剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Things are going to get better for you from this moment on.
从这一刻开始 你会逐渐好起来的
I promise.
我保证
I don't want things to get better. I want to die.
我不想好起来 我想死
But you know you can't die.
可你知道你死不了
You do know that, don't you?
这你是清楚的 是吧?
Your consciousness will merely transfer, and you'll wake up in another body.
你的思想会传到另一副躯体那里 然后醒过来
Not if you destroy that.
如果把它毁了 就不会了
What, this?
什么 这是…
This ship? Tell me,
这艘船? 告诉我
what's so important about this ship?
这艘船为何如此重要?
The Cylons call this their Resurrection ship.
这艘船被赛昂人称作"重生船"
At the moment, we are too far away from the Cylon home world
我们此刻远离赛昂人的家园
for the normal downloading process to work.
他们为了使下载正常进行
Which is why they built this ship.
而造了这艘船
It contains the entire apparatus necessary for Cylon resurrection.
它拥有使赛昂人重生的一切必备装置
Now, this ship has been traveling with the fleet,
这支舰队跟踪卡拉狄加
trailing Galactica for the last several months.
已有几个月的时间
So it's a safety net.
就是说它是保障措施
A place where they fall back to when they die.
他们死后就回到这里
And if they lose their safety net...
如果他们失去了保障措施呢?
Then any Cylon who dies out here...
那任何一个在这里死掉的赛昂人...
Would be dead.
就死了
As in, really dead.
真正意义上的死亡
And I dare say they won't like that.
我敢说他们可不会喜欢的
No, sir.
是的 长官
They might even stop chasing us.
他们甚至会就此停止追赶我们
Why risk getting killed if you can't just wake up all nice and cozy
为什么还要冒着不能重生的危险
in a brand-new body?
追我们呢
Doctor, I think you've just identified
博士 你找到了…
the most important ship in the galaxy.
银河系中最重要的那艘船
I have good days and bad days, but don't look so worried,
我的情况时好时坏 但别担心
I'm not dying today.
我又不会今天死掉
I wasn't worried.
我不担心
What can I do for you?
有什么事么?
You were right about Cain.
凯恩确实像你所说的一样
Pegasus had a civilian fleet with her.
帕伽索斯曾有一支民用舰队
Fifteen ships.
15艘船
Cain stripped them for parts, supplies,
凯恩把它们拆了 为了要那些配件和补给品
people.
还有人才
I wish I could say I was surprised, but it's who she is.
她就是那种人
She's playing for keeps. You gotta do the same.
永远都精于算计 你也要这样
What's gotten into you?
你这是怎么了?
What?
什么?
You've become so bloody-minded.
变得好残忍♥
I know that as long as Cain lives,
只要凯恩活着一天
your survival is at risk. I know that.
你的生命就有危险 这我清楚
What can I get you?
你还需要些什么?
A new body.
一副新的躯体
Perhaps one of those young Cylon models
最好是"复活船"上的…
from the Resurrection ship?
妙龄女郎
I can't see you as a blonde.
我看你不适合做金发美女
You'd be surprised.
会让你大吃一惊的
I'll see you tomorrow?
咱们明天见?
Mmm-hmm.
嗯…
Commander,
指挥官?
she won't hesitate to kill you.
她会毫不犹豫地杀了你
Don't let her.
别让她得逞
You know, when we get out of here,
咱们从这里出去以后...
I'm gonna make some changes.
我要做些改变了
Yeah?
是么?
Like what?
例如?
Me and Sharon.
我和莎伦...
It's done.
结束了
I mean, really done. I can't do it anymore.
真的结束了 我不能再继续了
I mean, don't get me wrong.
别理解错了
LT, what we did,
中尉 我们所做的一切...
I would do again in a heartbeat.
如果有类似情况 我不会有丝毫犹豫
I gotta let it go.
就让一切过去吧
I so thought I'd let go.
一切都过去了
Yeah,
恩
I know what you mean.
我知道你什么意思了
You?
你?
Yeah, me.
恩 我
What, you think I don't have second thoughts sometimes?
怎么? 你以为我没怀疑过自己?
You think I don't wonder if I'm losing my frakking mind?
没想过自己是不是疯了?
I'm in love with a woman I know isn't a woman.
我爱的女人却不是女人
I'm having a baby that's...
我的孩子...
That's what, half machine?
算是什么? 半机器?
You really do love her, don't you?
你真的爱她 是吧?
Yeah.
恩
Yes, I do.
是的
And I can't let go of it.
这种感情挥之不去
But if you can, let her go.
但你却能够 割舍
Our primary objective is a vessel named Resurrection by the Cylons.
我们的主要目标 是被赛昂人称作"重生"的船只
It's guarded by two Base Stars,
它是由在这一地区
which have been following us throughout this sector.
追踪我们至今的两艘基地之星把守的
Our plan, simply put, is to let them find us.
我们的计划 就是让他们发现我们
We will wait in this system here,
我们会在这个星系里等它们
and appear to be conducting mining operations.
装作采矿
STARBUCK: When the Cylons launch their Raiders,
当赛昂人派出突袭机的时候
Galactica and most of the civilians will jump away.
卡拉狄加就和大部分民用船跳跃走
A small group of civilians will be left behind.
留下一小部分民用船
To the Cylons, they'll appear to be having trouble
在赛昂人看来 那些船因超光速驱动器出现了故障
with their FTL drives and attempting to escape at sub-light speed.
而试图用亚光速进行跳跃
The Cylon Raiders pursue the civilian decoys,
突袭机追击诱饵
pulling the Raiders farther away from the Cylon Base Stars as they can.
从而远离了母舰
APOLLO: Once the Raiders have been drawn off by the decoys,
一旦突袭机被诱饵引开后...
Galactica and Pegasus will jump in and attack the Base Stars,
卡拉狄加和帕伽索斯 跳跃出来攻击基地之星
while I jump in in the Blackbird stealth fighter
为避免"复活船"跳跃走...
and take out the FTL drives
我会驾驶隐形的飞鸟号♥ 跳跃到它的附近...
on the Resurrection ship, preventing it from jumping away.
摧毁它的超光速驱动器
Why not have the stealth ship carry nukes and destroy it right at the start?
为什么不从一开始 就让隐形飞船装载核弹摧毁它?
We ran simulations on that. We determined that the Cylons would detect
我们做过模拟演习
the nuclear warheads and destroy the stealth ship
在进入隐形飞船的射程之前
before it got within weapons range.
赛昂人就会探测到核弹并摧毁飞船
When the FTL is destroyed, Galactica and Pegasus
当超光速驱动器被摧毁后...
will take on the Base Stars,
卡拉狄加与帕伽索斯 将迎战基地之星
and our attack squadrons will go after the Resurrection ship itself.
我们的攻击中队则将追击"复活船"
How many squadrons?
几个中队?
All of them.
全部
Is there a problem, Commander?
有何异议吗 指挥官?
I need time to study the operational details.
我需要些时间来研究一下作战细节
Suit yourself. I've gone over the details and I'm satisfied.
请便 我已经研究过了 很满意
I want your CAG to stay and help me answer some of my questions.
我需要你的空军队长留下来 回答我的一些问题
One hour, Thrace.
给你一小时 瑟瑞丝
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Stay focused, son.
打起精神 孩子
Jack, I want to transfer a detachment of Marines to Galactica.
杰克 我想派一支海军特遣队到卡拉狄加
And I want you to hand-pick them.
由你来亲自挑选
Completely reliable. Completely loyal.
完全可靠 忠心耿耿
Razors.
精兵
I have a mission for you, Kara.
我要分配给你一项任务 卡拉
Anything for you. You know that.
任何事都行 这你是知道的
Don't accept too quickly.
别过早下定论
You won't like this one.
你不会喜欢这项任务
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
But I've decided that it has to be done.
但我已下定决心 必须这么做
I'm transferring you to Galactica as well.
我也会把你派到卡拉狄加
I'll tell Adama that you're there to be my eyes and ears.
我会和阿达玛说你是我的耳目
He'll hate it, he'll think you're my spy
他不会喜欢 他会把你当作是我的间谍
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表