剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
HOTDOG: Hotdog one-four-one, loud and clear.
我是热狗 1-4-1 清清楚楚
GRAYSHIRT: Grayshirt, loud and clear.
我是格雷斯特 清清楚楚
KINGSTON: Kingston, you're good.
我是金斯顿 很清楚
Apollo. Tally two Cylon Raiders, close formation.
我是阿波罗 两架赛昂突袭机 呈密集队形
This is Starbuck. Roger that. Roger formation.
我是星芭儿 收到
APOLLO: Prepare engage. Weapons hot.
准备交火 武器准备完毕
Targets in view. Repeat. Targets in view.
发现目标 重复 发现目标
Locked six-four-two-one.
锁定6-1-2-1 武器瞄准2-4-1
Copy that.
收到
Engaging Cylon Raiders. Engaging Cylon Raiders.
正与赛昂突袭机交火 正与赛昂突袭机交火
STARBUCK: They're breaking formation. Hotdog, stick with me.
他们呈分散队型 热狗 紧跟着我
HOTDOG: Roger that.
收到
Come on, you...
来吧 你♥他♥妈♥个…
HOTDOG: I've got no joy, I lost visual!
我失控了 我看不到图像了
They're throwing me right on my stick.
我的操纵杆被损坏
Come on, Starbuck.
加油 星芭儿
STARBUCK: Hotdog, Raider's on your left eight. I'm on him. I got him.
热狗 突袭机在你左侧8点方向 交给我吧 锁定他了
Yeah! Splash one!
好!干掉一个!
Targeting second Raider.
瞄准第2架突袭机
KINGSTON: Kingston, Bandit's taking off. Take evasive action.
我是金斯顿 敌机要撤退 想逃跑
APOLLO: I've got him, Kingston, come on. Come to papa.
我来搞定他 金斯顿 来吧
Damn it, take the shot.
该死!开火啊!
APOLLO: That's a kill. Yes.
击落了!
Outstanding.
好!
Dradis shows clear, Commander.
雷达没有发现目标 指挥官
This is the Commander.
我是指挥官
TIGH: Cylon Raiders have been intercepted and destroyed. Good work, people.
成功拦截 击落赛昂突袭机 干得好 各位
STARBUCK: Roger that, Galactica. Let's head back to the bird farm.
收到 卡拉狄加 我们返回母舰吧
Secure from Action Stations. Set Condition 3.
取消紧急状态 变成三♥级♥戒备
Mr. Gaeta, you have the deck.
盖塔先生 你来接管这里
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Set Condition 3 throughout the ship.
全船三♥级♥戒备
Repeat. Set Condition 3.
重复 全船三♥级♥戒备
Does this ever get any easier?
这工作越来越轻松了吗?
No, ma'am.
不 女士
It gets harder.
更难了
Thank you.
谢谢
Was 15 degrees?
十五度?
Sixteen.
十六
So, how'd it go out there?
战斗进行的怎么样?
Well, we didn't lose anyone. That's a good day.
我们没有伤亡 这就不错了
Ellen?
艾伦
I'm not sure I've found a story in all this yet.
我看我还不能从中组成一个故事
Go back a bit.
倒回去一点
Yeah. There.
对 这里
I know that book.
我知道这本书
That's by Kataris.
那是柯泰洛斯写的书
What's wrong, Colonel? Need a drink?
怎么了 上校? 要喝酒吗?
You can go to hell.
去下地狱吧
I've been there. It was called Gideon.
我去过了 那里叫做吉迪恩
I can't eat. I can't sleep.
我寝食难安
I see their faces.
看到他们的一张张脸
Those weren't Cylons we attacked, those were real people.
他们不是赛昂人 他们是活生生的人
They looked like my dad.
他们和我爸一样
They looked like my little brother.
和我小弟一样
This isn't gonna change anything.
这么做也与事无补
At least the people on the Gideon will have their justice.
至少吉迪恩上的人会瞑目了
If that's what this is about, then do it.
如果是为了这样 那开枪吧
I will. I'll do it.
会的 我会开枪的
Somebody has to pay for what happened on that ship.
总要有人为发生在那艘船上的事付出代价
I was in command, I sent you there, it's my fault.
当时是我指挥 是我派你去那里的 错在我
Come on, son.
来吧 孩子
Do it.
开枪吧
Gideon was an accident. This is a choice.
吉迪恩那次是一场意外 这次却是你擅作主张
Colonel. TIGH: We're all right here.
上校 这里没事了
Let's go, Lieutenant.
走吧 中尉
Would you get out of my face?
你到一边去好吗?
What made you do it, Kat?
为什么要这么做? 小凯
I was tired.
我当时很累
Haven't gotten any sleep.
一直没睡觉
I felt like I was losing my edge. I don't know what else to do.
觉得自己快要崩溃了 我不知道如何是好
Couldn't you talk to someone?
难道不能和别人说吗?
Who am I gonna talk to? We're all in the same hole.
去和谁说?大家都一样
Okay, there are no replacements coming up.
没有替补
There's no down time. This is it.
没有假日 只能这样
So I started taking stims.
所以我就开始服用兴♥奋♥剂♥
D'ANNA: You made a mistake. It happens.
你犯了错误 这事常有
KAT: Yeah, except now my flight's a pilot short.
恩 除了没人去驾驶我的战机了
Those guys, they're just as tired
那些人 他们和我一样疲乏
and they're just as messed up as I was, but they're still laying it on the line.
一样惨兮兮的 可他们依旧在坚持
I've worked my ass off defending this fleet.
我拼尽全力来守卫这支舰队
I've been frustrated. I've been angry.
我沮丧过 生气过
I've been everything that you can possibly think of.
还经历了一些你不可能想象到的事
But this is the first time that I've felt ashamed.
这是我第一次...感到...羞愧
I've seen enough.
我看够了
Kill it.
停
Look. I understand this might be hard for you to watch...
我理解你看到这些可能觉得不好受
It's a hatchet job. The fleet already thinks we're
这是恶意诽谤 舰队早把我们当作是…
a bunch of trigger-happy assassins, this just confirms it.
一群好战分子 这恰好证实了这一点
You show us with our pants down and our asses hanging out.
你把我们的丑事全抖搂了出来
Don't you have anything to say?
你就没什么说的吗?
I think it's great.
我觉得很好
ADAMA: I think she did exactly what we asked her to do.
我认为她完全按我们的要求完成了工作
She put a human face on the guardians of the fleet. Warts and all.
让大家看到舰队的守护神也是人 实话实说
I'm proud of it.
我为此感到骄傲
You can show it to the entire fleet.
你可以展示给整个舰队看了
Doesn't get better than that.
再好不过了
I'd like to see the end.
我想看一下结尾
So would I.
我也是
Go ahead. Yeah.
恩 继续吧
D'ANNA: I came to Galactica to tell a story.
我来卡拉狄加是为了向大家讲述一个故事
In all honesty, I thought
坦白地说 在我到那之前
I knew what that story was, before I ever set foot there.
我以为自己早已经知道了这个故事
How an arrogant military let their egos get in the way of doing their jobs.
一支傲慢的军队是如何因为利己主义
Safeguarding the lives of the civilian population.
而防碍了他们保卫民众生命的工作
But I found out that the truth was more complex than that.
但我发现事实却更为复杂
These people aren't Cylons.
这些人不是赛昂人
They're not robots blindly following orders and polishing their boots.
他们不是那些盲目地服从命令 然后替人效劳的机器人
They're people.
他们是人
Deeply flawed, yes. But deeply human, too.
缺点很多 是的 但同时也充满人性
And maybe that's saying the same thing.
也许这正说明了他们是人
What struck me most is that, despite it all,
最为打动我的是 尽管经受了艰难困苦
the hardships, the stress, the ever-present danger of being killed.
各种压力 时刻都有丧命的危险
Despite all that, they never give up.
这一切从未使他们放弃过
They never lie down on the road and let the truck run them over.
他们从没轻言放弃 坐以待毙
They wake up in the morning, put on their uniforms and do their jobs.
而是早上醒来 穿上军装 投入工作
Every day. No pay. No rest.
每一天 没有回报 没有休息
No hope of ever laying down the burden and letting someone else do the job.
没想过丢掉自身的重任 而让他人取而代之
There are no relief troops coming.
没有援军会来
No Colonial fleet training new recruits every day.
没有殖民舰队每天训练新入伍的军人
The people on Galactica are it.
有的只是卡拉狄加上的人
They are the thin line of blue that separates us from the Cylons.
他们就是分开我们和赛昂人的那道细细的警戒线
Lt. Gaeta told me a remarkable statistic.
盖塔中尉曾告诉过我一项了不起的数据
Not a single member of Galactica's crew has asked to resign. Not one.
在卡拉狄加上没有一名船员提出过辞职 一名都没有
Think about that.
想一想吧
If you wore the uniform, wouldn't you want to quit?
如果你穿上了军装 难道就不想辞职吗?
To step aside and say, "Enough. Let someone else protect the fleet. "
站到一旁说:"够了 让别人来保护舰队吧"
I know I would.
我知道我会这么说的
But then, I don't wear a uniform.
可我并没有身着军装
Most of us don't, and most of us never will.
我们中的绝大多数人都没穿 绝大多数人也永远不会去穿
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表