剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Just like we agreed.
这是我们说好了的
I know. I know. I really appreciate it, Helo. I really do.
我知道 真的很感谢你 真的
Raw Meat. Check.
生肉 检查完毕
Toyon. Check.
托伊 检查完毕
Strakus. Check.
斯塔库斯 检查完毕
I just can't get her out of my head,
我就是忘不了她
our little girl.
我们的小姑娘
Playboy. Check.
花♥花♥公♥子♥ 检查完毕
Polo. Check.
波洛 检查完毕
Casey. Check.
凯西 检查完毕
Adonis. Check.
阿多尼斯 检查完毕
Is there a problem?
有问题吗?
Gully Man. Check.
古力曼 检查完毕
Star Cloud. Check.
星云 检查完毕
Racetrack. Check.
雷丝克 检查完毕
Callan. Check.
加兰 检查完毕
Wireless check complete.
无线电检查完毕
Board is green, and we are set.
准备完毕 可以开始了
Sharon, you're on.
莎伦 到你了
Ready.
准备好了
SAR Team, Starbuck.
搜救队 我是星芭儿
Standby to jump on my mark.
准备按我口令进行跳跃
Five.
五
Here we go. Four.
开始了 四
Three.
三
Two.
二
One.
一
Commence the first jump.
开始第1次跳跃
This doesn't look right.
这看起来不对呀
No other contacts on dradis.
雷达上没有信♥号♥♥
What?
什么?
Oh, man. We're at the wrong jump coordinates.
老天 咱们跳到错误的坐标上了
Frak!
干
Helo, we've lost someone already.
西洛 我们这就开始少人了
It's Racetrack.
是雷丝克
Should we go back?
那我们要回去么?
Mission rules say we keep going unless we lose three,
行动守则规定 除非我们失去三组人才返回
so we keep going.
所以我们继续
Racetrack will just have to find her way back to base.
雷丝克只能独自回母舰了
It's a hell of a way to start, though.
开局还真不理想
Let's... Let's talk about what happened.
我们来谈一下发生了什么事
I can't really believe that Cally...
我真不敢相信 凯莉...
I don't understand how I could do that to Cally.
真想不出我怎么会那样对待凯莉
It's like it's a nightmare.
真像是一场噩梦
She said you were asleep when she found you.
她说她发现你的时候 你正在睡觉
Were you having a nightmare when she woke you up?
她叫你的时候你是不是在做噩梦?
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Oh.
哦
Been having any recurring dreams lately?
最近是否反复在做同样的一个梦?
No.
不是
Okay, that's what we in the pray trade call a lie.
好 在牧师的这个行业中我们把这叫做说谎
And lies aren't gonna get you anywhere, my friend.
而说谎对你没好处
So skip over the denials and the deceptions,
所以咱们就别来这些
and let's get right down to it, shall we?
有话直说 好么?
You're having dreams.
你做了梦
What are they?
什么梦?
Tell me about your dream, Chief.
告诉我你做了什么梦 上士
Every night... Every night it's the same.
每晚都是同样的一个梦
For how long?
有多久了?
Couple of weeks.
几周
And you were having the same dream
当凯莉叫你的时候
when Cally woke you up, weren't you?
你正做着同样的梦 是吧?
I don't know. I don't remember. Maybe.
不知道 不记得了 也许是吧
Maybe. It doesn't matter, does it?
也许吧 这有关系吗?
All I remember is Cally on the ground and the blood.
我只记得倒在地上的凯莉和血
She stopped you.
她阻止了你
By waking you up, she prevented you from carrying out
她把你叫醒 你才没有实现…
your secret desire to kill yourself.
自杀的内心愿望
I don't have a secret desire to kill myself.
我没有想自杀的内心愿望
Well, actually, you're right. It's not a secret.
说得对 这不是秘密
You obviously want to kill yourself. Question is, why?
你明显要自杀 但问题是为什么?
Look, I think there was some kind of glitch in the navcom firmware.
我看导航固件有些小故障
Hey, bottom line, we're to hell and gone
我们至少…
from where we're supposed to be, Skipper.
没抵达预定位置 机长
Okay, any chance that we can still catch up with them?
好吧 还能赶上他们么?
Not a chance. Mission rules say we head back.
没机会了 行动守则规定我们得返回母舰
Frak me! It was the first jump!
他♥娘♥的♥ 这是第一次跳跃啊
Hey, look, you gave me these coordinates.
可这些坐标是你给我的
Yeah...
对…
Back to the barn.
回母舰吧
Hey, I'm picking up a large planetary body.
我收到了一个巨大的星体信♥号♥♥
It's frakking close.
挺他妈近的
Where did that come from?
哪来的?
Hell if I know.
我怎么知道
There's so much dradis interference here, it didn't even register.
雷达上有太多干扰信♥号♥♥了 我刚才都没发现
Let's check this out.
检查一下
Atmosphere is nitrogen-oxygen.
空气中有氮气和氧气
Organic molecular spectra. Fresh water.
有机分子光谱 淡水
Hey, you know what this is? It's habitable.
知道这是什么意思吗? 这是可居住的星球
We may have just found a world that can support human life.
我们可能找到了一个人类可以栖息的星球
Maybe we're not just a bunch of frakups after all.
看来咱们也不算是猪头
Now, the climate readings overall are within human norms.
气候指数都在人类可接受的标准内
Oh, there's some extremes at the poles that we couldn't withstand,
我们无法承受两极处的严寒
but that's not unusual.
但这种情况不太常见
Well done.
干得好
Thank you, sir. Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
We got a mottled area here at the river mouth, so it's probably a delta,
河口这个位置有个斑块 可能是一个三角洲
and chances are we've got significant plant and animal life,
可能会有重要的动植物
so I want a lot of nice low passes across here.
所以在这一区域多做几次慢速的低空飞行
I heard the Pegasus survey mission found wildlife.
听说帕伽索斯的考察队发现了野生动物
Fruit trees, rivers of milk and honey.
果树 鱼米之乡
Yeah, you forgot the lakes of ambrosia.
你忘说安宝莎之湖了
Most of the planet is actually pretty barren.
大多数的星球都是不毛之地
Plant and animal life located in a temperate belt around the equator.
动植物都在赤道周围的温和地带
But the best part is, with all the dradis interference from the nebula,
但关键在于 由于星云对雷达的干扰
the Cylons will probably never find it.
赛昂人可能永远不会发现它
BALTAR: Who cares about this stupid planet anyway?
谁去管那什么狗屁星球
All this song and dance over nothing.
都是空欢喜一场
Less than 20% of that place actually supports human life, so...
只有不到20%的区域 才可以供人栖息 所以...
You're not seeing the big picture.
你并没有放眼全局呀
This is your new home,
这是你们的新家
the place where you will lead a new life.
是你们开始新生活的地方
This is the future, Gaius.
这就是未来 盖尤斯
Now, there's a depressing thought.
这个想法真郁闷
What's that?
什么?
Oh, nothing, Tom.
没什么 汤姆
Just...
只是...
Can you imagine if we actually had to live on that thing?
你能想象我们真要在那上面居住吗?
You are a genius.
你是一个天才
And?
又能怎样?
Pay attention. You're about to win the election.
用点心 你要赢得大选了
I'm sorry. What were you saying, Tom?
不好意思 你刚才说什么 汤姆?
We needed an issue, something to set us apart from Roslin,
我们需要一个能让我们和罗丝琳划清界线的话题
something to put her clearly on the wrong side of a major issue
一个让她与群众产生对立的重要话题
our people care passionately about.
这个话题必须是群众所热衷的
This is it.
就是它了
Permanent settlement on this planet.
在这星球上的永久定居
Permanent settlement, here?
永久定居在这里?
Have you lost your marbles?
你疯了吗?
It may look dreary. It may be dreary.
它看上去可能毫无生气
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表