剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
and then to monitor the situation.
民众代表全程监督
Yes, okay. Now we have some more votes coming in here.
就在现在我们又收到新的消息
Still not done, but what we have so far is 6,282 more votes for Baltar,
统计还没结束 不过波尔塔博士又获得了6286票
which puts his total now to
这样他总计
21,569.
就有了21569票
Is that... Is that correct?
这准确吗?
And we also have Roslin.
而罗丝琳
Her total now is at 17,754.
她的总票数是17754
We've had 2,981 more votes come in for Roslin at this time.
就是说又多了2981票
So that is how things are looking at this point.
以上是当下的形势
We'll continue to bring you up-to-the-minute coverage as the count progresses.
我们会继续追踪选举的情况
Yeah, it's me.
是我
Is this a secure line?
通讯线路加密了吗?
Okay.
好的
There are only five ships left to report in.
现在还剩5艘船的票没记
We need to move now.
要干就趁现在
I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的
Lieutenant.
中尉
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Are those the ballots from the Zephyr?
这是从赛芬来的吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
All right, we'll take it from here.
从这里开始归我们管了
We were told to take these to the ballot room, sir.
我们接到的命令是送到里面
Counting has already begun. We'll take it from here.
记票早开始了 我们接管了
GAETA: Right there, please.
那边
Last one.
最后一个了
We have some more results that have come in here now.
现在又有了新形势
And, uh...
那么…
Wow, okay. 8,593 for Roslin,
罗丝琳又得到了8593票
now, which puts her over the top.
这下她领先了
That's 24,265 for Laura Roslin.
罗丝琳共得了24265票
Is that correct?
准确吗
And 22,366 for Gaius Baltar.
而盖尤斯.波尔塔博士是22366票
We're gonna check these again because that has put her over the top.
我们得再确认一下 这样的话她就领先了
She... She has done it.
她成功了
She has retained the Presidency
就在几乎不可能的情况下
in an improbable comeback in the final hours of the campaign.
她最终连任成功了
Again we will, of course, like to check those numbers if we could,
我们待会会再确认一下选举结果
but it appears that Laura Roslin has retained the Presidency
不过罗丝琳确实获胜了
in defiance of the polls, the pundits and the purveyors of gloom and doom.
和先前的民调结果不一样
But I've never seen a political race end like this,
我还是第一次遇到这样的情况
but it has just happened.
可它就是发生了
I'm James McManus. We'll check those numbers
我是詹姆士 马克马努斯 我们会核准这些数据
and we'll get back to you very shortly. Thank you.
很快会告诉大家 谢谢
I've seen a lot of elections, Gaius.
我经历过很多选举 盖尤斯
Most honest, a few fixed.
老实说 其中有些是作了弊的
And you can always tell the fixed ones because they don't make sense.
你总能知道哪些是作了弊的
And this doesn't make sense.
而这次他们一定是作了弊
Laura Roslin is many things,
劳拉 罗丝琳有很多问题
but she's not corrupt.
但她没有作弊
And she's not dishonest.
她并非是骗子
It's over.
结束了
Congratulations, Madam President.
祝贺你 总统女士
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
I hope you don't take this the wrong way,
请你不要误解我的意思
but are you as shocked as I am?
你对此和我一样震惊吗?
I'm relieved.
我倒是更觉得轻松
Well, you don't sound it.
但听你的语气不像
I'm just tired.
我只是累了而已
It's been a long campaign.
好长的竞选活动啊
Colonel?
上校
May I speak to you for a moment?
可以聊一下吗?
What's up?
怎么了
Sir, I'm afraid these ballots from the Zephyr are wrong.
赛芬来的票恐怕记错了
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么?
Dr. Baltar's name is spelled correctly on these ballots.
波尔塔博士的名字在这里是拼写正确的
But this morning the Zephyr called me
但今天早上赛芬联♥系♥我时
and told me their ballots had a misprint.
说他们的选票印错了
They misspelled Baltar's first name.
波尔塔的名字被拼错了
We didn't have time to print new ballots,
我们没时间重新印
so I told them on my authority to go ahead, use them anyway.
我让那的官员直接用印错的选票
Baltar's name is spelled correctly here.
波尔塔的名字在这拼写正确
So they couldn't have come from the Zephyr.
那这些就不是来自赛芬的票
They're frauds.
他们在舞弊
Now, there's a complete chain of custody
而从赛芬到这的全过程
from the Zephyr, all the way into this room.
看上去都没问题
So someone in the chain is either the perpetrator
一定是某个环节出现了舞弊
or at least, a willing ally in...
至少是有…
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
我知道了
I'll take care of it from here.
我会处理的
Yes, sir.
是 长官
We should at least notify the civilian observers
至少应该将此事告知观察员
and the press that these ballots will...
以及媒体
I said I'll take care of it from here.
我说了我会处理的
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Madam President, you should celebrate.
总统女士 你应该庆贺
It's a great victory and you've earned it.
你赢得了伟大的胜利
Excuse me.
抱歉
Admiral, we'll talk later. Thank you.
上将 我们吃些再谈 谢谢你
Adama.
阿达玛
Yes, sir, this is Lieutenant Gaeta.
是 长官 我是盖塔中尉
Sir,
长官
I don't know how to say this...
我本不想说的
Fast and straight, I'd advise.
直说无妨
Yes, sir.
好的
Admiral, I believe that Colonel Tigh is involved in a conspiracy
我想泰上校参加了
to rig the election for President Roslin.
让罗丝琳当选的阴谋
When I confronted the Colonel, he admitted his guilt.
我找了上校谈话 他承认自己做了假
He said he acted in collusion with your campaign manager,
他承认和你的助手托瑞
Tory Foster.
共谋了此事
Saul said Tory had contacted him a few days ago.
他们几天前联络上的
He did it because he felt that Baltar as president would be a disaster.
他这样做是因为他认为波尔塔当选会是一场灾难
I said I agree,
这点我也同意
but that what he had done was illegal.
但他犯了法
A judicial tribunal may have to be convened.
他就要受到审判
Stop.
够了
I gave Tory the go ahead.
是我让托瑞放手干的
I didn't know exactly what she was planning.
我不知道她的具体计划
I certainly didn't know about Colonel Tigh. Oh, my Gods.
我真的不知道泰上校会涉及此事
But I did know that she was planning to fix the vote.
但我是知道她打算窜改投票结果的
You tried to steal an election?
你想在选举中作假来获胜?
Yes, I did.
是的
And I got caught.
而且我被抓住了
But Gaius Baltar
但盖尤斯 波尔塔
cannot become President of the Colonies, Bill.
决不能做总统
It cannot happen.
我不能让他做
Laura,
劳拉
I don't want him as President either, but...
我也不想让他成为总统
He's working with the Cylons.
他是赛昂人的同伙
I saw him just before the attack on Caprica
在赛昂人进攻卡布里卡之前
with a copy of the tall, blonde Cylon woman.
我看到他和一个金发高个赛昂女人在一起
The same model who accused Baltar of treason
就是那个指控波尔塔是叛徒的同型赛昂人
before disappearing from Galactica.
又从卡布里卡消失了
What the hell are you saying?
你在说什么?
Why didn't you say something before this?
你为什么不早说呢?
Because I didn't remember seeing him with that woman
因为我在自己上次差点死掉前
until I remembered it when I was dying.
根本没想起过这事
I know how that sounds, but it's real.
我知道这听起来怪怪的 但我说的全是真的
The same way Kobol is real
科波之路是真的
and the Tomb of Athena is real.
雅典娜神殿也是真的
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表