剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Everybody out. Let's go back to the Ward Room
大家都出去吧 到集♥会♥室去
and we'll talk about the business of how we proceed from here.
咱们讨论一下接下来的事
Thank you all for coming.
感谢各位前来
I have a statement I'd like to make.
我要发表声明
The attempted military coup against the lawful government of the Colonies
试图反对殖民地合法政♥府♥的军事政♥变♥
is illegal, ill-advised, and clearly doomed to failure.
是非法和不明智的 并注定将失败
I have not resigned the presidency, and I will fight this action
我并没有辞去总统职位 同时将…
with everything at my command.
行使一切权利反抗这种行为
She's crazy. She's nuts.
她疯了 精神错乱了
She thinks she's a prophet or some such nonsense.
她以为她是先知或是什么
Go ahead and ask her. Ask her, she'll tell you.
去问她 问问她 问她 她会告诉你的
Just listen to her. What was it? The Arrow of Apollo
听她说吧 是什么来着? 阿波罗之箭…
will open the tomb of Artemis, or some such nonsense.
会打开阿耳特弥斯之墓什么的
Everything I have done is consistent, logical.
到现在为止我所做的一切都是符合逻辑的
We have found Kobol. We have found the city of the gods.
我们已经发现了科波 我们已经找到了诸神之城
And when we retrieve the Arrow, we will open the tomb of Athena
当我们获得神箭之后 将打开雅典娜之墓
and we will find the road to Earth.
我们将找到到达地球的道路
Madam President, have you read the scrolls of Pythia?
总统女士 您读过帕蒂亚的圣轴吗?
Carefully and many times, and I humbly believe that
仔细读了许多遍 我谦恭地相信…
I am fulfilling the role of the leader.
我在充当那位领袖的角色
Okay, enough of this nonsense. Everybody out.
胡说八道够了 各位出去吧
I don't think so. Wait a minute. Wait a minute!
我不这么想 等下 等等
Sarah, you represent Gemenon, you know more about the scrolls
莎拉 你代表杰米纳 你比大家都更了解圣轴和…
and the scriptures than anybody else here. Why don't you speak up?
经♥文♥ 你来说一下吧
The scrolls tell us that a dying leader will lead us to salvation.
圣轴上说一位不久于世的领袖将拯救我们
She's not dying, she's crazy.
她不是快死了 而是疯了
I am dying.
我确实快死了
I have terminal breast cancer.
我患有晚期乳腺癌
Dr. Cottle will verify the diagnosis.
卡托医生会证实诊断结果
I have a few months to live.
还能活几个月的时间
And in that time, I will lead the people to salvation.
在这段时间里 我将带领人♥民♥脱离苦难
It is my sole purpose.
这是我个人意愿
Praise be to the gods.
赞美主
Here is our salvation.
这就是我们的救世主
Sergeant of the Guard! Yes, sir.
中士 是 长官
Remove these people from the brig and escort them back to their shuttle.
把这些人带出禁闭室 护送他们回飞梭
Thank you, Corporal.
谢谢你 下士
Thank the gods.
感谢诸神
It's a hell of a butcher's bill, Chief.
损失惨重 上士
How did Crashdown die?
克莱斯当怎么死的?
Leading the charge.
冲锋在前
He gave his life in the finest tradition of the service.
他以最光荣的形式献出了自己的生命
Yeah. He was a hero to the end.
恩 他是一名英雄 一直到最后
I'm so proud of you, Gaius.
我真为你感到骄傲 盖尤斯
Why?
为什么?
Because I've taken a life?
因为我夺走了一个人的生命吗?
It makes you human.
这才说明你是人类
Is it?
是吗?
Not conscious thought,
没有良知?
not poetry, or art, or music, literature?
没有诗情 画意 音乐 文学?
Murder. Murder is my heritage.
杀戮 杀戮才是我的遗产
Is that the lesson I'm supposed to pass on to our child?
这是我该遗留给我子孙的财产吗?
It'll be all right, Gaius.
会没事的 盖尤斯
Hey, Doctor, let's go! Doctor, come on! We got to go!
博士 我们走 来吧 博士 我们得走了
I'll be your conscience.
我将充当你的良心
APOLLO: Come on, Doctor! We got to get out of here!
快来 博士我们该走了
He'll live.
他能活下来
When will he wake up?
什么时候能醒过来?
Knowing him, when he damn well wants to, probably.
我了解他 大概他想醒来的时候就会醒的
I really frakked things up for you, Bill.
我把事情给你搞得一团糟 比尔
The events which took place aboard Colonial One are unfortunate.
发生在殖民者一号♥上的事件是不幸的
Laura Roslin's actions in suborning mutiny and sedition
劳拉·罗丝琳在军中唆使他人兵变
among the military could not be tolerated.
煽动暴♥乱♥是无法容忍♥的
Therefore, Commander Adama was left with no choice
因此阿达玛指挥官别无选择
other than to remove her from office.
只能解除她的权利
Miss Roslin is now resting comfortably aboard this ship
罗丝琳女士现正舒适地在这艘船上休息
where she will remain until such time as the Commander deems otherwise.
直到指挥官作出进一步指示
As it appears obvious that the government
显然 政♥府♥无法…
cannot function under the current circumstances,
在当前形势下继续运作
I have decided to dissolve the Quorum of 12
我已决定解散12法人团体
and as of this moment, I have declared martial law.
此时此刻 我宣布实施戒♥严♥令
Get those people the hell off my ship.
把那些人从我的船上弄出去
Yes, sir.
是 长官
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表