剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
That's just it, Kara.
就是这个让我感觉对不起你 卡拉
I didn't want to make it back alive.
我当时不想活着回来了
I didn't think I'd ever see you again.
我以为我再也见不到你了
Same here.
我也是
BOOMER: So,
那么
where do we go from here?
接下来会怎么样呢?
ROSLIN: So, how did the Cylon
那么那个赛昂究竟
manage to get off the Pegasus undetected?
怎么能离开帕伽索斯而未被发现?
No one really knows.
没人知道
There was so much chaos in the aftermath of the attack.
当时太混乱了
Thank the gods that you did not have to do what I advised.
感谢神你不需要做我建议你做的事
That makes me very happy.
这让我很高兴
Yes. Thank the gods.
是的 感谢神
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Well, I could sleep for about a year, but...
我可以睡一整年
But you, however,
但是
do not have that luxury because you have a new job.
你没时间这么做了 因为你有了一个新工作
Billy?
比利
It took a little while to find that jeweler.
用了一点时间才找到珠宝匠
Thank you.
谢谢
Rumor has it that I know very little about military protocol,
谣言说我不太懂军队上的那一套
but I do believe
但是我相信
that someone who commands more than one ship
指挥两艘船以上的指挥官
is called an Admiral.
被称为上将
Congratulations, Adm. Adama.
恭喜 阿达玛上将
Thank you, Madam President.
谢谢 总统女士
Thank you, Billy.
谢谢 比利
I never gave up hope.
我从来没放弃过希望
I just stopped trying to get these a long time ago.
但我很久以前就不再想能升为上将了
Just goes to show you, Bill,
这告诉你
never give up hope.
永远不要放弃希望
Same goes for you, Laura.
你也是 劳拉
Hmm.
嗯
All right.
好的
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表