't go up against an armed and defended position like that.
我们无法与那样一个攻防地势相对抗
They'll wipe us out in the first two minutes. That's enough!
它们两分钟内就能把我们全干掉 够了
Chief, look, under the circumstances, it's important that you keep your cool.
上士 听好 在当前形式下 临阵不乱是很重要的
I don't believe I've lost my cool.
我没慌乱啊
I disagree.
我看不是
Look, I don't want to attack the launcher, either, but it's our duty.
我也不想攻击发射架 可那是我们的义务
We owe it to the rescue party, and we owe it to Socinus and Tarn.
我们要替救援队着想 也要替瑟纳塞丝和托特报仇
I fail to see what this has to do with Socinus and Tarn.
我看不出这与瑟纳塞丝和托特有什么关系
Maybe that's why I'm an officer and you're not.
也许正因为如此我才是长官 而你不是
Dismissed.
解散
CRASHDOWN: This briefing will outline a plan of attack in five graphs.
这次简令是用5个图示说明攻击计划
Graph 1: Situation.
图示一:形势
Our situation is that we are stranded on Kobol
我们的形势就是被困在科波上
with a group of five Cylons
和5名计划…
who are planning to use an AAU to destroy any SAR aircraft sent to find us.
要把搜救我们的飞船全部击落的赛昂人在一起
There are no other friendly forces present.
当前没有任何友军
What's all this "graph" business? Graph 2: Mission.
这图示是怎么回事? 图示二:任务
It's a five paragraph order. ...to destroy the AAU...
是一条5组图示的摧毁呼叫中心的命令
It's a Basic command tool. It's taught at officer candidate school.
最基本的命令工具 在候补军官学校就讲过了
It's just not usually used this literally in the field.
只是很少投入实战
Graph 4: Execution.
图示四:执行
We will assault the Cylon launch site from the northwest, using...
我们将从西北部进攻赛昂人的发射地点
Oh, come on!
拜托
This is absurd.
这是无稽之谈
What, we're taking on the Cylon Army, are we? Us? Look at us.
我们要把赛昂人的军队干掉 是吧? 我们?看看我们
What, with two rifles and a canteen?
单凭两支步♥枪♥一个水壶?
Have you lost your mind... That's enough, Doctor.
你疯了吗? 够了 博士
Is it? Look, no disrespect, but why are we always going uphill?
是吗? 我无意冒犯 可我们为什么老是向上坡走?
Does anyone else think that his plan is frakking nuts?
还有没有人认为这计划太他妈的疯狂了?
I'll tell you what's fair, this is fair. We'll have a show of hands.
让我告诉什么你什么叫公平 这叫公平 我们举手表决
No! Absolutely not!
不行绝对不行
Now everybody who thinks it's unfair...
现在谁觉得这不公平的…
This is not a democracy. Well, it's not...
这不是民♥主♥
The El-tee's in charge.
听中尉指挥
The El-tee's in charge.
听中尉指挥
No ifs, no ands, no buts.
不准说"如果" "还是" "但是"
He say we go, we go!
他让我们上 我们就上
There's no questions.
不容异议
We've already lost two men, Chief!
我们已经损失了两个人 上士
How many more people are we gonna lose?
还要再损失几个人?
You need to sit down and shut up right now.
你需要坐下来马上闭嘴
Nobody tells me to shut up. I am the Vice President...
没人敢对我说闭嘴 我是副总统
You need to sit down and shut up, right now.
你需要坐下来 马上闭嘴
Your briefing, El-tee.
你继续简令 中尉
Thank you, Chief.
多谢 上士
Graph 4: We will approach the Cylon launch site from the northwest
图示四:我们从西北部接近赛昂人的发射地点
using natural ground cover to mask our approach.
凭借天然地势作为掩护
Our objective is the command and control console.
作战目标是操控台
Once we reach this position,
一旦我们到达这个方位
Cally, you're gonna flank out to the left,
凯莉 你去左侧
making a feint on the Cylon position,
佯攻赛昂人
hopefully drawing their fire long enough for me and Seelix
但愿吸引足够时间来让我和希利克丝
to flank out to the right and get a shot at the console.
从右侧进攻摧毁控制台
Tyrol, you and the Vice President will stay at position one,
蒂罗尔 你和副总统留在1号♥位置
provide covering fire for both flanking maneuvers.
为两侧的作战提供火力掩护
I have been given the opportunity to perceive from the scriptures...
神赐予我机会去领悟经♥文♥中的含义...
In peace I believe...
我相信…
This is ridiculous. Look.
这太荒谬了 听我说
She obviously needs her medication.
很明显她需要药物
I keep trying to tell anyone that'll listen...
我一直在和大家说…
It sounds like she's talking about the scrolls of the Prophet Pythia.
听起来她像是在说先知帕蒂亚的圣轴
I suppose.
我猜是
Pythia foretold the rise of a leader.
帕蒂亚预言了一位领袖的出现
A leader who would lead all humanity to salvation.
一位拯救全人类的领袖
So say the gods.
诸神就是这么说的
You seem to know a lot about the scriptures.
看来你很了解经♥文♥
I'm from Gemenon.
我来自杰米纳
We believe in the literal truth of the scriptures.
我相信经♥文♥上所描述的事实
Corporal Venner, there's
温纳下士? 有一种…
a drug that priests sometimes use.
牧师经常用的药物
It's called chamalla extract.
叫做卡马拉汁
I guess it's happy hour.
看来这是开心的一刻了
What's happy about it?
有什么可开心的?
Yeah. The old man's still in surgery.
老头子还在做手术
I got a boatload of politicians and press
我这还有一群政客和新闻记者
demanding to see Laura Roslin.
要求见劳拉·罗丝琳
Let them. Yeah, right.
让他们得偿所愿啊 恩 可不
She's crazy. I know.
她疯了 这我知道
No, no, really, Saul.
不 真的 索尔
She's lost it.
她疯了
I just went down to the brig to see her.
我刚下去到禁闭室去看她
You did?
是吗?
She's completely nuts.
她完全...疯疯癫癫的了
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表