剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
ROSLIN: Open the door.
打开门
You know I can't do that, Madam President.
你知道我不可以这么做 总统女士
Corporal Venner, I have no intention of being locked in this cell
温纳下士 我可不想被锁在这里
and shot like a rat in a cage. Open the door!
任人宰割 把门打开!
Thank you.
多谢
Hey! Hey! Hey!
喂 喂
APOLLO: Corporal Venner, don't shoot!
温纳下士 别开枪!
It's Captain Adama! I have a fire team with me!
我是阿达玛上尉 我带着一个火力小组
Come on in, Captain.
进来 上尉
APOLLO: Watch the companionway.
看守升降扶梯
We're clear, sir.
安全 长官
We've been boarded.
有敌人入侵母舰
This deck is crawling with Cylons.
甲板上都是赛昂人
They're trying to get to the magazines.
它们企图到达军♥火♥库
How can we help?
我们能帮什么忙?
Stay alive and don't get shot.
活下来 别中枪
Leave the Cylons to us.
把赛昂人交给我们
Okay, sickbay is the safest spot.
好 医务室是安全地点
It's farthest away from any potential targets,
那里离任何潜在目标都是最远的
and it's designed to function as a disaster shelter in case the ship were lost.
同时被设计成避难所以防母舰失守
Right.
对
Bonnington, sidearm.
伯宁顿 备用武器
Sir.
长官
Okay, Billy.
好的 比利
You ever handled a weapon before?
以前用过枪吗?
A pellet gun from my uncle when I was, like, 10.
10岁的时候用过我舅舅的废皮枪
The principle's the same, the real ones just make a bigger noise.
原理是一样的 真枪只不过声音大点
Madam President.
总统女士
No, thank you. I can't.
不 谢谢你 我使不了
Corporal. Yes, sir.
下士 是 长官
You're in charge of getting her down to sickbay.
你负责送她到医务室
Take Bonnington as escort.
伯宁顿和你一起护送
Remember, just head away from the sound of gunfire.
记住 远离枪声
All right.
好
What about you?
那你呢?
Well, we're heading towards the gunfire.
我们要向着有枪声的地方去
Okay, listen up.
好 听好了
There's a small arms locker on causeway Bravo, two decks down.
两层以下 在亡命徒堤道有一个轻型武器库
We're gonna go get some explosive rounds
我们去那里取些榴弹
and then we're heading towards the magazines.
然后直奔军♥火♥库
Twinam? TWINAM: Sir.
特纳姆? 长官
You take point. TWINAM: Yes, sir.
你作先头 是 长官
Good luck, Captain.
祝你们好运 上尉
May the lords protect you.
愿主保佑你们
And you, too.
恩 也保佑您
TWINAM: Clear. APOLLO: Okay, let's go!
安全 好 我们走
Move.
快走
HELO: We should probably head out of the city,
我们该出城去
try to scout one of the outlying air bases,
侦察一下偏远的空军基地
see if we can find a Raptor.
看是否能找到一架猛禽
It's not exactly what I expected.
我可真没想到
I thought I'd be stepping over decaying corpses in the streets.
还以为会在街道上踩到腐尸
Yeah, we saw a few bodies here and there.
恩 我们零零散散地看到了一些尸体
Not much though. Sharon said...
不是很多 莎伦说…
Cylon Sharon said they had troops picking up the bodies,
赛昂人莎伦说他们派过军队清理尸体
transporting them to mass incinerators.
然后投到集中焚化炉中
STARBUCK: Your girlfriend's from a lovely family.
你女友身世显贵
Good people, great values.
家人和善 很好的价值观
Enough, all right?
够了 好吗?
Okay, I was fooled by her. She fooled me.
好 我被她耍了
You happy now?
你高兴了?
It's not about making me happy.
这不是我高不高兴的事
Then what's it about?
那是什么?
What do you want here? You want me to say I'm a frakking idiot? Okay.
你想怎样? 你想让我说我是他妈的白♥痴♥? 好
I'm a frakking idiot.
我他妈是个白♥痴♥
That make you feel better?
这样你会好受些了?
I don't care anymore. I've been here for months, by myself,
我管不了那么多了 我都在这呆了几个月了
on the run, one step ahead of the Cylons.
独自逃亡 赛昂人在后面紧追不舍
With the Cylons, I guess, actually.
事实上一直和赛昂人在一起
She seemed so real.
她看起来如此真实
Like Sharon, you know?
像莎伦一样 你知道吗
Same grin, same laugh, all the little things.
一样的咧嘴一笑 一样的微笑 一切细节都一样
I fell in love with a machine.
我爱上了一个机器
It's stupid, so just call me an idiot, and let's be done with it.
好傻啊 所以叫我白♥痴♥吧 这件事我们到此为止吧
You're an idiot. All right? You're an idiot.
你个白♥痴♥ 知道吗?你是白♥痴♥
But the Cylons have a way of making all of us look like idiots.
可赛昂人自有办法把我们弄得都和白♥痴♥一样
Kara, what are you doing?
卡拉 干什么去?
Making a pit stop.
中途站
I've got something I gotta pick up.
我要拿些东西
Hey, we gotta keep going.
我们得继续走
I got a place here, Helo.
这是我的住所 西洛
GAETA: The Cylon virus spawned itself in our subsystems
赛昂人的病毒 在我们断开网络连接之前
before we broke the network.
在我们的子系统中自我繁殖了
I had teams cleaning each subsystem,
我已派人清理各子系统
but it'll be at least an hour before we restore main power.
但恢复主电力至少还要一小时
Captain? What few Marines we have
上尉? 手头上所有的陆战队员…
are assembling at their checkpoint, but comm. is spotty.
都已在检查点集结完毕 但通讯受干扰
Where are the Cylons?
赛昂人在哪里?
It looks like they split into two forces.
看来它们分成了两队
One moving forward...
一队向前...
Forward, one moving aft.
另一队向舰尾进发了
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I've seen this before. These are their objectives.
我见过这样的事 这是它们的目标
Secondary Damage Control and Auxiliary Fire Control, sir.
第二检修组以及辅助消防组 长官
If they're successful, they will override our decompression safeties
如果它们成功了 就会使减压安全装置过载
and vent us all into space.
把我们喷到太空里去
Once we're all dead, they'll turn the ship's guns
一旦我们死了 它们就会调转炮口
on the fleet and wipe it out once and for all.
扫平整个舰队
Dr. Baltar.
波塔尔博士
How, in God's name, did you find us?
老天 您到底是怎么找到我们的?
What do you have there?
怀里抱的是什么?
It's a child, obviously.
很明显是个婴儿
A child?
婴儿
Can I hold it?
我能抱一下吗?
Please.
请...
Is this the shape of things to come?
这就是即将降临的生命吗?
That's my understanding.
我是那么想的
Only one thing for it, then.
那它所面对的只有一件事了
Commander?
指挥官
Please! Commander, where are you going?
拜托 指挥官 您要去哪儿?
Come back!
回来!
Commander!
指挥官!
Commander! Commander.
指挥官!
Commander, please.
指挥官! 拜托
No!
不!
He killed our baby.
他杀了我们的孩子
Our baby?
我们的孩子?
Adama, I saw him drown the baby.
阿达玛 我看到他把孩子淹死了
Why would anyone want to drown a baby?
为什么有人要把孩子淹死呢?
Gaius, the answer is all around us.
盖尤斯 答案就在我们的左右
What happened here?
这里出了什么事?
Human sacrifice.
人祭
Not the fairytales your scriptures would have you believe.
并非是你的"经♥文♥"中让你相信的那些神话
I thought Kobol was supposed to be a paradise, or something.
我本以为科波会是一个天堂或是什么
Some place where
诸神与人类...
gods lived with the humans in harmony, or...
共存的地方
For a time, perhaps. Then your true nature asserted itself.
也许只是一时而已 然后你们的本性就影响了这里
Your brutality. Your depravity. Your barbarism.
你们的残暴 堕落 野蛮
So the scriptures are all a lie.
那"经♥文♥"上所说的全是谎言了?
It's all just a lie, just a cover-up for all this savagery.
只是谎言 都是为这些野蛮行为而做的幌子
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表