剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Our old lives are gone.
我们的老命都会玩儿完
The only thing we have to look forward to is this.
我们唯一能够期待的就是他们
Chief, where's 2-8-niner?
上士 289号♥蝮蛇战机在哪儿?
I need her for drills today.
我今天要用它训练
She was grounded, sir.
长官 它飞不了
What? For how long?
什么?得多久?
Permanently.
永远
We're salvaging what we can, but it's gone.
我们竭尽所能 可它还是报废了
Damn it, I need that ship online.
见鬼!我要那艘船飞起来
What can I tell you, Captain? Engine mounts are shot,
上尉 我能说什么? 引擎座被击中了
cockpit seals are cracked.
驾驶舱的密封破了
If it was a horse, they'd shoot it. Got something, Chief.
如果这是一匹马 我宁愿开枪打死它 上士 有情况
APOLLO: Chief, come on. Work with me here. I need your help.
上士 跟我一起干吧 我需要你的帮助
What do you want me to do? Work my crew to death?
你要我怎么样?把我的人累死?
No. Just do your best.
不 尽力就行
Nobody's expecting any miracles.
没人盼望出现奇迹
Maybe that's the problem.
或许这就是问题所在
TYROL: Frak it, why not?
妈的 为什么不试试
What's going on, Chief?
上士 干嘛呢?
All right, here's the deal.
好 听着
We are going to build a new fighter.
我们来建一艘新的战斗机
What about the rest of the ships?
那其它的飞机怎么办?
I'm three days backlogged on repairs as is.
我堆着三天的维修没做完呢
This is strictly an off-duty project.
这完全是业余工作
Nobody takes one minute away from regular maintenance and repairs.
不能影响正常维修
You got it?
明白吗?
You don't think we can do this?
你觉得我们不行吗?
I wouldn't even know how to begin.
我都不知如何着手
What else is new? Screw you.
你要知道就怪了 去你的
Okay. He's talking about fabricating a frame,
他要装配骨架
avionics, life support.
航♥空♥控制系统 维生系统
It's frakking impossible.
这简直就不可能
You know what, then? Forget you. I don't need you.
知道么?算了 我不需要你
Chief, wait. It's not like that.
等一下 上士 别这样
I said forget it. Get back to work.
我说行了 回去工作
That's an order.
这是命令
How much time do I have?
我还能活多久?
Weeks. A month at the outside.
几个星期 最多一个月
Will I be able to work?
我可以工作吗?
Unless the cancer goes to your brain.
可以 除非癌症扩散到大脑
If that happens...
如果那样 你就......
Someone's a tad aggressive.
某人有点偏激
Just shut up and shoot.
闭嘴 开你的枪
My gods, between you and Racetrack, it's like...
跟你或者雷斯克说话
Having a conversation is like walking through a minefield.
都像老虎屁♥股♥拔毛
And you're the last person who should be lecturing me about manners.
你最没资格谴责我的态度
From what I hear, you've also been riding Chief Tyrol pretty good.
我听说你欺负蒂罗尔上士
Press it.
按下那个按钮
I just reminded him that I expect Viper maintenance
我只提醒他 维护我的飞机
to take precedence over his hobby project.
要比他的业余爱好重要
STARBUCK: Nice.
是--啊!
I'm surprised he didn't take a swing at you.
我很奇怪他没给你一拳头
Come on, Starbuck.
行了 星芭儿
You don't actually think that piece of junk's gonna actually fly, do you?
你不会真的觉得那个破烂还能飞上天吧?
50 cubits says he gets it in the air.
50块 赌它能飞
Yeah? And who's gonna fly it?
啊?谁来驾驶?
It's not gonna be me.
我才不呢
Don't look at me!
别指望我
APOLLO: I wasn't looking at you.
不指望你
What?
怎么了?
I'll fly it.
我来飞
I'll fly it.
我来飞
You?
你?
Me.
我
Why?
为什么?
Because while everyone else is standing around whining...
因为......当别人都只会站在一边抱怨......
APOLLO: We're whining?
我们抱怨?
...the Chief is doing something positive.
上士正积极工作
I'm deeply moved. Really?
我很感动 真的
Honestly, I am.
说实话 是的
His lips are blue!
他嘴巴发青了
You look like a blueberry.
你看起来像个蓝莓!
There's no oxygen in here.
氧气不足
There's no oxygen in here. No oxygen.
氧气不足 没氧气了
I'm out.
我没子弹了
Nice shot.
打得好
The environmental computer decided
环境系统当时显示
that the firing range was over pressurized
射击房♥已经压力过高
and started bleeding out air to compensate.
于是开始放气补偿
Two more minutes, we may have been dead.
如果再放气两分钟 我们就死定了
Power fluctuations. Equipment failures.
能量波动 设备故障
Sir, I think I've found what's causing it.
长官 我想我找到原因了
What is that? BALTAR: A Cylon logic bomb.
是什么? 赛昂的逻辑炸♥弹♥
A heuristic computer virus.
智慧型计算机病毒
It's capable of learning, evolving.
能够学习、进化
It's probably running in parallel
可能现在正并发运行于
with every computer in the ship right now,
舰上每一台计算机
just waiting to be activated.
只等着被激活
No doubt left behind
现在都清楚了
when the Cylons infiltrated the network Colonel Tigh set up
您被枪击的那天
the day you were shot, sir.
赛昂渗入了泰上校设立的网络
That was weeks ago.
那已经是几星期以前了
Why now?
为什么现在才发生?
Most likely, sir, it took that long
长官 很可能到现在
for it to crack our encrypted pass-codes.
他们才破解了我们的加密口令
And once that happened, it started testing
一旦成功 就开始...
its ability to control our systems.
测试控制我们
Electrical, environmental.
电力和环境系统的能力
How do you kill it?
你如何解决它?
Well, that's the tricky part.
比较难办
If it's a Cylon virus, it is extremely difficult to eradicate.
赛昂病毒尤其难以根除
Well, I guess I'm pretty lucky then.
我猜我们很幸运
Because I have an expert onboard.
因为我们船上有个专家
Tell Helo to run this past our prisoner.
叫西洛把这个给我们的犯人看看
Come on. Come on.
来啊 来啊
For frak's sakes.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
妈的
Gods damn it!
见鬼
I got it. Go back to work.
我能行 快回去工作
It's a two-man job, Chief.
上士 这是两个人的活儿
You want this wing up or not?
你想不想装上这个机翼?
On three. One, two, three.
我数到三:一 二 三
TYROL: Great. Great, hold it there. Pull it that way.
好极了 好极了 别动 拉那边
Sir, we're continuing to experience power spikes
长官 全船正持续遭受电力浪涌...
and equipment failures across the ship.
和设备故障
Thank you.
谢谢
We'd better up our alert status and put
我们最好提高警戒等级
our damage control teams on standby.
叫检修组待命
Not yet.
还不到时候
Have you seen the ship that the Chief is building?
你看了上士在造的那架战机吗?
His imaginary fighter? I don't need to see it.
他的空中楼阁?我不用看
I know it's a waste of time.
就知道他是在浪费时间
The deck crew doesn't seem to think so.
甲板上的人们可不这么想
We need to focus on the fleet we've got left,
我们应该关心的是我们剩下的舰队
not get bogged down in some pipe dream.
而不是陷入白日梦
You should shut it down.
我们应该叫停他们
It may come to that.
有可能
This project, it's giving them something.
不过这件事给了他们目标
I'm not going to take that away until I have to.
我不会夺走它的 除非万不得已
Doc Cottle cleared me. And I feel like hitting something.
卡托医生说我没事了 只是撞了一下
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表