剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾
Congratulations, Doctor.
恭喜你 博士
You've just uncovered your very first Cylon.
你刚发现了第一个赛昂人
I'm not a Cylon.
我不是赛昂人
BOOMER: This isn't happening.
这不是真的
I've been here for months, by myself, on the run,
我都在这呆了几个月了 独自逃亡
one step ahead of the Cylons.
赛昂人在后面紧追不舍
CRASHDOWN: You're going out there or I'm gonna blow your brains out
快去 不然我让你脑袋开花
right here, right now.
就在此时此地
APOLLO: How did Crashdown die?
克莱斯当怎么死的
He gave his life in the finest tradition of the service.
他以最光荣的形式献出了自己的生命
You have my parole. When I'm on duty
我向你发誓 在我当值的时候
I'll make no attempt to free her
我不会试图释放她
or sow insurrection among the crew.
或是在船员之间煽动叛乱
And when I'm not on duty, I'll report directly back to this cell.
下班以后 我直接到牢房♥里报道
I have a few months to live.
我还能活几个月
And in that time, I will lead the people to salvation.
在这段时间里 我将带领人♥民♥脱离苦难
It is my sole purpose.
这是我个人意愿
As it appears obvious that
显然
the Government cannot function under the current circumstances,
政♥府♥无法在当前形势下继续运作
I have decided to dissolve the Quorum of 12.
我已决定解散12法人团体
And as of this moment
此时此刻
I have declared martial law.
我宣布实施戒♥严♥令
TIGH: You're sweating.
你流汗了
It's hot in here.
这里热
How long have you known
沃莱瑞中尉计划刺杀阿达玛指挥官
Lt. Valerii was planning to assassinate Commander Adama?
这事你知道多久了?
I had no idea she was planning anything of the kind.
我并不知道她在计划什么事
You were frakking her.
你和她上♥床♥了
I ended that weeks ago on your orders.
我按你的命令 在几周前就和她分手了
You covered for her, you lied for her.
你包庇她 替她说谎
I admit I used bad judgment.
我承认我一时糊涂
You protected her at every turn.
你时刻都在保护她
Colonel, I had no idea she was a Cylon.
上校 我不知道她是赛昂人
I would like to exercise my Article 21 rights at this time.
这次我要行使第21号♥条款中的权利
I'm sure you would.
早料到了
I guess you haven't heard, Cylons don't have rights.
我看你还没听说吧 赛昂人可没有权利
Cylon? Wait a minute...
赛昂人?等等
You know what we do with Cylons, Chief?
你知道我们是怎么处置赛昂人的吗 上士?
I am not a Cylon.
我不是赛昂人
Roslin came up with the execution method.
罗丝琳提出的行刑方法
I'm Galen Tyrol.
我是加伦·蒂罗尔!
She put a Cylon out of the airlock.
她把一个赛昂人放到了过渡舱外
My father was a priest. My mother was an oracle.
我父亲曾是一名牧师 母亲曾是一名神使
I've served on Battlestar since I was 18 years old.
我从18岁就开始在太空堡垒上服役了
The Pegasus, Columbia, Atlantia, Galactica...
珀伽索斯 哥伦比亚 亚特兰大 卡拉狄加
Don't talk to me like you're a soldier!
别像军人一样和我说话!
You are not a soldier!
你不是军人!
The old man always had a soft spot for you.
老头子一向对你心慈手软
Let him decide what to do with you.
让他决定怎么处置你吧
Colonel, you gotta believe me.
上校 你要相信我
I am not a Cylon.
我不是赛昂人
I'd never do anything to hurt Adama.
我从没做过任何危害阿达玛的事
I love the old man.
我爱老头子
That's what your girlfriend said.
你的女友也那么说过
Get him the hell out of here!
把他给我带出去!
Chief.
上士
I thought you were on Kobol.
我以为你还在科波上
Don't you talk to me.
别..和我...说话
Don't come near me. Don't touch me. If you do,
别靠近我 别碰我
I swear, I will kill you.
不然我发誓 我会杀了你
No sign of Centurions on the perimeter.
封锁线周围没有赛昂武士的动静
I don't like it.
我可不喜欢这样
Human toasters don't go anywhere alone.
人形赛鬼子从来都不会单独行动
Think they're bait? No.
以为他们是诱饵? 不
A pair of Cylons don't just drive up here in broad daylight,
两个赛昂人不可能大白天就开车来到这里
not after we hit that convoy last week.
尤其是上周我们攻击了那护送队后
Frakking A.
他妈的
All right, screw it.
得了 不管了
Pass the word for everybody to sight in.
传话给周围的弟兄
I want to blow these Cylons away
要让这俩赛昂人到死
before they ever knew what hit them.
都不知道怎么死的
Good.
好的
We got to figure out where the hell we are.
我们得查明我们所处的方位
Why? You don't know?
为什么?你不知道?
You're the navigator.
你是导航员
You were driving.
可你是司机
STARBUCK: All right, we can head toward Cobb's Point.
好 我们可以去"嘉布丝点"
There's an emergency airstrip there.
那里有一个备用小型机场
No, I've been...
不 我去过那边
I was thinking we could head southwest towards...
咱们还是向西南方向走吧
Do you hear that?
听到了吗?
Drive through a lot of bad neighborhoods?
闯入了禁地?
Better safe than sorry.
小心驶得万年船
I hear that.
知道了
We're sitting ducks down here!
我们在这儿是坐以待毙
You go, I'll cover. Why me?
你去 我掩护 为什么要我去?!
Don't start. Fine!
少废话 好啦!
Ready? Yeah!
准备好了吗? 恩
Go!
去吧!
Five of them, spread out between nine and one! 50 meters.
5个人 分布在1点到9点的位置 50米处
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Go!
走!
I didn't see any shiny silver out there.
没看到那边有赛昂武士
I think we're dealing with the human variety.
我看对方是人类
Hope so. They're not as tough as mechanicals.
但愿如此 他们可没机器那么凶猛
Yeah.
恩
They do bleed good, though. You gotta like that.
可他们还是会流血 真烦
HELO: Let's get out of here. Come on.
离开这里!走!
They locked the Chief up with Boomer.
他们把上士和布玛儿关到了一起
Tigh thinks he's a Cylon.
泰认为他是赛昂人
I know. I'm going to see the Colonel now.
我知道 我现在要去见上校
I think he wants me to find a way to clear the Chief or...
我看他想让我想个办法洗脱上士的嫌疑或是...
Or what? Throw him out the airlock like a piece of garbage?
或是什么? 把他像垃圾一样丢进过渡舱吗?
If Commander Adama were in charge this would never happen.
如果阿达玛指挥官在的话 才不会这样
Yes, but he's not in charge, is he?
是 可他不在 对吧?
But I've known the Chief for years. He's no toaster.
可我认识上士几年了 他可不是赛鬼子
He was involved with Lieutenant Valerii,
他曾与已被认作是赛鬼子的…
who most certainly is a toaster.
沃莱瑞中尉交往
NO. 6: That word is racist. I don't like it.
那么说可是种族歧视 我不喜欢
Sure,
当然
he's shown some bad judgment getting involved with her.
与她交往是他一时的糊涂
But that doesn't mean he's a toaster.
可那并不代表他就是赛鬼子
You've got to help him.
你得救救他
Say something, Gaius.
说话啊 盖尤斯
Tell me you won't have racial epithets used in your presence.
告诉我你不会用这些带有种族歧视意味的称号♥
I'm very sorry.
非常抱歉
I was going to tell the Colonel there's nothing I can do.
我本打算告诉上校 我无能为力
The Cylon detector I developed doesn't work. Clearly.
显然 我所研制的赛昂人探测器并不好用
No.
不
You've got to help him.
你得救救他
Your child's gonna be half toaster.
你的孩子将是半个赛鬼子
How does that make you feel?
你作何感想呢?
Nothing could make me happier.
我高兴的不得了
I just don't know what I'd possibly say. Excuse me.
我只是不知道自己可能会说些什么 失陪
CALLY: He helped you.
他救过你!
He didn't tell anyone what you did on Kobol.
他没对任何人说你在科波上的所做作为
What you did to Crashdown.
你对克莱斯当干了什么
What I did to Crashdown saved your life.
我对克莱斯当所做的救了你一命
Are you blackmailing me?
你是在恐吓我?
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表