剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
The story of Galactica isn't that people make bad decisions under pressure.
卡拉狄加的故事并不是关于人们在压力之下 做出了错误的决定
It's that those mistakes are the exception.
而是那些错误是例外
Most of the time, the men and women serving under Cmdr. Adama get it right.
在绝大多数情况下 阿达玛指挥官的部下都会顺利地完成工作
The proof is that our fleet survives.
证据就是我们的舰队存活了下来
And with Galactica at our side, we will endure.
在卡拉狄加的保护之下 我们会坚持下去
This is D' Anna Biers. Fleet News Service.
我是舰队新闻社的戴安娜·贝丝
That was shown across their entire fleet.
在整个舰队播出了
Their resilience is remarkable.
他们的恢复力很了不起
Play the footage that was cut.
播放被剪掉的片段
SHARON: What are you doing? Stop it.
你要干什么? 住手!
COTTLE: I'm trying to save your baby.
我在救你的孩子
GUARD: This is a restricted area!
这里是禁区
SHARON: Get off of me.
放开我
I'm still alive. She's still alive!
我还活着 她还活着
I told you.
我早和你说过
That's incredible.
难以置信
And the baby?
那孩子呢?
D'ANNA: It was saved.
得救了
We lost two Raiders relaying the images back to the fleet,
我们为了向舰队转播图象 而损失了两架突袭机
but I think the sacrifice was worth it.
可我想这点牺牲是值得的
We must proceed with caution.
我们必须小心行事
The child's life must be protected at all costs.
不惜一切代价保护那孩子的生命
Yeah.
是啊
It truly is a miracle from God.
真是一个神迹啊
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表