剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Get into ranks, people!
像个军人样 各位!
Look sharp. This isn't recess!
精神点儿! 这不是休息
Come on, the landing party is here. Dress and cover.
快 陆战队来了 军容整洁点儿
Nice of you to show up. Couldn't get here too early.
真庆幸你出现了 不能来得太早
Group, attention!
士兵! 立正!
Admiral Cain, welcome aboard the Galactica.
凯恩上将 欢迎来到卡拉狄加
Commander Adama,
阿达玛指挥官
it's an honor.
荣幸至致
Colonel, put your men at ease.
上校 让大家稍息
At ease.
稍息
Allow me to present to you the President of the Colonies, Laura Roslin.
允许我向你引见殖民地总统劳拉·罗丝琳
It's a long story. Welcome.
说来话长 欢迎
Madam President, pleasure.
总统女士 幸会
Dr. Baltar?
波塔尔博士?
Yes.
是
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
On behalf of the officers and the crew of the Pegasus,
我仅代表帕伽索斯的军官和船员
it's a pleasure to see all of you.
对于见到各位感到非常荣幸
Welcome back to the Colonial Fleet.
欢迎回归殖民舰队
Captain Taylor.
泰勒上尉
Kara Thrace. Captain Taylor.
卡拉·瑟瑞丝 泰勒上尉
Sorry about all of this.
很抱歉
No, it's so good to see you.
不 很高兴见到你
To the 12 Colonies.
为12殖民地
It's good to have you aboard.
很高兴你们登舰
Good stuff.
好东西
One of my last bottles.
我最后的存货了
Admiral.
上将
I'm fairly burning with questions.
我急切地想问一些问题
I hope you don't mind if I just dive in.
希望你不要介意我的唐突
Please. How did you find us?
请讲 你们是怎么找到我们的?
Well, we were tracking a Cylon fleet.
我们当时在跟踪一支赛昂舰队...
We were trying to predict their movements,
最初我们试图预测他们的行踪
which seemed rather random initially.
那另人捉摸不定
Until we realized that they were just jumping to systems with natural resources.
直到我们发现他们只是跳跃到具有天然资源的星系
So, we began to scout those systems ourselves,
所以我们就开始亲自勘察那些星系...
hoping to carry out hit-and-run attacks on their fleet.
希望可以实行打完就跑的战术 来打击他们的舰队
But instead of finding the Cylons, we found you.
但没找到赛昂人 却找到了你们
So, you've been attacking their fleet?
就是说你们一直在攻击他们的舰队?
Well, you know what they say about the best defense.
你也知道什么是最好的防守吧
Hmm.
嗯
How did you avoid the initial Cylon attack on the Colonies?
你们怎么躲过赛昂人对殖民地的初次攻击的?
I'll have another if you don't mind.
你不介意的话 我再来一杯
Galactica's finest.
卡拉狄加上的最好喝了
Beats the hell out of the nickel tour. Thank you.
这比一次生动的内部参观爽多了 谢谢
I figured if you'd seen one old Battlestar, you'd seen them all.
如果你已经看过一艘老式的太空堡垒 其他的就都一样了
Yeah, well, she's an old one.
恩 她确实是过时了
I can't believe the Cylons didn't kick your ass
想不到赛昂人居然没把你们
up one side and down the other in this bucket.
这大铁牛打个七零八落啊
Sorry.
不好意思
I'm sorry. No one gets to insult your ship except you.
不好意思 除了你没人能轻慢这艘船
You're Gods damn right.
他妈的没错
And just for that
冲着你这句话...
you have to skip this round.
这次不给你喝了
We were docking at Scorpion Fleet Shipyard.
我们当时正停泊在天蝎舰队的船坞
We were getting ready to go in for a three-month overhaul.
准备进行为期3个月的大修
Most of the crew was getting ready for extended shore leave and family reunions.
大部分船员已经准备好去休长假或与家人重聚
XO had the deck.
船上由副长负责
I was down in my quarters, wrapping up some paperwork
我在自己的寝室里 整理一些书面文件
and getting ready to pack up to go home to Tauron.
准备打包回家去塔诺朗
And that's when the Cylons attacked.
就在这时赛昂人攻击了
They hit the shipyard with three, maybe four nukes.
他们用3颗 也许是4颗核弹打击了船坞
Five ships. Two of them Battlestars.
5艘船 其中2艘是太空堡垒
They were destroyed right there.
当场就被摧毁了
And luckily, very luckily,
很幸运的是…
the blast blinded the Cylon dradis.
爆♥炸♥的冲击波让赛昂的雷达也失效了
So they were unable to determine that we were still intact.
所以他们没发现我们还未被摧毁
But there were... There were explosions,
但是发射舱内
and fires in the launch bays,
还是发生了爆♥炸♥和火灾
and fuel and ordnance igniting,
燃料和军械库也着火了
people screaming.
人们惊慌失措
And by the time I got back to CIC,
等我回到作战信息中心的时候...
I discovered that I'd lost over 700 men.
我发现我已经损失了700人
My Gods.
我的天
We were completely defenseless, so I ordered a jump.
我们当时毫无防备 所以我下令进行跳跃
To where?
跳到哪里?
Wherever.
哪里都行
Nowhere. Just jump.
跳到哪儿算哪儿 能跳跃就行
ADAMA: Blind jump.
盲目地跳跃
Could've ended up anywhere. Gutsy call.
不一定跳到什么地方 靠直觉了
No. Desperate move.
恩 绝望之举
Didn't see any other choice.
看不出还有什么选择
How'd you avoid the Cylons infiltrating your computer system?
你们怎么躲过赛昂对计算机系统的渗透的
Well, our networks were off-line in preparation for the overhaul.
为了大修 我们的计算系系统全部离线了
Yes, Pegasus has always been a rather lucky ship.
是啊 帕伽索斯一直都是幸运之舰
To lucky ships.
为了幸运之舰
I'm sure you have
我相信你的故事
quite a story to tell as well.
一定很曲折
But I won't make you go through it right this very minute.
但我不会要求你现在立即讲给我听
You can send up your logs when you get the chance.
等你有机会的话 可以把你的日志送到我这里来
Yes, sir.
是 长官
CAIN: Is something wrong?
有什么不妥么?
No.
没什么
I sometimes forget about the rules of military protocol.
我有时就忘了军队的规矩了
ADAMA: Admiral Cain is my superior officer.
凯恩上将是我的上级军官
She will take complete command of the entire Fleet.
她将拥有整个舰队的指挥权
I was wondering how to broach that topic.
我还在想怎么开口提这事
Trust me when I say
相信我
that while the chain of command is strict, it is not heartless.
当我说严格的等级制度的时候是无意的
And neither am I.
我也是无心的
This is your ship.
这是你的船
And I have no desire to interfere with Galactica's internal affairs.
我无意介入卡拉狄加的内政
I appreciate it, Admiral.
谢谢你 上将
Madam President, you look like I just shot your dog.
总统女士 你的表情好象我欠你很多钱一样
No, I just...
不 只是--
Just the Commander and I, we've been through a lot.
只是指挥官和我们经历了太多
Excuse me. Madam President?
打扰了 总统女士?
If you'll both excuse me.
两位 我失陪一下
Admiral, I can't tell you how grateful we are to have you here.
上将 我们说不尽多么感激你来到这里
Thank you for finding us.
谢谢你找到了我们
Madam President.
总统女士
The Secretary of Education?
教♥育♥部♥长?
She's come a long way.
她一路走来不容易
I'm sure.
我想是的
So tell me about Admiral Cain.
和我说说凯恩上将
Officer's discretion.
军官的谨慎(守口如瓶)?
Of course.
当然
We were going after what we thought was a little Cylon comm relay.
我们追踪一支我们本以为是赛昂人的通讯队
Easy target, right?
小菜一碟 对吧?
Turns out it wasn't a comm relay at all. It was a staging area
结果根本不是通讯队
full of 15 squadrons of Raiders.
而是15支突袭机编队的集结地
Admiral Cain ordered our XO to attack.
凯恩上将命令我们的副长发动攻击
Those two were real close.
那俩人关系非常好
He'd served with her for years.
他已经为她效力几年了
But here's the thing.
但是事情就出在这儿
He refused the order.
他拒绝执行命令
No frakking way.
不可能吧
There's one other matter.
还有个问题
We have a Cylon prisoner aboard this ship.
我们的船上有一个赛昂囚犯
Really?
真的?
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表