剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Hey, I'm not complaining.
我倒是无所谓
COMPUTER: ID confirmed.
[ 已确认身份 ]
So, just how many different kinds of stupid are you?
你们是要多傻有多傻啊
More than we can count.
傻到家了
What's going on, Captain?
怎么了 上尉?
Good news, you're not dead yet.
好消息是你们还活着
Bad news, it's a delay, not a pardon.
坏消息是缓刑 并不是特赦
There's a big op coming up,
要展开大行动了
and the firing squad's on hold till it's over.
所以行刑队要先等一等
Yeah, the old man went to the mat for you guys on this one, and then some.
老头子竭力为你们辩护 结果是…
We were this close to a shooting war with the Pegasus.
我们就差这么一点 就和帕伽索斯交战了
Frak me.
真没想到
What the hell's going on? I thought the Cylons were the enemy.
出了什么事? 敌人不是赛昂人么?
Yeah. Now it's us.
恩 现在换成我们了
What's wrong, Gaius?
怎么了 盖尤斯?
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
I suppose I just
我只是...
lost interest.
失去了兴趣
In me? No, not in you. In...
对我失去了兴趣? 不 不是你
In this. In this place.
对这里 这个地方
I suppose I just don't really miss it anymore.
看来真是没什么让我留恋的了
You know what I miss?
知道我留恋什么吗?
Sports.
运动
You're joking.
你在开玩笑?
No.
不
I used to go to the pyramid court just before game time.
我以前常在金字塔比赛开始前去球场里
Scalp two tickets.
倒卖♥♥两张黄牛票
If I timed it right, I'd just be sitting down at the horn.
如果我掐准时间 就会坐在喇叭下面
Sit back.
后仰
Let the energy of the crowd flow over me.
让人群的能量侵袭我全身
Waves and waves of emotion.
他们情绪的波动...
Like electric current.
像电流一样
Why did you get two tickets?
为什么要带两张票
One for me and one for you.
你我各一张
I knew I'd never get you to go.
我知道你永远不会陪我去
Pyramid was far too lowbrow for you. But...
金字塔比赛对你来说是低级趣味 但是…
I always liked to feel that you were there with me.
我喜欢那种你在我身边的感觉
COMPUTER: ID confirmed.
[ 已确认身份 ]
Well, I see that you got it to eat.
至少你让它进食了
That's progress, I suppose.
看来也算是有所进步
Can you get it to roll over, beg?
能让她翻过来求饶么?
See what it can make of these.
看它能否认出这是什么
You know, this thing used to sit in our mess
这东西曾坐在我们中间
and eat our food and listen to our stories.
吃我们的食物 听我们讲故事
Didn't you? You just sat there,
是不是? 你就坐在那里
listening to us, pretending to be our friend. Didn't you?
听我们说话 假装是我们的朋友 是不是?
Admiral, please!
上将 求你
Any physical contact with the subject will only help
此时与研究对象的任何直接接触
to set my efforts back at this point.
都会防碍我的工作
Find out about that ship.
查明那艘船
I want to die.
我想死
Will you help me do that?
能帮我么?
Will you kill me, please?
求你杀了我
I'm just still getting up to speed on the way you do things around here,
我正追赶这里的工作节奏
but I'm reasonably sure that we can have all the birds in the air
但我肯定这些战机 在发动攻击之前
for the attack thing, sure.
会全部修理好
I mean, yes, sir.
是这样的 长官
Thank you, Chief.
谢谢你 轮机长
MAN 1: Hey! Hey!
嗨 嗨
MAN 2: I got it, I got it.
行了
MAN 1: Give me a hand. Cally.
帮把手 凯莉
Laird's not military, is he?
拉尔德不是军人 是吧?
No, sir.
是的 长官
He was a civilian aeronautical engineer
他曾是斯库拉上的
on a ship called the Scylla.
民用航♥空♥工程师
Civilian?
平民?
Do you know how he got on the Pegasus?
知道他怎么到了帕伽索斯上的么?
Scuttlebutt is that the Pegasus used to have a civilian fleet,
传闻帕伽索斯曾有一支民用舰队
but something happened to them.
但那舰队出了意外
Thank you.
谢谢
Laird's ship was the Scylla.
拉尔德曾是斯库拉上的人?
The Scylla was a civilian transport.
斯库拉是一艘民用运输船
We found her and a few other civies
我们在赛昂人袭击一星期以后
about a week after the attack.
发现了它和一些民用船
They were good ships.
那些船不错
FTL drives and weapons, even.
甚至配有超光速驱动器和武器
A lot of potential spare parts that we could use on Pegasus.
许多帕伽索斯会用得着的备用配件
So the Admiral made a decision.
因此上将做出决定
Military needs are a priority.
军需放在第一位
You stripped them.
你们把它们拆了
You stripped the ships for parts.
为了要配件
Sweet mother of Artemis.
我的天
How much equipment did you take?
你们拿走了多少设备?
You take their jump drives?
把它们的超过速驱动器也拿走了?
Left all those people marooned out there?
把那些人全丢在那里
No, not all.
不是全部
Adm. Cain looked over the passenger list and she made a decision
凯恩上将从乘客名单中选定
about who was valuable and who wasn't.
有价值的人选
Scylla was the toughest.
轮到斯库拉的时候是最困难的
Laird and 15 other men and women.
拉尔德同其他的15名男女
They were all...
他们都是
All traveling with their families,
携家人出游
wives, husbands, children.
全家的人
The selectees
被选中的人…
refused to go. There was resistance.
拒绝离开 有人反抗
So, the order came down
所以上头的命令是...
to shoot the family of anyone who refused to come.
杀死那些拒绝前来的全家人
So we did.
所以我们就奉命行事
Two families. We put them up against the bulkhead
我们让两家人靠着舱壁
and we shot them.
然后杀了他们
The CAG's work is never done.
空军队长总是有忙不完的事
Hi. How're you doing?
你还好么?
Oh, you mean apart from being demoted,
你是说除了被降职...
finding myself working for one of my pilots?
还为自己的部下做事以外么?
Great. Never better.
好极了 再好不过了
You know I had nothing to do with that, right?
你知道我与此事无关 对吧?
Never thought you did.
从没想过是你的原因
I just checked in on Helo and Tyrol.
我刚去探望了西洛和蒂罗尔
They're hanging tight for now.
他们暂时没事
Good.
那就好
Help me plan this op.
帮我策划这次行动
I've been staring at this roster...
我一直对着这份名单发呆
Do you want to just carry on as if nothing's happened?
你想装作若无其事一样去执行命令么?
Lee, she's in command. What do you wanna do?
李 她掌权 我有什么办法?
There's nothing we can do.
我们无计可施
I thought you might like a fresh set of clothes.
你可能需要一套干净的衣服
Were you aware of your true nature as a Cylon when you boarded the ship
你上船的时候是否知道自己是赛昂人?
or would you describe yourself as a sleeper agent?
你认为自己是潜伏者么?
I knew what I was.
我知道自己是什么人
I was a soldier. I had a mission, I carried it out.
我是一名军人 我要执行任务
I thought that when it was done, I was going to die.
我本以为任务结束后 我会死
That you would kill me.
你们会杀了我
Then I... Then I would download into a new body.
我就会… 下载到另一副躯体之中
Be reborn.
获得重生
But you didn't kill me.
可你们没杀我
The things you did to me...
你们对我的所作所为...
What they did to you was wrong, evil.
他们那样对待你是错误的 罪恶的
But I'm not one of them.
但我不是他们中的一员
You have to believe me.
你要相信我
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表