剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
How are they
你要他们
helping the fleet?
对舰队有什么帮助?
Everyone has needs.
每个人都有自己的需要
Some settle for cigars and liquor.
有人喜欢雪茄 有人需要酒
You wanted Shevon.
你想要雪雯
Others are more demanding.
其他人还有更多需求
It's hard to find the moral high ground
我们都各有所需
when we're all standing in the mud.
所以很难对别人的道德有过高要求
I'm not like my old man, Captain.
我不象迈克 我父亲 上校
And you are not like yours.
你也不象你父亲
I came alone,
我一个人来的
but Galactica tracked me on dradis.
但卡拉狄加在雷达上跟踪我
All they'll need to vent this ship into space is an excuse.
他们所需要的就是找个借口干掉这艘船
So let's make a deal.
所以 我们还是做个交易
I want Shevon, the girl, I walk out of here
我需要雪雯 我们离开这里
and you shut down this operation.
然后你停止这项买♥♥卖♥♥
And all of you will live.
我就当什么也没发生
Sorry, the little girl's been paid for. No refunds.
对不起 那个小女孩有预定了 不能退款了
Oh, gods. No!
哦 天啊! 不要!
PHELAN: Wait. Lee, don't.
等会! 李 不要!
Come on. Do it. Do it.
来啊 开枪! 开枪!
I made you a fair offer.
我给了你个公平买♥♥卖♥♥
So did I.
我也是
APOLLO: Yeah, you're probably right about everything.
也许你所说的都是对的
You, me, Fisk.
你 我 菲斯克
Nobody can stop it. And maybe nobody should.
没人能关掉黑市 也许本来就不该关掉
But it needs limits.
但必须要有限度
There's lines you can't cross and you've crossed them.
有些限制你不能跨越 而你跨过去了
You're not gonna shoot.
你不会开枪的
You're not like me.
你和我不一样
You're not gonna...
你不会
APOLLO: All right, it's done.
好了 到此为止
The fleet relies on the black market.
舰队需要黑市
Much as we'd like, we can't wish that away.
不管怎么说 我们需要它
So you're still in business.
所以 你们可以继续你们的买♥♥卖♥♥
For now.
暂时
But if there are any more killings,
但是再有杀人
if you hold back essential medicines,
再有囤积重要药品的
if you ever touch a child...
如果你们再打孩子的主意
Shevon...
雪雯
No, I don't want...
不要
Hey, hey, it's over. It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay...
嗨 结束了 没事了
Lee, Lee, no. Hey. Shevon, it's over.
李 不要 雪雯 都结束了
Stop.
住手
I can't be what you want me to be.
我不能变成你想让我变成的人
I don't want you to be anything.
我并不想让你变成任何人
You want me to be her.
你想让我变成她
That's what this is about.
你一直就是这么想的
That's what this has always been about.
一直就是这样
No. That's not what this has ever been about.
不 并非一直就是这样
Come on, Lee. I know my job.
得了 李 我知道我的工作
I'm a replacement.
我只是个替代品
For a lot of things.
替代很多东西
Things that men can't get anywhere else.
那些你无法从其它地方得到的东西
SHEVON: Things they've lost.
那些你失去的东西
She wanted to give you a child.
她想给你生个孩子!
But you were afraid,
但是你害怕
so you pushed her away and then you ran,
所以你拒绝了她 然后你逃避
and you didn't stop running until it was too late.
直到一切都太晚了 你才停止逃避
Well, I'm not her.
但我不是她!
And Paya is not, and will never be, your child.
帕雅不是也永远不会变成你的孩子
APOLLO: Commander Fisk's murder has been resolved
菲斯克谋杀案已经破了
and Pegasus' crew appears to have accepted Galactica's conclusions.
帕伽索斯的船员们看上去已经接受了卡拉狄加的结论
That's all, Madam President.
就这样 总统女士
Not quite. What about this ship Prometheus?
不完全是 普罗米修斯号♥怎么办?
I understand it's the hub of the fleet's black market.
我知道那是整个舰队黑市的中心
We will keep an eye on them.
我们会继续关注它们
Keep an eye on them.
关注它们?
That's not exactly the solution I had in mind.
我可不是这么想的
Whether or not we allow a criminal enterprise to thrive in this fleet
让一个犯罪企业在舰队中发展
is not a matter of choice, Captain.
那可不行 上校
Admiral?
上将?
I've given Lee full authority on this issue.
这事我完全交给李
The decision is his.
这是他的决定
I support your trade policies wholeheartedly, Madam President,
我真心支持你的新贸易政策 总统女士
but we are never gonna have a perfect system.
但我们永远也不会有一个完美制度
There will always be some kind of black market.
总会有某些形式的黑市存在
At least this way I know names, I know faces, I know where they are
至少现在 我知道名字 知道他们长什么样 知道他们在哪里
and we will monitor the situation.
我们会监视他们的
Thank you, gentlemen, I'm busy.
谢谢 先生们 我很忙
BILLY: Eighteen. I'm starting to sweat here. Nineteen...
18 我要出点汗 19...
You should be sweating. Twenty...
你也应该流下汗 20…
Why aren't you doing any of these?
为什么你不练这些
No talking, no talking, please.
别说话
No cheating. Hold it up, a little higher.
别作弊 举高点
Sneaky. Eight, nine...
无♥耻♥ 8 9…
Start again. You aren't serious.
再来 你太不认真了
Zero...
零…
Well? No?
不来?
President wasn't very happy today.
总统今天不太高兴
No.
是的
Ever since you ejected from the Blackbird, you've been different.
自从你从黑鸟上弹射出来后 你就变了
Harder to reach.
很难找到你
I'm just trying to understand.
我只是想知道
Well, like you said, Dad, we've all been through a lot.
正如你所说 父亲 我们都经历了不少
Fair enough.
是啊
But you should have told me about the woman.
但你应该告诉我那个女人的事
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表