剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
I'll bring it to her attention.
我会和她说的
How are you doing with all this?
你怎么看待这些事的?
She outranks me.
她比我的官大
It's as simple as that.
就这么简单
You know, if President Adar stepped off that Raptor, I'd be elated.
如果是阿达尔总统从猛禽号♥走下来 我可就欣喜若狂了
Grateful to have someone take over. And yet...
感谢有人来接替这一切 然而…
I don't want to go to the "and yet" part.
我不想谈"然而"怎么样
I've been taking orders my entire career.
我一生都听人差遣
This is no different.
这次也没有例外
Well, then, Commander, thank you.
好吧 指挥官 谢谢
We would appreciate all the help you can give us.
先感谢你为我们提供的帮助
You shall receive it.
你会得到补给的
Twenty-five opto-electronic transducers.
25号♥光电能量转换器
That's one ugly baby.
好个"恐龙"宝宝
Excuse me?
什么?
Do you mind if I take a look around? I'm...
我可以到处看看么?
I'm Laird, Pegasus Deck Chief.
我是拉尔德 帕伽索斯的上士
Oh, hey. Yeah. Tyrol.
恩 我是蒂罗尔
Thanks for sending over these parts.
多谢你们送来这些零配件
Yeah, look at whatever you like.
请随便看
Specialist Cally. Hi.
凯莉技师 你好
DDG-62's. I'll be...
DDG-62型
I designed these engines. I thought they phased them out over 10 years ago.
我设计的这些引擎 我以为它们10年前就被淘汰了
You're an aeronautical engineer?
你是航♥空♥工程师?
Yeah, I was.
曾经是
Then the war happened, and I got drafted to being the Deck Chief on Pegasus.
然后开战了 我就被征回来当了帕伽索斯上的上士
So you're really a civilian? How'd that happen?
那其实你是个平民? 怎么搞的?
I was on the Scylla, and we got picked up by the Pegasus.
我当时在斯库拉 被帕伽索斯接走了
Things happen.
有时候就是那么巧
Mind if I crawl around inside here? I heard you designed this yourself.
我爬到这里面去可以么? 我听说是你亲自设计的
I'd love to see how you did it.
我想看看你怎么做的
Sure, yeah. You'll get dirty.
当然了 请便
People come to see my ship.
有人来看我的船了
Don't get too close. It killed seven of my crew.
别靠得太近 它已经杀了我的7名船员了
You want my guards to come in with you?
要我的守卫和你一起进去么?
Feeling scared, Gaius?
害怕了 盖尤斯?
Want the big, bad soldiers to protect you from the mean old Cylon prisoner?
想让傻大兵来保护你免遭凶狠的赛昂囚犯的毒手么?
No, I think we'll be just fine. Thank you.
不 没事 谢谢
Oh, my God.
我的天
NO. 6: My God, Gaius.
我的天 盖尤斯
It's me.
那是我
Look what they've done to her.
他们对她做了什么?
Open the door. Now, please.
请快开门
COMPUTER: ID confirmed. Lieutenant Thorne.
身份识别 索恩中尉
She must've struggled.
她肯定挣扎过
She must have fought back.
肯定反抗过
That doesn't justify this. Stop it.
那也不能为这一切做辩护 住口
Hello.
喂
Hello. Can you hear me?
喂 能听到我说话么?
She's obviously been abused.
她明显被虐待过
Tortured. Yes.
被折磨过 恩
But there's no obvious sign of head trauma.
没有明显的头部损伤
Oh.
哦
Voluntary eye movements suggest conscious thought.
自主的眼部运动表明还有知觉
Can't you stop being a scientist for one moment
你能不能少当会科学家?
and look at the abused woman lying there in front of you?
看看躺在你面前这个遭受虐待的女人
Now, listen up.
听我说
I know this must be very difficult for you.
我知道你肯定很难受
Don't patronize me.
别照顾我
I'm not patronizing you. I'm trying to reason with you.
我没照顾你 我要劝你(冷静)
If I'm going to help her, I have to understand her first.
如果要我帮她 就要先了解她的状况
Will you help her, Gaius?
你会帮她吗 盖尤斯?
I will do everything I can.
我会竭尽所能的
After all
毕竟...
she is remarkably similar to someone I care about a great deal.
她和我非常喜欢的一个女人有着惊人的相似
I think it would be best
我想如果你能让我们独处一会...
if you left us alone for a time.
那再好不过了
BALTAR: In order for my technique to work,
为了便于我的手段奏效
the technique I used so successfully
这方法已成功用于
on the Cylon who called herself Sharon Valerii,
自称为莎伦 卧莱瑞的赛昂人身上
the prisoner must be allowed to bathe adequately
必须允许那个犯人洗澡
and eat.
和用食
If proper clothes could be provided and
如果可以提供适当的衣物
other sundry comforts,
以及其他的便利
then that would be ideal.
那就再好不过了
The comfort of that thing is of no interest to me.
我对这东西舒适与否毫无兴趣
It killed over 800 members of my crew.
它害死了我舰队里800多人
If you'll permit me, Admiral,
恕我冒昧 上将
as I understand it, it allowed a group of centurions
据我所知 它将一大堆病毒
to board your ship, but it itself did not commit...
侵入了您的战舰系统 但它自身并未…
Are you making excuses for it, Doctor?
你是在为它开脱吗 博士?
Have you become too close to your subjects?
你是否和实验目标靠的太近了?
Lost perspective perhaps?
或许失去了判断力?
Quite the opposite.
当然不是
The Cylons are a brutal and deadly opponent,
赛昂人是凶残的死敌
the universe would be a substantially better place
如果它们被彻底消灭
if they were exterminated entirely.
整个宇宙将更太平
But my job is not extermination.
但我的工作不是杀戮
My job is investigation.
而是研究
It doesn't sound like you're very good at it.
看起来你似乎不是很在行
You haven't told me anything new.
你没告知我任何有用的信息
It suffered no serious head injuries,
它没有严重的头部损伤
and therefore no physical damage
因此对视神经通路
to its neural pathways or cognitive reasoning centers.
或认知推理中枢 没有物理性的伤害
But it's quite clearly traumatized.
但它显然受了精神创伤
Which would suggest that its current condition is psychological in nature.
也就表明它当前情况实质上是精神上的现象
Had you thought of that? No.
这你想过么? 没有
It shows that the Cylon consciousness is just as susceptible
这说明赛昂人的精神在同样的压力情况下
to the same pressures and cleavages as the human psyche
和人类的心理一样也容易受到影响产生裂痕
and can be manipulated in the same fashion.
同样也可以被人操纵
Simply put, Admiral, you have already used the stick.
简单地说 上将 你已经威逼过了
It's time to use a carrot.
现在该利诱了
Please give the doctor whatever he needs.
请满足博士的一切需要
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Mr. Vice President, if you'd follow me, please.
副总统先生 请跟我来
Sir.
请
Lovely ship. Thank you, sir.
很不错的船 多谢
Looks very new. Yes, sir.
看起来很新 是的
Sorry to keep you waiting, Commander.
抱歉让你久等 指挥官
And that I can't offer you a place to sit.
而且没有地方让你坐
I've always preferred to work standing up.
我一直喜欢站着工作
It's much easier on my back.
让我更容易保持清醒
And I discovered meetings with my officers
我还发现站着工作
go faster when they have to stand as well,
能让军官们集♥合♥时更快到达
so, out went the chairs.
所以椅子都被撤除了
I'll have to remember that.
我得记住这点
Did you get a chance to look around the ship?
你有没有在船上看看?
A little.
看了点
It's been a while since I've been on a Mercury class.
我有段时间没到过水星级战舰了
To CIC.
给作战信息中心
Ship's nearly twice the size, needs half the crew.
战舰规模是2倍 需要人手减半
Makes me feel the Galactica is a relic.
让我感觉卡拉狄加是淘汰品
Galactica is not a relic. It's a classic.
卡拉狄加不是淘汰品 是经典
And I, for one, happen to appreciate the classics.
我很欣赏经典
I've noticed.
我注意到了
You have some beautiful weapons.
你收藏了不少漂亮的武器
Commander, having reviewed your logs,
指挥官 我已经读了你的日志
it appears that you've been through quite an ordeal.
看来你经历了好一场痛苦考验
We've had our moments.
我们有过危急时刻
You did yourselves proud.
你应该为自己感到骄傲
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表