剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾
Hi, we're... We're kind of lost, again.
嗨 我们好像又迷路了
We're trying to get to the CIC. Could you...
我们要去指挥中心 你能…
No talking, no talking, please.
别说话
No cheating. Hold it up, a little higher.
别作弊 举高点
Sneaky. Eight, nine...
无♥耻♥ 8 9…
Start again. You aren't serious.
重新开始 你不是认真的吧
Zero...
零…
I've asked you here to find out why the Cylons hate us so much.
我想知道为什么赛昂人这么恨我们
It's what you said at the ceremony.
你在卡拉狄加退役仪式上说
That humanity was a flawed creation.
人类是有缺陷的
And that people still kill one another
人们还在因为一些小事…
for petty jealousy and greed.
而自相残杀
You said that humanity never asked itself why it deserved to survive.
你说人类从来没有自问 为什么有资格生存下去
Maybe you don't.
也许你们没资格
Sleeper agents within the Fleet.
在舰队中潜伏的间谍
Takeover by brute force.
被暴♥力♥接管
Cylon impregnation
赛昂人怀孕
and reproduction.
和生殖
Multiple models.
各种外形
Suicide bombings.
自杀炸♥弹♥
Assault on
攻击性
natural resources.
与生俱来
REPORTER: Speculation continues that Galactica is harboring a Cylon agent.
盛传卡拉狄加上有一个赛昂人间谍
Eyewitnesses claim to have seen one of the known Cylon models
目击者声称看到一个赛昂人
moving in and out of Galactica's brig.
进出卡拉狄加的监狱
Admiral Adama has made no comment on this situation.
阿达玛上将未对此发表评论
We will continue...
我们将继续
How the hell did this get out to the press?
媒体怎么会知道?
ROSLIN: I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.
我倒有点奇怪他们现在才知道
I'm told you've been meeting with her regularly,
我听说你常去见她
allowing her to interact with members of your crew.
还允许她和你的船员接触
She's a military asset providing us with vital strategic intelligence.
她有军事价值 提供给我们非常重要的战略情报
While we pray that she's not somehow colluding with other Cylons.
让我们祈祷她没有和其它赛昂人串通
If I felt for one second that she posed some kind of a threat to this Fleet,
如果我发觉她对这个舰队形成任何威胁
I'd pull the trigger on her myself.
我会亲自动手杀了她
I think the Fleet may need to hear that, Admiral.
我想舰队需要听到你这些话 上将
Even more, they need to believe it.
还要让他们相信这些话
Someone took their vitamin this morning.
你今天怎么了?
Yeah, I don't know what got into me.
是啊 我也不知道怎么了
No, you're right.
不 你是对的
Keeping Sharon Valerii alive, allowing her pregnancy to continue,
让莎伦 沃莱瑞活着 允许她继续怀孕
there is no road map for any of this.
这些都不该发生
Somebody, somebody has got to keep asking the hard questions.
是应该有人经常问问这些尖锐的问题
I agree.
我同意
I want to stay ahead of this. Acknowledge the Cylon's existence
我想预做准备 承认赛昂人的存在
and then make some kind of case for her to stay aboard Galactica.
然后制定某些规则 以便让她继续留在卡拉狄加上
I don't think that's going to work.
我不认为这会有用
What? Why?
怎么? 为什么?
I think you need to trust the people.
我认为你应该相信大家
Use the press, tell them the truth.
利用新闻媒体 告诉他们真♥相♥
I mean, we barely know anything about the Cylons,
我的意思是 我们对赛昂人所知甚少
and until we learn more, we're not gonna destroy
在我们得到更多情报之前 我们不会毁掉…
the only source of information that we have. Period.
我们目前唯一的情报来源
Good. That simple, huh?
很好 就这么简单 嗯?
Well...
哦
Could I... Could I have a minute?
我能走开一会吗?
Sure. Important?
当然 很重要?
You were saying about the hard questions.
刚才你说要多提尖锐的问题
I know it's just my Debate Team ring,
我知道这个只是我参加辩论赢的戒指
but it's the best I could do.
但这是我能找到的最好的
This really isn't how I planned it.
这本不在我计划之内
Anyway...
不管怎么说
Billy...
比利
I love you.
我爱你
I've loved you since the first day I met you.
我从第一天见到你就爱上了你
I mean, you were half-naked, granted.
你当时半裸着
I know that I kind of blind-sided you with this, okay?
我知道你没心理准备
I mean, it doesn't have to be tomorrow.
我并不是说明天马上就要结婚
We can take our time.
我们可以再等等
Billy, I can't marry you.
比利 我不能嫁给你
I don't know how else to say it.
我不知道怎么对你说
I'm sorry.
对不起
He pulled out that ring and it was like an electric shock.
他拿出戒指 我就象被电击了一样
I could barely say anything.
几乎说不出话来
Well, maybe you're regretting that you didn't say yes.
嗯 也许你在后悔没有同意
No. No.
不
I don't know what to make of me and Billy,
我不知道我和比利会怎么样
but I know I can't marry him.
但是我知道我不能嫁给他
Then again, I don't know what to make of you and me, either.
但是 我同样不知道你和我会怎么样
Excuse me.
对不起!
Yeah, sure thing.
是 对极了
Hey, two more.
嗨 再来两杯
Coming right up.
马上来
Ellen.
艾伦
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, Captain.
很高兴见到你 上校
Dee.
小杜
Billy.
比利
Didn't know you were coming down here.
我不知道你在这里
I grabbed a two-day rotation.
我这两天不当值
I thought I'd grab some R and R.
我就想该休两天假
I'm on business, as usual.
我有公务 和往常一样
Captain Adama.
阿达玛上校
Oh, I really am an idiot, aren't I?
我真是个白♥痴♥ 是吗?
No, Billy... Don't.
不 比利 别
Don't bother. Can you give us a minute?
别在费心了 你能走开一下吗?
No, you know what? Have a seat, Captain. Be my guest.
不 请坐 上校 别客气
Billy, I'm sorry.
比利 对不起
I thought, if anything, we were honest with each other.
我以为我们会以诚相见
But you knew you were gonna be here with him today, and you let me propose to you
你明明知道今天要和他到这里来 你还让我向你求婚
I didn't...
我不是…
I know that giving you the ring was stupid.
我知道给你那个戒指很蠢
That's fine.
那没关系
And maybe this wasn't gonna work out between us. But this...
也许我们的确不适合结婚 但是...
You should've told me about this.
你应该告诉我你和他的事
Oh, it's hard, you know,
这很难 你知道吗?
to choose the people we fall in love with.
选择和谁相爱
To love only one person at a time.
一次只爱一个人
People like us are more complicated.
象我们这样的人就更复杂了
Us?
我们?
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm here with friends.
我和朋友一起来的
Ellen, you're a regular here, right?
艾伦 你经常来这里 对吗?
You ever see that woman before, in the corner?
你见过那个角落里的女人吗?
No. Only when I came in.
哦 就刚才进来的时候见过
And wondered when they were gonna start enforcing a dress code.
我还在奇怪他们怎么开始穿制♥服♥了
Ellen, the bathroom's over here.
艾伦 洗手间在那里
Are you serious?
你当真?
Let's go.
我们走
Lee Adama, you amaze me.
李 阿达玛 你让我吃惊
This is it now. You ready?
就现在? 你准备好了吗?
Yes.
是的
We're with you.
我们听你的
Do it!
干吧
Everybody by the bar! Now! Move.
所有人到吧台边上去! 快! 过去!
You, you! Up against the bar!
你 你 站起来靠着吧台
Oh, my Gods!
哦 天啊!
Three men, one woman, all armed.
三男 一女 都有武器
Is it true? The Fleet knows I'm on Galactica?
这是真的吗 舰队的人知道我在卡拉狄加上?
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表