剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
permission to enter the landing pattern.
请求进入着陆航线
The Zephyr? Yes, sir.
【 西风号♥ 】? 是的 长官
Evidently the Quorum of 12 is aboard. They're demanding to see you.
很明显 12法人团体在船上 他们要求要见你
They demand?
他们要求?
Demanding job, commanding a battlestar.
指挥一艘太空堡垒可真是劳神费力啊
Clear them to land.
允许他们降落
Put them in the Ward Room and hold them there until I have time to see them.
把他们带到一间集♥会♥室 关在那里 等我有时间再去看他们
Stop!
别动
Madam President?
总统女士
What's wrong with her?
她这是怎么了?
I don't know, but she's clearly sick.
不知道 但显然是病了
You can see that, can't you?
这你看得出来 是吧?
But there's nothing I can do.
我无能为力啊
Madam President?
总统女士...
Yes.
恩?
Can I get you anything while you're in the brig?
您在里面 我能为您做些什么吗?
Billy.
比利
No, thank you.
不 谢谢了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm finding it hard to think.
我难以集中精神去思考
It's withdrawal.
是戒断综合症
The chamalla.
是卡马拉吧?
Yes.
对
I'm trying to get you more.
我设法再给您多弄些
Go fast.
快去
I count six missiles being carried into the forest site so far.
我数了一下 目前为止 它们一共送进森林里6枚导弹
It's all so pointless.
这一切都毫无意义
We kill them, and they kill us.
我们杀他们 他们再杀我们
So we kill more of them and
然后我们再杀他们
so they kill more of us.
他们又杀我们
What's the point anymore?
到头来为了什么呢?
You, your race invented murder.
你和你的种族天生就是杀人狂
Invented killing for sport, greed, envy...
生来就是为了狩猎 贪婪 嫉妒而杀戮的
It's man's one true art form.
这是人类一种真正的艺术形式
You've done some killing of your own, I think.
我看你也亲手杀过人吧
Yes, well, we're your children. You taught us well.
对 我们是你们的子女 受你们的谆谆教诲
Why does God want to bring a child into this kind of world, anyway?
为什么神要让一个孩子降临到这样的世界上呢?
Because despite everything, despite all of it,
因为即便如此… 即使发生了这一切
he still wants to offer you salvation.
他仍想拯救你们
Our child will bring that salvation,
我们的孩子将拯救这一切
but only if you accept your role
但你必须接受扮演她父亲的这个角色
as her father and her guardian.
当她的守护神
I'm not ready for that, all right?
我还没准备好 知道吗?
I'm not a father, I'm not a guardian.
我不是一名父亲 不是一名守护神
I'm not a moral leader capable of leading anyone,
不是一名能够统领大家的道德领袖
let alone a baby.
更别提是一名婴儿了
Be a man, Gaius.
像个男人 盖尤斯
What?
什么?
Be a man.
像个男人
Whatever else you are, you are that.
不论你将成为什么人 你都是一个男人
The time is coming when you'll have to act like one.
你挺起胸膛的时候就要到来了
TYROL: Wait a minute, wait a minute. El-tee, check this out.
等等 等等 中尉 你看
CRASHDOWN: What do you got, Chief?
怎么了 上士?
45 degrees east of the launcher, you see that tree stump?
发射架以东45度 看到那树桩了吗?
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西?
It looks like a dradis dish,
看起来像是一个雷达天线
or at least a Cylon version of a dradis dish.
至少是赛昂人版本的雷达天线
It's probably salvaged from the nose cone of a ship.
大概是把飞船的前锥部位废物利用了
They are building an anti-aircraft battery.
它们在造防空炮台
Anti-aircraft? For what?
防空? 为什么?
There are no other aircraft around here.
这附近又没其他飞船
The Galactica's gonna send a search and rescue team.
卡拉狄加会派来搜救队
When they do, that's at least two Raptors doing a low pass over the crash site.
到那时 至少有两架猛禽机 将在坠落地点执行低空侦察任务
When those Raptors come looking for us, risking their lives to rescue us...
那些猛禽号♥上的人冒着生命危险来解救我们的时候...
The Cylons will shoot them down.
赛昂人就会把他们击落下来
Seven birds down for repairs. Three out on picket duty with the CAP.
7架战机待修 3架外出与巡逻机执行警戒任务
Com traffic, sir.
通讯线路繁忙 长官
Priority messages are on top.
优先信息在最上面
Cut to the chase, Captain.
直说吧 上尉
How long before you launch the SAR?
还要多久才能实施搜救计划
Come on, Dee, these are all marked priority.
拜托 小杜 这些都标着"优先进行"
Sorry, sir. That's how they came in.
抱歉 长官 发来时就是这样子
I'm cannibalizing 305 for parts.
正在拼修305号♥机
Should be up in the air in, I don't know, 90 minutes.
升空时间应该在...大约90分钟内
90 minutes? We got men down on that frakking planet!
90分钟? 我们的人还在那该死的星球上
Get your head in the game.
打起精神
You do your job or go back to the brig.
做你该做的 不然就回禁闭室去
Are all the members of the Quorum in the Ward Room?
法人代表都到集♥会♥室了吗?
All 12, sir.
12位全在 长官
Don't suppose you want to do this for me?
我猜这件事你不能替我办了吧?
Never was much at public speaking, sir.
从不善于在公开场合讲话 长官
So why are we here? That's what I want to know.
我们为什么会在这里? 这是我想知道的
What exactly is going on? We have been cooped up in...
到底是怎么了? 我们会被关在…
Laura Roslin suborned mutiny and sedition aboard this ship.
劳拉·罗丝琳在这船上唆使他人发动兵变以及煽动暴♥乱♥
She caused a key military asset to be lost at a critical moment.
她致使一架军用设备在关键时刻遗失
The Commander felt he had no choice but to remove her from power.
阿达玛指挥官认为别无选择 只有解除她的权利
You've said that. Several times.
你已说过多次了
Well, I... You don't seem to be listening, Colonel.
你好象并没听我说话 上校
It does not matter what Adama felt, he had absolutely no authority...
不论阿达玛是何感受 他根本无权…
Adama knew exactly what he was doing.
阿达玛心知肚明
He was paving the way to declare martial law
他在为宣布戒♥严♥令奠定基础
and usher in a military dictatorship.
从而实施军事独♥裁♥
Isn't that right, Colonel?
难道不是吗 上校?
I can't speak for the Commander.
我不能替指挥官代言
He's still in surgery.
他还在手术
Well, you seem to be giving the orders around here,
看起来是你在这里发号♥施令
so what exactly are you planning to do?
那你到底打算怎么做?
Are you declaring martial law?
要宣布戒♥严♥令吗?
Absolutely not.
绝对不会
I know for a fact that the old man hated the very idea of martial law.
我知道老头子对戒♥严♥令深恶痛绝
He believed in freedom and democracy, and all that good stuff.
他信奉自♥由♥ 民♥主♥ 那些好方案
Well, since this is still a democracy and "all that good stuff",
鉴于当前仍是民♥主♥时期 还有那些好方案
I move that the Quorum demand immediate access to President Roslin.
我提议法人们立即与罗丝琳总统见面
Excellent. I second it.
很好 我赞成
PORTER: All those in favor?
在场各位表决
ALL: Aye.
同意
ZAREK: Aye.
同意
Motion carries.
提议通过
Colonel, we demand immediate access to the President.
上校 我们要求立即与总统见面
I will take your "demand" under advisement.
我将认真考虑你们的"要求"
ELLEN: Madam President.
总统女士
...anything that impedes that understanding...
显然 任何阻止那...
Madam President?
总统女士
I have to consider...
我不得不考虑…
Laura?
劳拉?
Laura?
劳拉?
Hello.
你好
Hi.
嗨
Are you all right?
您没事吧?
I just came down to see if there was anything I could do for you.
我只是下来看看是否能为您做些什么
Anything I can get you?
能帮您做些什么吗?
I would like to have a conversation with my attorney.
我想与我的律师见面
Could you arrange that?
你能安排吗?
Yeah, sure, right.
恩 当然
Laura, do you know where you are?
劳拉 你知道你在哪里吗?
I'm in jail.
我在监牢里
What's my name?
我叫什么名字?
Have we met?
我们见过面吗?
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 不好意思
It's just the ringing. Excuse me.
只是耳朵里一直嗡嗡作响 失陪
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表