剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Cally, check the ridge.
凯莉 看守山头
I wanna go home.
我想回家
TYROL: I know. I know. We're going home.
我知道 我知道 我们回家
We're going home, okay? Okay.
我们回家 好吗?
TARN: Take me with you.
带我走
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. Stay with me.
没关系 没关系 别睡着
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Stay with me. Stay with me.
别睡着 别睡着
Here, be with me. Be with me, come on.
别睡着 醒醒
Come on. Hey. Hey.
别睡着 喂…
CALLY: Chief?
上士
Chief, we gotta go. We gotta go.
上士 我们得走了 离开这里
Chief?
上士
Gods damn this stupid frakked-up crap!
看看 看看 你♥他♥妈♥个混♥蛋♥
Chief, Socinus needs us now. Come on.
上士 现在瑟赛纳斯需要我们
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Not your fault, Lieutenant.
错不在你 中尉
Not from where I was standing.
至少在我看来不是
I was the OOD.
我是值班军官
It was crazy in there, sir.
当时一片混乱 长官
You can't blame yourself.
不要自责
So, we jump back to the last coordinates,
我们跳跃回到上一次的坐标
but we network the FTL computer with the Nav, DC,
但我们把超光速引擎的计算机与导航检修组
and fire control computers.
消防组的计算机联网
Once they're linked,
一旦连接后
we'll only need 10 minutes to complete the calculations.
我们只需10分钟便可完成计算
You can't be serious.
不是吧
The old man would never do this, Colonel.
老头子可不会同意这么干 上校
No computer networks on his ship.
这船上禁止连接计算机网络
I acknowledge that, sir.
我承认 长官
But I can devise a software firewall that will buy us more time.
但我可以设计出一款防火墙来为我们争取更多的时间
Really? You're going to out-think the Cylons at computer software?
真的?你能在软件方面比赛昂人棋高一招吗?
Sir, if we don't do this, we're never gonna find the fleet.
长官 如果我们不这么做我们永远也不会找到舰队了
Certainly not before the Commander dies.
更不用提在指挥官去世之前了
This is still the old man's command.
这仍旧是老头子的命令
We can't do something he'd oppose,
我们不能违抗
especially when it puts the entire ship at risk.
尤其是拿整艘船来冒险
This is the XO.
我是副长
Begin jump prep.
为跳跃做准备
Those are my orders.
这是...我的命令
The kid is back in the fleet!
这小子重返舰队了
Bill, let's have the truth.
比尔 我们来说实话吧
So how did you do it?
你怎么做到的?
How'd you get off this frakking freighter?
怎么从他妈的那个货船脱身的?
Connections. Anne's father has a friend on the Defense Subcommittee.
靠关系 安妮的父亲有一个朋友在国防分委会
So the new wife comes through.
新老婆驾到了
I wish I had in-laws with pull.
但愿我也能找个有关系的老婆
Give me a couple of years.
给我几年时间...
I'll have some pull.
我会有些关系的
You watch me.
你看着吧
I'll have my own Battlestar one day.
总有一天我会有一艘属于我自己的太空堡垒
GUARD: Open up, please.
请开门
All right. You have my parole.
好 我向你发誓
When I'm on duty, I'll make no attempt to free her or sow insurrection
在我当值的时候 我不会试图释放她
among the crew.
或是在船员之间煽动叛乱
When I'm not on duty, I'll report directly back to this cell.
下班以后我直接到牢房♥里报道
Pre-flight brief is underway in the Ready Room.
飞行前简令正在预备室进行
Right.
对了
ROSLIN: Good hunting, Captain.
祝你好运 上尉
Thank you, Madam President.
谢谢您 总统女士
Colonel, once you find the fleet,
上校 一旦你找到了舰队
I'd like to have a word with you.
我想和你谈话
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好谈的
You went up against the old man and you lost.
你顶撞了老头子 结果你输了
We jump in, we hold off the Cylons,
我们跳跃到那里 与赛昂人相持
we crunch the numbers, and we jump out.
我们计算数据 然后跳跃离开
That's it. Simple plan.
就这样 简单任务
Not so simple to do.
做起来却不简单
GAETA: Computers have been networked.
计算机已经联网
The board is green, sir.
准备完毕 长官
All stations report ready to jump.
各工作站报告准备好跳跃
MAN: FTL go!
超光速引擎就位
That software firewall ready?
防火墙准备好了吗?
GAETA: Best I can make it, sir. I wish Dr. Baltar was here.
我已经尽最大努力了 长官 波塔尔博士在这里就好了
To hell with that. I'll take your work
去他的 你早就可以
over that shifty son of a bitch any day.
赶超那个靠不住的混♥蛋♥
DUALLA: Speeding up FTL drive. Stand by!
启动超光速引擎 预备
In five, four, three, two,
五 四 三 二
jump!
跳跃
Jump completed.
跳跃完毕
Report.
报告?
GAETA: Multiple dradis contacts.
雷达发现多个目标
Cylon Base Star, and multiple Cylon Raiders,
赛昂【基地之星】和多架赛昂突袭机
bearing 487-carom-221.
方位4-8-7 弹回2-2-1
Lieutenant!
中尉
Computations underway.
正在进行计算...
We'll be able to plot the fleet's position in seven minutes.
7分钟内就能测算出舰队的位置
Let's get these suckers!
让我们把这些疯子打个稀巴烂
Hey, Flyboy, you know we got a pool going, right?
弗莱波 知道我们在打赌吧?
To see who gets the most kills now that's Starbuck's AWOL.
趁星芭儿开小差的时候看谁杀的最多
We know I'm gonna clean up.
你我都清楚我会是终结者
Flyboy, shut up and focus. This is not a simulation.
弗莱波 闭嘴 注意这不是模拟训练
Roger that.
收到
KIM: His heart stopped.
他的心跳停止了
Defib now!
心脏起搏器 快!
KIM: Power's unstable. The battery units are at the aid stations.
电力不稳 电力组在急救站
Well, then get me a knife.
那就给我拿把刀
Weapons free.
自♥由♥射击
And open racks and engage!
锁定目标开火!
PILOT: Viper two-one, I'm right behind your tail.
蝮蛇21 我就在你后面
Here it comes.
它们来了
The Cylons are hacking our network.
赛昂人在攻击我们的网络
They're attempting to access our gateway.
想要访问我们的网♥关♥
Now it's a race.
竞赛开始了
PILOT: We've got three more. Spike that, spike that.
我们又干掉三个 记下来
We have four more.
又干掉四个
GAETA: First firewall penetrated.
渗透过第一层防火墙了
APOLLO: Sierra-Alpha. We got a new bogey.
阿尔法 我们发现了一架可疑战机
HOTDOG: What is that thing?
那是什么东西?
I don't know, but whatever it is, it's bearing on Galactica.
不知道 可不管是什么它都在向卡拉狄加袭来
We've got to take it out!
我们要把它干掉
Apollo, Hotdog, defensive.
阿波罗 热狗 防御
Three right, five at two.
三架在右侧 五架在两点位置
Tally, Hotdog! Kat, on me!
泰丽 热狗 交给我吧
KAT: Roger that. I'm with you, leader.
收到 我和你并肩作战 老大
Will you pray with me?
和我一起祈祷好吗?
Help us, Lords of Kobol.
救助我们 科波之主
Help your prophet, Laura, guide us to the path of righteousness
救助您的先知劳拉引领我们踏上正义的道路
that we might...
我们就可以--
That we might destroy our enemies.
摧毁我们的敌人
Let us walk the path of righteousness
让我们走上正义的道路
and lift our faces unto your goodness.
愿您保佑我们直到平安
Help us turn away from the calls of the wicked
救助我们避过凶险
and show us the knowledge of your certain salvation.
向我们展现您一定会带领我们脱离苦难
We offer this prayer...
请听我们的祷告
GAETA: Calculations at 56%.
计算完成56%
Second firewall's been breached!
已突破第二道防火墙
APOLLO: Damn it!
该死!
GAETA: Frak, they're fast. Third firewall down!
干 他们真快第三道防火墙已被摧毁
KAT: Apollo, approaching Galactica's flack barrier.
阿波罗 接近卡拉狄加高射炮垒
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表