剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Another survivor.
一个幸存者?
Yeah.
恩
Hang on, buddy.
挺住 兄弟
We'll get you out.
我们把你弄出来
Fresh air coming from down there.
新鲜空气从那下面来的
Thanks. I thought I was a goner.
多谢 我以为自己死定了
Frakking human. You know, he probably set that explosion.
去他妈的人类 可能就是他一手造成的
What, from the Resistance? Why?
抵抗军干的? 为什么?
No military value to the cafe.
咖啡厅并没有军事价值
Humans don't respect life the way we do.
但人类不像我们一样重视生命
No!
不
I won't let you kill him.
我不会让你杀了他
She's right.
她说得对
Don't kill him.
别杀他
Why not?
为什么?
Hmm.
嗯
Why not kill him?
为什么不结果了他?
You've already killed billions of people.
你都已经杀了数十亿人了
Do you honestly believe one more body's gonna weigh any heavier
你真以为再多一个人 会加重你…
on your conscience?
良心的谴责么?
Which is something that you don't have.
你是没有良心的
Do you?
是吧?
We should interrogate him.
我们应该审问他
Find his accomplices.
找出他的同党
Okay.
好
You can let go now, Sharon.
你可以放手了 莎伦
What's this?
这是什么?
BOOMER: Looks like Colonial Fleet ID.
像是殖民舰队的身份牌
"Thrace, Kara. "
卡拉·瑟瑞丝
Starbuck?
星芭儿?
She was on Caprica a couple of weeks ago.
她几星期前来过卡布里卡
She escaped with the help of another Sharon.
另一个莎伦帮她逃跑了
If she gave him this, he meant something to her.
这是她给他的 他对她来说很重要
Well, ain't it sweet?
好甜蜜
BALTAR: You have it in your hand.
它就在你的手中
Hard, physical proof of one person's love for another.
那是一个人对另一个人爱的实证
If only you felt this deeply about us.
但愿你对我们的感情 也有这样深深的感受
I did.
我曾有过这种感受
I do.
现在也有
I love you, Gaius.
我爱你 盖尤斯
Where's the tangible proof?
有确凿的证据么?
HELO: I don't understand. She was doing so well.
我不明白 她一直很好的
COTTLE: Oh, no, she wasn't.
不 不是
I tried to tell you that.
我本想告诉你的
Her lungs were never fully developed.
她的肺部没有发育完全
She finally went into respiratory distress.
最终导致了呼吸窘迫症
We couldn't get her intubated in time and we lost her.
我们没能及时进行插管治疗 没能抢救过来
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I should have been here.
我该一直在这里的
HELO: Sharon, you need sleep, okay?
莎伦 你应该多休息
You've lost a lot of blood.
你失血太多了
You murdered her.
是你杀了她
Sharon, come on.
莎伦 来吧
Who ordered it?
谁下的命令?
Adama? The President? Who?
是阿达玛 还是总统? 是谁?
I don't kill patients.
我是不会加害患者的
We did the best we could.
我们尽了全力
But she's dead.
可她还是死了
And that's all there is to it.
就是这样
I should be able to release the ashes to you in a few hours.
几小时内 我就会把骨灰给你们
Murderer.
杀人犯
HELO: Sharon! Sharon. Die!
莎伦 去死!
BOOMER: You're all murderers!
你们都是杀人犯!
MAN: Stay back! You're all murderers!
退后 你们都是杀人犯!
Get her out of here!
把她带出去
Easy! Easy! Easy!
放松 放松
You let them murder our child.
你让他们杀死了我们的孩子
I am so sorry.
很抱歉
I tried. I tried my best.
我尽全力了
God's will was that our child should survive.
神的旨意是我们的孩子应该活下来
His will was that she would lead the next generation of God's children.
他的旨意是她会带领下一代神的子女
His will was that you would protect her.
他的旨意是你应该保护她
Yes.
对
Listen, you have committed a monstrous and unforgivable sin.
你已经犯下了弥天大罪
And now you and your entire wretched race are gonna suffer God's vengeance.
从现在开始 你和你那劣质的种族都将会遭天谴
She's so beautiful.
她好美哦
I don't know how to thank you.
不知道该怎么感谢您
When I lost my baby, I didn't know how I could go on.
当我失去了孩子的时候 都不知道该怎么活了
Well, I'm glad things worked out for you and this little girl.
值得庆幸的是你和这小女孩挺投缘的
I can't believe somebody would give up this little angel.
不敢相信能有人会舍弃这个小天使
You understand, Maya, that this adoption requires absolute secrecy.
玛雅 你也知道 这次收养事宜需要绝对保密
The mother is a Pegasus officer and must remain anonymous
她的母亲是帕伽索斯上的军官
for political and religious reasons.
因政♥治♥和宗教上的原因必须匿名
You have my word.
我保证
Maya, you won't mind if I drop in occasionally?
玛雅 我可以时不时地去看看她么?
Oh, of course not.
当然可以
Good.
好
Go.
去吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
I know how awful this was for you,
我知道你一定很难受
but trust me, it was imperative.
但相信我 这事关重大
As far as the Cylons know, this child no longer exists.
只要赛昂人知道这孩子已经不在了
That is a good, good thing.
就是大好事
Is this what you're looking for?
在找这东西么?
You can have it.
拿去吧
Here.
给
What're you doing?
你在干吗?
Just making it easy for him to get what he wants.
帮他达成目的
Come on. I'll give you a head start.
来吧 我给你开个头了
I'm fine where I am.
我这样挺好
Hey, they're coming for us and you.
他们来救我们了 来抓你了
They'll be very interested in you.
他们会对你很感兴趣
Leave him alone.
别烦他了
Sharon,
莎伦
you're a hero of the Cylon.
你是赛昂人的英雄
Now you're just a broken machine who thinks she's a human.
你现在只不过是一部以为自己是人类的破烂机器
But you're not a human, Sharon,
你不是人类 莎伦
and you never will be.
永远不会是人类
Yeah, well, at least I'm not a murderer.
至少我不是杀人犯
I have a conscience.
我有良心
And I know the difference between right and wrong.
并且明辨是非
A murderer is exactly what you are.
你就是一个杀人犯
Life is short, but the next one's not.
生命短暂 来世的路还很长
Let your heart adrift and your soul will get caught.
放逐你的心 留住你的魂
I love you, Gaius.
我爱你 盖尤斯
My heart and soul are yours.
我的心和魂都是你的
They're nearly here.
快进来了
You know why they wanted you to work with Sharon?
知道他们为什么让你去劝说莎伦么?
So you'd lose your mind.
因为这样你就会疯掉
They're gonna box you, darling.
他们就会雪藏你
Just like they're gonna box Sharon.
像对待莎伦一样去雪藏你
We're dangerous.
我们是危险人物
What?
什么?
Sharon and I.
莎伦和我
We're celebrities in a culture based on unity.
我们是生活在以团结为文明的世界中的名人
No.
不
Our voices count. More than hers. More than others'.
我们有号♥召力 比她更有号♥召力 比别人都有号♥召力
We're two heroes of the Cylon, right?
我们俩是赛昂人的英雄 不是么?
Two heroes with different perspectives on the war.
两个对战争持有不同观点的人
Perspectives based on our love of two human beings.
以我们对两个人类的爱为基础的观点
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表