剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
They could've overrun us at any point during the night.
到了晚上他们可能选任何时候攻击我们
They're up to something.
他们一定在等什么
What are we up to?
那你又在等什么?
Got any brilliant ideas in that military brain of yours?
你那有军事学养的脑袋里有何妙想?
We do the same thing we always do,
我们就这样保持现状
fight them till we can't.
直到扛不住为止
HELO: What do you think?
你怎么说?
Let's get a recon crew together.
组一个侦察小队
Scout the area.
到那去探探
Figure out what's going on out there.
看看到底发生了什么
Clear.
安全
They're gone.
他们都撤走了
They just left.
他们离开了
Thank the gods.
感谢神
It's a miracle.
这是个奇迹
Let us pray.
让我们祈祷
Lords of Kobol, we trust in your benevolence and praise your righteousness.
科波之神 我们相信你的仁慈和正直
Give the people of this fleet the wisdom to see the goodness
请启迪民众的智慧
and the strength of your servant, Laura Roslin.
让大家了解您仆人罗丝琳的善良和力量
Amen.
阿门
Admiral?
上将?
Madam President...
总统女士
The Admiral's not here.
上将不在
This is my meeting.
我想就我们两个谈谈
I wanted us to talk privately, without the press getting wind of it.
没有记者的干扰
Please have a seat.
请坐
Well, you must have something very interesting to say to resort to such
你一定有些很有意思的话要说
pedestrian methods of deception.
当然也免不了带些老套的诡计
The question of permanent settlement
永久定居的问题
may well be the most important issue we face since the attack.
是自我们被攻击以来最重要的事
I agree. Good.
我同意 好
The question should be carefully studied before making the final decision.
在做最终决定以前此事应该被慎重地考虑
And the middle of an election campaign is hardly the time for careful study.
在选举中就做决定实在太过仓促
Therefore, I propose a truce.
因此我提议
You and I will issue a joint statement
我们共同发表一项申明
declaring that the question be tabled till after this election.
将定居的问题拖到选举以后再定夺
We will both pledge that regardless of who is elected,
不论谁当选都得保证
the decision will be made only after careful deliberation
慎思熟虑后 我们才决定是否要定居
involving all elements of the public,
必须考虑所有的因素
and after consultation with the military and the Quorum of Twelve.
并征询军事专家和十二殖民星代表的意见
Doctor,
博士
I know we've had our disagreements,
我知道我们有个人分歧
but this issue transcends personal disagreement
可这个问题高过我们的分歧
as well as politics.
也凌驾于政♥治♥之上
I am appealing here to your sense of patriotism.
我请求你发扬爱国精神
Let me tell you, my sense of patriotism is doing just fine.
我的爱国心始终如一
Thank you very much for asking.
谢谢你的关心
I see it as my patriotic duty
我将把这个舰队领向新世界
to lead this fleet to a new world.
作为自己的爱国之举
That new world is unquestionably New Caprica.
那个世界一定会是一个新的卡布里卡
But thank you, Madam President,
谢了 总统女士
for demonstrating to me
您刚刚向我显示了
just how desperate your campaign for reelection has become.
你的竞选活动是多么令人绝望
Were you with a blonde woman on Caprica just prior to the attack?
在卡布里卡被攻击前 你有和一个金发女子在一起
What?
你说什么?
She knows.
她知道了
Were you
你在我们被攻击前
with a tall, blonde woman
有没有和一个
in the Riverwalk section of Caprica City,
高个金发女子
just prior to the attack?
在卡布里卡的莱福华克区?
She can see right through you.
她看穿你了
Get out of here now.
快离开
You'll resort to anything at this stage, won't you?
我看你开始不择手段了
I'm afraid my affairs on Caprica, and who I chose to consort with,
我在卡布里卡的事情 还有我和谁在一起
are none of your business.
都和你一点不相干
You know, I saved your life.
另外 是我救了你的命
I won't save your political career.
但我不会在政♥治♥上帮你的
We are not moving down to that planet.
我们不会定居在那的
If Baltar wins the election...
如果波尔塔赢得选举
Baltar won't win the goddamn election...
他不可能会赢
If he does, then what?
如果他赢了呢?
We're gonna just sit on this ship and rot
难道我们就待在这船上等着这里烂掉?
while everyone else gets to start a new life?
而其他人都开始新生活
Ellen, my job is to protect the fleet from the Cylons,
艾伦 保护这舰队是我的职责
and that's exactly what I'll be doing.
也是我正在做的
If you want to move down there, go ahead, be my guest.
如果你要下到那去 那你就自己去定居吧
Go down and cat around with all the men,
到下面混在男人堆里
have yourself a good old time.
就像你昔日里那样
Saul, I want you.
索尔 我想让你...
XO.
我是副指挥官
You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
I'll be right down.
我马上下来
Starbuck's back.
星芭儿回来了
I gotta get down there.
我得下去了
WOMAN: Put him in here!
瞧那是谁来着?
Hey, hey, guys, take it easy with it. Come on.
我还以为你回不来了
Am I good or what?
我好好的吧?
There's gonna be no living with her now.
没人和她一起了
It's good to see you. Welcome back.
很高兴见到到 欢迎归队
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
I brought some friends with me.
我带回了些朋友
I see.
瞧见了
Right, right. Um...
对了
This is, um...
这
Wow. This is Samuel T. Anders of...
这是赛穆…
I know who he is.
我知道他
Damn good to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到你 先生
Caprica Buccaneers. That's right.
卡布里卡的巴克球队的? 是的
A hell of a player.
一个球员
Picon Panther fan myself.
我是皮康豹队的支持者
Well, we enjoy beating them, too.
我们也以击败他们为荣
It's good to have you aboard. Thank you.
欢迎登舰 谢谢
I have news. Good news, actually.
我有个好消息
The Cylon occupation is over.
赛隆人的占领结束了
They left. They're gone.
他们离开了
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
BROTHER CAVIL 2: It's true.
是真的
The Cylons have left the Colonies.
赛隆人离开了殖民星
They're headed for greener pastures.
他们去了别处
Security!
卫兵
What the hell?
怎么了
Code Blue!
紧急状态
He's a Cylon.
他是赛隆人
Back off, Chief. We've got him.
退后 士官长 我们知道了
Well, this is an awkward moment.
还真尴尬
Yes, he's right. I'm a Cylon.
是的 我是个赛隆人
And I have a message.
我要捎个口信
So, take me to your leader.
我要见你们的领导人
Take him to the brig.
把他关起来
Take that to the brig, too.
把那东西也关起来
HELO: What? Admiral, she didn't know...
上将她不知情
Don't even start.
闭嘴
Of course she knew.
她肯定知道的
Welcome to Galactica.
欢迎登舰
Why the frak didn't you say anything?
为什么你当初不告诉我?
I don't know. Maybe I didn't want to.
我不知道 或许是不想告诉你…
Or maybe I wanted him to come here and blow up the whole ship.
可能是我想让他上来 把这船炸掉
Is that what you're looking for?
这不就是你想要得答案?
Hmm?
嗯
You don't mean that.
你不是认真的
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表