剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情概要
ADAMA: Col. Fisk is the new Pegasus Commander.
菲斯克上校是珀加索斯新任指挥官
The Cylon's fetus contains no antigens.
这个赛隆婴儿血液中没有抗原
It makes it a universal donor.
这使它成为一个万能供血者
ADAMA: Are you saying you've found a cure for the President's cancer?
你是说你找到了治疗总统癌症的方法?
BALTAR: Yes.
是的
ROSLIN: I've got ships on half-rations.
有些船只得到一半配给
When will some of these supplies
那些补给…
start getting out to the fleet?
都不翼而飞了?
The target's FTL is history. She's all yours.
目标空间跳跃引擎已被摧毁 看你们的了
RACETRACK: He's all right!
他没事
RACETRACK: I say again, Apollo is all right.
我再说一遍 阿波罗没事
Let's just be glad that we both came back alive, all right?
就让我们为都能活着回来而高兴吧 好吗?
That's just it, Kara.
我就是因为这个感到对不起你 卡拉
I didn't want to make it back alive.
我当时不想再活着回来了
You're not gonna shoot.
你不会开枪的
You're not like me.
你和我不一样
APOLLO: Hey, hey. Hey, don't go.
嗨 嗨! 嗨 别走
Sorry. I thought you were still asleep.
对不起 我以为你还没醒
You should have kicked me out of bed an hour ago.
你应该在一小时前把我踢下床
If I hold up Galactica's Raptor, Tigh'll have my ass.
如果我再占用卡拉迪加的运输机 泰会要我好看
Which, we both know, currently belongs to me.
它现在属于我
All right, let's move on to the next item.
好吧 我们讨论下一个议题
Oh, no, gentlemen, please, don't get up.
不 先生们 请别站起来
After the last few weeks, it just feels good to be on my feet.
床上躺了这几周 站着感觉真好
Thank you, though.
谢谢
You've made a remarkable recovery, Madam President.
总统女士 你恢复的非常好
Remarkable indeed. But now I'm playing catch-up.
非常好 是的 但是现在我要赶进度了
I'm afraid during my illness I lost focus. I let some things slide.
生病的时候 注意力有些分散
Well, that's behind us now.
现在已经过去了
Yes, it is. To the point. Supplies are running low and the people are worried.
是的 我想说的是物资供应紧张 人们都很担心
FISK: Well, they wouldn't be civilians
平民嘛
if they didn't have something to bitch about.
总是喜欢说三道四的
ROSLIN: Well, I think that in this case, they're entitled.
我想在这个问题上他们还是有权利的
Our inventory levels are tight, but they're not critical.
军队供应有些紧张 但还没到危险的地步
But all the way across the fleet,
但是整个舰队
people are reporting shortages of essential goods,
都在报告重要物资短缺
and what they do get comes at a high price.
或者只能以高价买♥♥到
They're turning to the black market.
他们转向黑市
Last week, one of my aides came down with pneumonia.
上周我一个助手生肺炎
Billy had to trade liquor to get the antibiotics.
比利只能用酒来换抗生素
It's the nature of the beast. People want what they want.
这很动物本能 人们会想方设法得到想要的东西
A few trades would be one thing, Commander Fisk. That's reality.
少量交易是一♥码♥事 菲斯克指挥官 这是现实
But I'm talking about criminals
我所说的是罪犯
making outrageous demands on the people.
利用物资短缺 从中非法渔利
So, bottom line is, I'm implementing a new, fleet-wide trade policy.
所以我要制定一个新贸易政策作为底线
We need to be in control of our supply chain, not black market thugs.
应该由我们来控制物资供给 而不是黑市的恶棍
I am hoping that I can have the military's support on this.
我希望在这个问题上能得到军方的支持
Admiral, if you want Pegasus to run these dogs down, you just give us the word.
上将 如果你想在珀加索斯上抓这些家伙 只管下令
Our people will do whatever it takes to get this under control.
我们会尽力使情况得到控制
And it's good to have you back, Madam President.
总统女士 很高兴你又回来了
It's good to be back. Thank you, Admiral.
能回来很高兴 谢谢上将
Gentlemen, thank you.
先生们 谢谢
FISK: Is Madam President always so right-in-your-face?
总统女士总是这么直接的吗?
Her last-minute resurrection seems to have invigorated her somewhat.
最后一分钟的"复活"多少使她变得精力充沛
Yeah, well, maybe too much.
也许充沛过头了
She doesn't really think her made-up plans and regulations
她不会真认为一个规定…
are gonna change anything, does she?
能改变什么吧?
As if we don't have enough to do.
怕我们没事干
No, Madam President sets a great prestige by her office
但是总统现在有很高的声望
and Adama supports her, at least for the moment.
还有阿达玛的支持
Well, then, so do I, just for the moment.
还有我的支持 当然只是目前
By the way, did you get the cigars I had sent over?
顺便问一下 收到我送的雪茄了吗?
I not only got them, I enjoyed them as well.
我不但已经收到 而且已经抽过了
Well, my pleasure, Mr. Vice President.
这是我的荣幸 副总统先生
Well, I've got a ship to run.
好了 我还要回去管理帕加索斯
I look forward to our next visit.
希望能再次见到你
As do I.
我也是
SHEVON: I got them from a friend.
一个朋友给我的
APOLLO: Paya. SHEVON: Hey, sweetie.
帕雅 嗨 宝贝儿
Wow. You seem to get an inch taller every time I see you.
哇 每次我见到你 你都长高了些
What, I don't get my handshake?
怎么 不愿意和我握手吗?
Well, that's okay, Paya.
这没关系 帕雅
I have a special surprise for you, and it's in here.
我有个特别惊喜给你 就在这里面
APOLLO: You wanna come see?
想过来看看吗?
SHEVON: What's he got? Go on.
看看有什么?
APOLLO: What have we got?
看看有什么?
Oh, Paya.
哦 帕雅
I've never been great with kids.
我不太会和孩子相处
Maybe next time I'll get one with two eyes.
也许下次能找个有两个眼睛的
I'll see if I can trade it for something else.
我会看看还能买♥♥点什么
No, it's okay. You just surprised her.
不 这很好 你已经带给她惊喜了
Well...
好吧
Well, look, I'm not sure when I'll be able to make it back.
你看 我不知道什么时候才能再来
I know.
我知道
I'm gonna have to ask for an extra hundred since you spent the night.
因为你过了夜 我还要多收你100元
Well, I wondered when you were gonna show up.
我正在想你怎么还不露头
LANDING OFFICER:Raptor one-two-niner,
猛禽129 允许进入
you are cleared into the break.
允许进入
RACETRACK: Galactica, Raptor one-two-niner has the ball.
卡拉狄加 猛禽129 一切正常
Inbound speed 220.
进入速度 220
Admiral, Colonel, I'm just getting started,
上将 上校 我正要开始
but from the looks of him, I'd say he was garroted.
但是根据经验 他是窒息而死
Gods. This is the last thing we needed.
神啊 我们现在最怕这种事发生
Admiral, you might want to take a look at this.
上将 你也许想看看这个
Looks like our friend Fisk hit the jackpot.
看来我们的朋友菲斯克中奖了
Cubit? If you find anything else, let me know right away.
发现其它东西 马上通知我
If I find anything else, I may retire early.
再发现其它东西 我可能要提早退休了
ADAMA: Someone's sending us a message.
有人在警告我们
Or running us in circles.
也许只是旧事重演
Maybe there's another Cylon in the fleet.
也许舰队里还有赛昂人
I'd almost prefer that to the alternative: we start killing our own.
我倒希望如此 好过自相残杀
All they have to do is sit back and watch.
我们要做的就是静观其变
Fisk?
菲斯克?
Do we have any idea who did it?
知道谁干的吗?
No.
不
But we will do a full investigation and I want you to lead it.
但我们要做一个全面调查 我希望你来负责
Don't you think it would be better
我觉得应该…
if someone from Pegasus dealt with this?
让珀加索斯的人来干比较合适?
Even though Cain's gone, her influence lingers.
虽然凯恩死了 她的影响还在
I need someone I can trust.
我需要我可以信任的人
You know, there were times when that was in short supply between us.
你知道曾经有段时间 我们之间缺少信任
We've both been through an awful lot, Son.
我们都经历了不少
And I hope that we've grown stronger for it.
我希望我们因此变得更坚强
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I'll call up a flight to Pegasus right away.
我马上飞去珀加索斯
Anyone else been inside?
有人进去过吗?
Just the medical team, sir.
只有医疗队 长官
BALTAR: Do you know who I am? I am the Vice President of the Colonies. Let me in
知道我是谁吗? 我是副总统 让我进去!
Captain Adama.
阿达玛上校
Commander Fisk didn't tell me you were invited.
菲斯克指挥官没说也邀请了你
Let him in.
让他进来
They were going to let me in.
他们正想让我进去
BALTAR: Oh, my gods.
哦 我的神啊
What's going on in here?
发生了什么?
Where's Fisk?
菲斯克在哪里?
On a slab in Galactica's morgue.
在卡拉狄加停尸房♥的桌子上
What, he's dead?
他死了?
Isn't this your brand?
这是你抽的雪茄烟牌子吗?
NO. 6: Careful, Gaius.
当心 盖尤斯
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表