剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Some causes are worth dying for.
有些事值得为之献身
Not this one.
不是这个
DOCTOR: The mass is malignant.
是个恶性肿瘤
Doctor...
医生
Admiral.
上将
I am Royan Jahee.
我是罗严亚希
You have a unique way of welcoming visitors to your ship.
你招呼客人的方式很特别
TIGH: Visitor my ass.
客人 我呸
We shoot people like you for treason.
你这种人我们以叛国罪处死
Colonel, I'm only an interested party,
上校 我只是想
trying to prevent more bloodshed.
避免流更多的血
I deplore what happened aboard your Vipers.
我对发生在你们毒蛇战机上的事很难过
How many sympathizers do we have aboard this fleet?
这艘船上有多少塞隆同情者?
If you're trying to crush an organization, you can stop now.
如果你想摧毁这个组织 你不要白费力气了
The people in this movement are following an idea, not a leader.
这些人现在只是跟随着一个理念 而不是领袖
What the hell do they want?
他们到底想要什么?
Peace with the Cylon.
和塞昂人和平相处
You want us to surrender.
你们想叫我们投降?
They attacked us.
他们先攻击我们
Only after we'd enslaved them!
只是在我们奴役了他们之后!
You call yourselves military men, strategists!
你们自称军人 军事家
Explain to me how our current course of attack and retreat
能不能告诉我凭现在的攻击方式和撤退
leads to victory!
怎么才能得到胜利?
You can play innocent bystander,
你可以装做无辜的旁观者
but I think you know more than you're telling us.
但是我想你知道的不止这些
Either way, you're a danger to this fleet.
不管怎么说 你对舰队都是个威胁
Admiral, arresting me isn't going to stop any of this.
上将 抓我是没用的
Maybe not, but it's a start.
也许是的 但这是个开始
Take him away.
把他带走
All right, get your rubber gloves on.
好了 带上你们的橡皮手套
This is everything from the Janik woman's quarters.
这些是那个雅尼克女人住处的所有东西
Somehow the Admiral thinks looking through this crap
上将认为在这堆垃圾中能找到些有用的东西
is gonna tell us something new about their so-called movement.
也许会让我们对他们那个所谓的运动多些了解
So, um,
那么..
I haven't seen much of you since your spacewalk.
自从你上次“太空行走”后还没见过你几次
APOLLO: Hold it.
等等
What's this?
这是什么?
What's a deckhand need with a portable library reader?
一个地勤要便携舰体地图干吗?
The Daru Mozu.
Daru Mozu号♥
A Tylium refinery.
负责锑的提炼
And Janik's used to explosives.
那个雅尼克很熟悉爆破
This is the CAG. Get me a TAC team ready. Right now.
我是空军指挥官 马上给我准备一个搜索队
BOOMER:I don't understand.
我不懂
Why are they doing this now?
为什么他们要这么做?
I don't know.
我不知道
The Admiral said they found something in the baby's blood.
上将说他们发现在胎儿血液内有某些东西
Somehow President Roslin considers it a threat to the fleet.
不知为什么 罗斯林总统认为这对舰队是个威胁
It can't just be that.
不可能只为了这个
I've done nothing but help them since I've come here.
自从我来了以后一直在帮他们
I've held back my anger.
我收起了我的愤怒
I've tried to show them that Cylons are not all the same.
我努力想告诉他们塞昂人并不都是一样的
That we're not all murderers.
我们并非都是杀人犯
Deep down, I think they're still afraid of you.
我认为他们内心深处依然怕你
Yeah.
是啊
Afraid.
害怕
They wanna be afraid of something?
他们想知道什么是害怕吗?
Yeah? Just let them come.
是吗? 让他们来!
Let them!
让他们来!
Let them just try to take my baby!
让他们来带走我的孩子试试!
Let them try to take my baby.
让他们来带走我的孩子试试!
Sharon, stop!
莎伦 别这样!
Sharon, please, don't do this. Please!
莎伦 别这样! 求你了!
HELO: Listen to me. Listen to me.
听我说 听我说!
Listen to me.
听我说!
HELO: Sharon, look at me.
莎伦 听我说
GUARD: Let's go. Hey! Easy!
走吧 嗨 放松
Easy!
放松
When we land, move fast.
降落后 行动要快
We're looking for explosive devices set near the Daru's FTL drive.
我们要找一个放置在Daru舰的空间跳跃引擎附近的爆♥炸♥装置
Captain, I'm getting something on the wireless.
上尉 我好像在无线电里听到了些什么
I think it's coming from the Daru Mozu.
我想是从Daru Mozu舰上传来的
WOMAN:None of us wants to die, but the fighting must end.
我们都不想死但战争必须结束
If my sacrifice sends a signal to the Cylon that brings peace,
如果我的牺牲送给塞昂人一个信♥号♥♥并带来和平
then it was worth it.
那这就是值得的
I do this for my children and for the children that will follow them,
我这么干是我为我的孩子们和其他孩子们
gods willing.
神的旨意
Demand peace. Pull out!
求和平 拉开 拉开!
Demand peace. Pull out! Pull out!
求和平 拉开 拉开 拉开!
Pull out! Pull out!
拉开 拉开!
People are dead.
有人死了
I grieve for them, Admiral.
我为他们哀悼 上将
And I assure you the Tylium ship's just a taste of what's in store
我向你保证这次不过是小试牛刀
unless someone starts listening!
除非有人愿意听我们的主张!
You listen, and you listen well.
你听好了
I don't care if I have to interrogate
如有必要
every civilian onboard this fleet.
我会审讯这支舰队里的每个平民
This is gonna stop.
这种行为必须被制止
Do you understand?
你懂了吗?
Yes.
是的
BILLY: Mr. Vice President, President Roslin insisted on your taking the tour.
副总统先生 罗斯林总统坚持要你来
She'd like the transition to go as smoothly as possible.
她希望权力移交尽可能的顺利
BALTAR: What are these?
这些是什么?
Cylon agent suspects, sir.
塞隆密探嫌犯 长官
That number means everything to her.
那数字对她非常重要
It represents hope. It's our future.
代表希望 那是我们的未来
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
Being the President is
作为总统
a lot of responsibility.
的确职责繁多
It's tradition for outgoing Presidents
离任总统给继任者…
to leave a letter for their successor.
留封信是个传统
It's usually opened on the first day of the new term.
通常要在任期第一天打开
But the next few days are likely to prove
但总统几天内就会…
hectic, so...
所以
Well, let's just pray that she gets better.
让我们祈祷她会好转
Let's.
好的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Yes.
是的
Mr. Vice President.
副总统先生?
Hello?
喂?
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
I understand.
我理解
Thank you.
谢谢
I was told I might meet an old friend here.
我要见一个老朋友
GINA: It's good to see you, Gaius.
很高兴看到你 盖尤斯
So you've become a member of the peace movement?
你现在成了和平运动的成员了?
Well, despite what you may think,
不管你怎么想
I've always abhorred violence.
我憎恨暴♥力♥
Would you excuse us, please?
能让我们单独待一会吗?
Do they have any idea what you are?
他们知道你是什么吗?
Of course not. Even their dedication has limits.
当然不知道 即便是他们也接受不了一个赛隆人
I've missed you.
我想你
You look amazing.
你看上去好极了
I can't believe
我不能相信
how real you are.
你如此真实
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I haven't stopped thinking about you
从我离开帕伽索斯
since the second I left the Pegasus.
我就一直在想你
No. I can't get you out of my head.
不要 我无法忘记你
Don't do this now. Not yet. I can't help myself.
不要 现在不要 我忍♥不住
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表