剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
WOMAN: That's wonderful.
真棒!
ROSLIN: Thank you, parents!
谢谢各位父母
You know what?
我说
Why don't you take the baby and go on, okay? I'll finish up here.
你为何不去照看一下你的孩子呢? 这里有我在
You sure? Yes.
你确定? 是的
Yes, go ahead.
没错 去吧
A bubblehead. I love this. Are you staying?
一个摇头娃娃 我喜欢 你还没走?
Okay, everybody with an art project, bring it up here!
好了 有工艺品的人 都拿到这儿来
Hello, Isis. Oh...
你好 伊西斯
WOMAN:Section 7 power grid
第7号♥能源线路
is temporarily shut down for repairs.
暂时关闭检修
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了?
It's for you.
你的
Who is it?
是谁?
It's for you.
给你的
Who is it?
是谁?
Right.
好吧
APOLLO: What do you want?
你想要什么?
I need a favor.
我需要帮助
Is that right?
是吗?
I hear that you're hoarding a bunch of antibiotics for the pilots.
我听说你有一些给飞行员备的抗生素
Where did you hear that?
你从哪听来的?
Anders is sick. He has pneumonia, Lee.
安德斯病了 得了 李
I think that he might die.
很有可能会挺不过去
Commander?
指挥官
Wait one...
等下
Yeah, lieutenant. What is it?
中尉 是什么
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I'm picking up something on dradis.
我在雷达上看到些东西
Dradis? How can you see anything in that soup? I mean...
雷达 在这云层里怎么能看到东西?
There it is. What is it?
就是这个 什么?
Wait, what is that?
等等 那是什么?
Oh, my Gods!
我的天
It's a Cylon fleet.
是一支赛昂舰队
They found us.
他们找到我们了
They found us.
他们找到我们了
APOLLO: We have to get out of here, sir.
我们必须离开
We can't just leave all those people behind.
我们不能就这样留下我们的人
There's nothing we can do.
我们别无它法了
It's taking us forever just to get to action stations over here.
我们什么都做不了
We're in no shape for a fight, sir.
我们没保持战斗队列 长官
They'll be wiped out.
留下的人会被屠♥杀♥的
We don't have a choice. We need to get out of here, right now!
我们没得选择 我们必须立即离开
All decks finally report condition one, sir.
所有部门都进入战斗状态了
Should we launch the alert fighters?
是否要让预警战机起飞?
No.
不
Begin jump prep. We're leaving.
我们准备跳跃 我们要离开
But we'll be back.
但我们会回来的
Start your prep.
开始准备
Mr. President! Mr. President!
总统先生!总统先生!
Don't you knock? GAETA: Gaius!
为什么不敲门? 盖尤斯
Gaius! Yeah, what is it?
盖尤斯 怎么了?
The Cylons just jumped into orbit
赛昂舰队刚才跳跃到了轨道上
and the Fleet's jumped away.
我们的舰队跳跃离开了
Judgment day.
审判日来临了
I'm looking for Kara Thrace.
我在找卡拉 色雷斯
I am Gaius Baltar,
我是盖尤斯 波尔塔
President of the Colonies.
殖民星总统
I know who you are, Gaius.
我知道你是谁 盖尤斯
I know very well.
我知道得很清楚
As long as you offer no resistance,
只要你们不抵抗
you won't be harmed.
你们就不会被攻击
How do I know that?
我怎么可以相信你们?
You don't.
你不知道
You also don't have any choice.
你也没得选
How did you find us?
你们怎么找到这的?
Oh, it was quite by accident, actually.
意外收获而已
We were over a light year away from here
我们在距此一光年外的地方
when we detected the radiation signature
侦测到核弹爆♥炸♥后…
of a nuclear detonation.
残余的辐射
Very well.
好吧
On behalf of the people of the 12 Colonies,
我代表十二殖民星
I surrender.
向你们投降
What do you want to do now, Captain?
你打算怎么办 上尉?
The same thing we always do.
就像以前那样
Fight them until we can't.
和他们战斗到底
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表