剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
I don't want to "deal with it".
我不想去应付这些
I do not want a command, don't you get it?
不想指挥 你还不明白吗?
Jeez, why do I listen to you?
老天 我为什么要听你的?
What are you talking...
你在说什
I never told you to send troops out to that ship.
我可没叫你派兵去那艘船
No, no. You didn't tell me to send troops anywhere.
对 你没让我派过兵
You just manipulate. You always do.
你只是操纵这一切 你一直都是这样
You put the knife in and you twist it.
话里有话
Oh, right. You're gonna blame me for your own inadequacies?
好啊 你自己办事不力还怪罪到我的头上来了?
I'm not blaming you, Ellen.
我没怪你 艾伦
You are so frakking passive
你♥他♥妈♥的也太逆来顺受了
that if I didn't push you... Well, forget it.
要不是我助你一臂之力... 别提了
...you'd never get your head out of that frakking bottle
你永远都是醉鬼一个
and do anything!
一事无成
I'm warning you, I'm telling...
我警告你 我告诉你
Get your...
滚开
Oh, yeah. I love you so much.
我好爱你
Shut up, Ellen.
闭嘴 艾伦
I guess you really must hate me.
我猜你一定很狠我
I don't know if it makes any difference right now
我不知道这么说还有没有用
but I'm really sorry you got pulled into this.
但真的很抱歉把你卷了进来
You know, what we had...
你知道我们之间
Was nothing. Nothing.
没有任何关系
You're a machine. I'm not.
你是机器 而我不是
Well, whatever I am, I know how I felt.
不管我是什么 我知道自己的感受
Software doesn't have feelings.
软件没有感情
BALTAR: Open cell.
开门
I never meant to hurt you.
我从没想过去伤害你
I'd like some privacy, please.
请让我们单独呆会儿
I'll be fine, thank you.
我不会有事的 谢谢
And how are we this evening?
两位晚上过的怎么样?
What do you want?
你想怎样?
I'm here to determine whether you're a Cylon or not.
我是来决定你是否是赛昂人的
Your arm, please.
请把袖子挽好
His test doesn't work too well.
他的测试可不怎么灵光
I mean, he gave me the green light.
他说我通过了
The test works
测试是...
just fine.
有效的
Chief?
上士
BALTAR: I lied to you, Sharon.
我骗了你 莎伦
I covered up your true nature from the rest of the fleet
我为了个人目的 而对整个舰队
for my own purposes.
隐瞒了你的真面目
What did you do to him? He's not breathing!
你把他怎么了?他没呼吸了
No, he's dying right now, Sharon.
不 他现在可快死了 莎伦
I can save him,
我可以救他
if you tell me how many Cylons there are left in the fleet.
除非你告诉我舰队里还有多少个赛昂人
I don't know, but I'm not getting a pulse!
我不知道 可他没脉搏了
Yes, you do.
不 你知道
Now, buried, deep down in that thing
在你那所谓的
you call a subconscious, you know.
潜意识深处 你知道有
How many? I don't know!
有多少? 我不知道!
He doesn't have time for this, Sharon.
他的时间可不多了 莎伦
His organs are shutting down.
他的器官要衰竭了
In 10 seconds time, he'll experience complete brain stem death.
10秒钟内 他就会脑死亡
Now, how many?
到底多少个?
Do you love him, Sharon?
你爱他吗 莎伦?
Only you can save him.
只有你能救他
Ten, nine...
十 九…
Do you love him? Do you love him, Sharon?
你爱他吗? 你爱他吗 莎伦?
Eight! There are eight!
8个 有8个
All right, let's get these weapons unloaded! Let's go!
好了 把武器卸下来 快!
We raided an armory earlier today, about 18 klicks north.
今天早些时候袭击了一个军械库 在这里以北18克利克的地方
Brought home a lot of toys.
收获了不少玩具
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
Delphi Union High School.
特尔斐联盟高中
Toasters don't patrol this area.
赛鬼子不会巡逻到这里
It's a good place to get some shut-eye, a bite to eat.
食宿的好地方
How many people you have here?
这里有多少人?
53.
53人
We had almost 100 before the toasters ambushed us last week.
原来差不多有100人 可上周中了赛鬼子的埋伏
Let's go! More pyramid teams?
快! 还有金字塔球赛队吗?
No. Just us C-Bucs.
没有 只有我们卡布里卡队
The rest are survivalists, hikers, mostly.
其他的都是侥幸活下来的人 和一些旅行者
How's your stock of anti-radiation meds?
存有多少抗辐射剂?
SAM: We raided a couple of hospitals down in Pilgrim Bay.
在朝圣湾奇袭了几家医院
I figure we've got enough for about three months.
我算了一下够我们用3个月的了
Let's get you some bunk space. Come on.
走去给你们找个住的地方 来吧
Fifty-three, huh? Not exactly an army.
53人? 算不上是一支军队
A hell of a lot better than the two of us
可要比我们两人只身
if we're going to assault an airbase,
攻打一座空军基地
steal a Heavy Raider and get the frak off this planet.
还要偷个重装突袭机逃离这该死的星球强多了
I'll just be a moment.
我就呆一会儿
Doctor,
医生
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
But it's illegal, dangerous, and in violation of your oath as an officer.
但这将是违法 危险 且与你作为军人的誓言背道而驰的
You're a lousy salesman.
你是一个差劲的推销员
Corporal. Cpl. Venner.
下士 温纳
I just want to tell you how much the President appreciates
我只想告诉你总统是多么感激
all the little things you do for her.
你为她所做的一些小事
Hey, anything I can do to make things easier for her.
只要能让她好受些就行
Great.
好极了
She has a special request.
她有个特殊的请求
If I could just get your signature, sir.
请签名 长官
Why are we closing down Causeway B?
为什么要关闭B堤道?
Integrity testing, sir.
整合测试 长官
It got chewed up pretty bad when the toasters boarded us
赛鬼子侵入的时候 毁坏挺严重的
and we've been getting some pressure drops in there.
那里的压力有些下降
Tell them to get it fixed.
告诉他们把它修好
Sorry.
不好意思
Lieutenant.
中尉
Things are pretty frakked up these days.
这几天一切都一团糟
Things are pretty frakked up most days.
恩 大多数时候是这样的
If people are upset
如果有人不开心
they should go through proper channels, so...
应该通过正常渠道解决问题
I'm not sure I understand what you...
我不太清楚你
I was running some maintenance checks
我刚才在做维修核对工作
and detected a series of scrambled calls
查到在过去几小时内
going out over the past few hours.
有人打了几个加密电♥话♥
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
你不知道这是谁干的 是吧?
No, sir. Off-log calls are against regs.
不知道 长官 未记录电♥话♥违反规定
That's right.
说的对
I'm sure you won't approve.
我知道你不会同意的
But I guess that's nothing new.
可这我早料到了
I just want you to know that this...
我只想让你知道这...
This isn't about you and me.
这不是你我之间的事情
Goodbye, Dad.
再见 爸爸
You gonna help out here or what?
你是来帮忙的 还是怎么的?
They're putting the Chief in there, you know.
他们把上士关了起来 你知道吗
I don't care if they put a giant parakeet in here.
我才不在乎关的是大鹦鹉还是什么
The Colonel says we build a cell, we build a cell.
上校让我们造牢房♥ 我们就造
This isn't right. He's one of us.
这么说不对 他是我们的人
No. He's one of them.
不 他是赛昂人中的一员
He always was. We just never saw it.
一直都是这样子 只是我们没觉察到
No, he's innocent. She tricked him.
不 他是无辜的 她骗了他
Such loyalty. Were you frakking him, too?
好忠诚啊 你也上了他?
You want to get pissed at someone, you get pissed at Boomer.
你要埋怨别人 最好去埋怨布玛儿
She's the one who put the Chief in this cell here, not us.
是她连累上士坐牢的 可不是我们
Specialist?
专家?
Evening, sir.
晚上好 长官
Evening, Dee. Fancy meeting you here.
晚上好 小杜 很高兴在这见到你
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表