剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Cally, give me the rifle.
凯莉 把步♥枪♥给我
We three go. Leave that, leave your backpack.
我们三个去 放下那东西 放下你的背包
TYROL: Sidearms out.
取下备用武器
Tarn, you're bringing up the rear.
托特 你在中间 把守后面
In the middle, eyes and ears.
只用眼睛和耳朵
Her consciousness is being downloaded into another body right now.
她的思想正被下载到另一副躯体之中
And when she wakes up, she'll tell them exactly where we are.
她醒来后就会告诉其他人我们的方位
She's right. We can't stay here.
她说的对 我们不能在此逗留
She's right, huh?
她说的对 是吗?
Sharon the Cylon is right.
赛昂人莎伦说的对
Let's all just listen to Sharon the Cylon,
听赛昂人莎伦准没错
do whatever she says, 'cause that's a good idea.
按她说的做 因为那主意不错
Hey, Kara, she helped me get this far.
卡拉 有她在我才活到了今天
Okay, I get it. I get it, Helo.
好 我懂 我懂 西洛
You and I go way back, so I get it.
你我回头想想 我懂
All right, I remember how you felt about her.
好 我记得你对她的感情
But that is not the real Sharon.
但那不是真正的莎伦
That is some cheap knock-off copy.
只是个低贱的复♥制♥体
I'm not a copy. I'm Sharon.
我不是复♥制♥体 我是莎伦
I remember the first day I met you, Starbuck.
我记得当初第一次见到你那时候的情景 星芭儿
You were puking your guts out in the head
你因为吃了过期的牡蛎
because you'd eaten bad oysters on...
结果吐得昏天黑地
Don't do that. Hey!
别说了!
I don't like it, and I don't like you.
我不喜欢听 我也不喜欢你
So the best thing you can do is just keep your damn mouth shut.
所以就最好给我闭嘴
Starbuck, put it down, for gods' sakes.
星芭儿 把枪放下 看在上帝的份上
What do you want from me, Helo?
你想让我怎样 西洛?
She's a Cylon.
她是赛昂人
You've been had.
你被骗了
We've been had.
我们都被骗了
So what, I'm just supposed to be nice to her
所以要我怎样 该对她好吗?
because she says she's pregnant?
就因为她说她怀孕了?
Get out of the way.
让开
No.
不
Karl, do not think that I will not shoot...
卡尔 别以为我不会--
I'm not gonna let you kill her!
我不会让你杀了她
Okay? She's carrying my child!
知道吗? 她怀了我的孩子
My gods, men are so painfully stupid sometimes!
我的天 男人有时真是傻的可以
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?!
I know, all right? She's not lying.
我知道 好吗?她没说谎!
They lie about everything, Helo.
他们所说的全是谎言 西洛
Their entire existence is a lie.
他们生来就是说谎的
They're not human, Helo. They're machines.
他们不是人类 西洛 是机器
You can't have a baby with a machine!
人和机器不可能生育
I don't know what to tell you, okay?
我都不知道该怎么和你说了 知道吗?
But I believe her.
可我相信她
It's hard to describe. We've been together a long time.
这种感觉难以描述 我们在一起很长时间
I mean, I know what she is,
我知道她是什么
but she is not like the others.
但她和其他赛昂人不一样
She is not.
不一样!
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Bitch took my ride.
那贱♥人♥偷了我的战机
MAN: Yeah, go ahead.
好吧 继续
How's he doing?
他怎么样了?
Well, the bullets tore up his spleen.
子弹击穿了他的脾
His blood pressure is way down.
他的血压太低了
Somebody needs to get in there and stop the bleeding
必须有人给他止血
or we'll lose him.
否则我们会失去他
ADAMA: So what's your plan?
那你的计划是什么?
TIGH: Don't really have one.
还没一个象样的
I'm getting back in the cockpit.
我要回去驾驶战机了
I'm getting back into my fleet.
我要重返舰队
I want you to come with me, Saul.
我希望你和我一起去 索尔
You really believe that we can get back in the fleet?
你真以为我们可以返回舰队?
Yeah, I do.
恩 是的
Yeah, I do.
恩 是的
How long until Doc Cottle's aboard?
卡托医生还要多久才能到?
I don't know.
不知道
It's gonna be a while.
要等一段时间了
He doesn't have much time, sir.
他的时间不多了 长官
You're gonna have to go in yourself.
要你亲自上阵了
Me? I'm just a medic.
我? 我只是一名急救员
Today, you're a doctor.
今天你就是一名医生
Colonel.
上校
TIGH: Open the cell.
打开牢房♥
How's the Commander?
指挥官怎么样了?
You've bungled the job, if that's what you're asking.
你把一切弄得一团糟 如果这是你想知道的话
Then he's alive. Thank the gods.
就是说他还活着 谢天谢地
How many of our pilots were Cylons?
我们的驾驶员中还有多少人是赛昂人?
I don't know.
不知道
Who gave the order to shoot the old man?
谁下的命令让你去杀老头子?
No one.
没人
Just get it over with, you frakking coward!
别多想了 你♥他♥妈♥的懦夫
Give me your sidearm! Give me your gun!
把枪给我 给我!
GUARD: Yes, sir.
是 长官
Just shoot me. Get it over with.
开枪吧 别犹豫
TYROL: Hey, Tarn. Go up, take a look.
好 过去看一下
If it's not there, it's at the Raptor.
如果没在那里 就在猛禽号♥里了
We'll have to move up more.
我们还得继续向前走
I got it, Chief.
找到了 上士
TYROL: All right, let's get the hell out of here.
好 快离开这鬼地方
Tarn on point.
托特在前
Let's go! Go, go, go, go, go.
快走 走
CALLY: This makes no sense.
没道理
Why am I carrying the med kit when you forgot it?
为什么你们忘了带医药箱而却要我来提着
First of all, that's the El-tee's kit.
首先 那是中尉的箱子
Secondly, I'm on point.
其次 我在前面
Whatever.
随便啦
All right, children, that's enough.
好了 孩子们 够了
Tell you what, Cally. If it makes you feel any better,
我告诉你吧 凯莉 如果能让你好受些
I'll put him on hangar deck mop-up duty with you for the next week.
下周我让他和你一起去机库拖地
CALLY: Now you're talking. TARN: For what?
这才对嘛 为什么?
If anybody should have mop duty, it's the El-tee.
如果有人该去拖地 那肯定是中尉
Go! Go! Get down!
快 爬下
Top of the ridge!
在山上
Cally! Take the rifle and cover me!
凯莉 拿步♥枪♥掩护我
Drastic fire!
压制火力
Okay, okay. Wait for me.
好 等我
Wait for me, all right?
等我 好吗?
Go! Go! Go!
开火 开火
Stay there! Don't move!
在那儿别动
I'm coming for you. Don't move!
别动 我去救你 别动
Chief!
上士
TYROL: Cally! Help me out here, Cally!
我来了 凯莉 掩护我
Give me fire! Cally, go! Go!
凯莉 开火 开火
There's no need, Chief! I can't see them!
他们藏起来了 上士我看不到他们
TYROL: Cover me! Tarn, stay down! Stay down!
掩护我 托特 别动 别动
CALLY: Chief!
上士
Come on, Chief!
上士
You're okay. You're okay. It's okay.
你没事 没事 没事
It's okay. Get on my back.
上来 到我背上来
Get on my back. Get on me, get on me!
到我背上来 上来
CALLY: Chief!
上士
CALLY: Chief, stop. They're not following us anymore.
上士 停下来 他们没追来
Cally, there... Chief...
那里 上士
I know you're hit, buddy. It's okay.
我知道你受伤了 兄弟 没关系
I'm gonna check you right now. I'm gonna put him here, Cal.
我马上为你检查伤口 我把他放这里了 小莉
Here. Lay down. You're gonna stay right here, okay?
这里 蹲下 就待在这里好吗
I'm gonna check you right now. Let's just try...
我马上为你看看伤口
It's not that bad. It's not that bad.
不太坏 不太坏
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表