剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾
We network the FTL computer with the Nav, DC and fire control computers.
我们把超光速计算机与导航 检修组、消防组的计算机联网
Once they're linked, we'll only need 10 minutes to complete the calculations.
一旦连上 我们仅需10分钟来完成计算
Really? You're going to outthink the Cylons at computer software?
真的?你在软件方面比赛昂人棋高一招吗?
Cylons are hacking our network.
赛昂人正在攻击我方网络
Attempting to access our mainframe.
企图进入主机
What the hell was that?
怎么回事?
It's the virus, sir. I think it must have spawned copies
是病毒 长官 我想它一定
of itself in some of the computer systems.
繁殖到其他的计算机系统了
It's knocked out main power and auxiliary units.
病毒阻断了主电力和辅助单元
I love you, Chief.
我爱你 上士
What do you want from me, Helo?
你想我怎么样 西洛?
She's a Cylon.
她是赛昂人!
I'm not going to let you kill her, okay.
我不会让你杀了她
She's carrying my child.
她怀着我的孩子!
I have terminal breast cancer.
我有晚期乳腺癌
Dr. Cottle will verify the diagnosis.
卡托医生会证实诊断结果
I have a few months to live.
我只能活几个月了
Five-four-two-eight-niner.
蝮蛇战机5-4-2-8-9号♥
So, how are we feeling today?
今天感觉怎么样?
Great!
哦 糟糕透了!
HELO: Thought I'd find you here.
嗨 我就知道你在这儿
Karl Agathon.
我是卡尔·阿格森
You wanna sit in?
想参加吗?
Maybe next time.
还是下次吧
So, he's the Cylon lover?
他就是那个赛昂的情人
You know what? I don't care who or what he fraks.
你懂什么?我才不在乎他跟谁好上
He saved my ass down there, all right?
他救过我的小命 知道吧?
How could anyone fall in love with a toaster, though?
可是人怎么会和塞鬼子谈恋爱呢?
Same way I hear everyone was high-fiving our Sharon
在我们的莎伦向老头子开那两枪之前
right before she put two in Adama's chest.
每个人对她评价都很高
The bastards frak with your head.
这些混♥蛋♥能让你神魂颠倒
Yeah. Just ask the Chief.
是啊 看看上士就知道了
I knew it.
我早就知道!
I need a drink.
我得喝上一杯
Tanned, rested and ready! Look at you.
瞧你:晒黑了 休息好了 精神焕发
Rested, anyway. Nothing to do but eat and sleep in the can.
当然休息好了 在牢房♥里除了吃就是睡
"Unauthorized discharge of a firearm. " What a bogus charge.
"未经许可开火"?多么蹩脚的指控啊
They should have given you a medal for popping that toaster.
他们应该给你发一枚奖章 表彰你轰掉那个面包炉
Chief, I heard that you went to bat for me.
上士 我听说你为我求情
Forget it.
别提了
I just want you to know... Forget it.
我希望你知道...... 别提了
I need all the knuckle draggers I can get.
我需要每一个笨蛋下属
TYROL: Sharon flew 47 missions in this thing and
莎伦曾驾驶它飞行了47次
still couldn't trap a landing worth a damn.
仍然不能顺利降落
Had to bend her undercarriage back into place after every landing.
每次都会撞弯起落架
Approaches made her nervous.
近接使她很紧张
She was afraid you'd be watching.
她害怕你注视着她
I usually was.
我一直那样注视
Screw it.
不打了
You're folding with three up?
你留着这么多好牌干啥?
Are you crazy?
你疯了?
Not when you've got me beat. Prince high red, right?
你来揍我啊 红桃J 对吧?
Been playing with these cards for so long, I know every fold.
打牌这么久了 我懂得收牌
So, life's a bitch.
人生难得事事如意
What do you want to do, cry about it?
你想哭没人拦你
No, I just want it to end, okay?
不 我只想结束 行了吧?
The bad food, the endless rotations,
糟糕的食物 无休止的换班
pretending that a card game is the high point of our day!
假装打牌是一天最快乐的时候
It's not going to last forever, all right.
这不会持续很久对吧?
Earth is out there.
离地球已经不远了
Right.
对啊
We could all be chasing our tails over some
我们或许都在...
half-assed planetarium show.
自欺欺人
You guys can all go to hell.
你们都见鬼吧!
I'm gonna go find Helo.
我去找西洛
Good idea. Maybe that Cylon whore taught him a few tricks.
好主意 说不定那个赛昂婊♥子♥教给他些新花样呢
Look, Chief.
上士
I never intended for Sharon to know that.
我从没打算和莎伦......
You know, it just kind of evolved.
你知道 自然而然就发生了
Just a couple of lovesick kids, huh?
只是一对苦命鸳鸯 嗯?
I know how she felt about you. Okay?
我知道她对你的感觉
She loved you.
她一直爱着你
Did she fill you in on the rest of the plan?
她告诉你她接下去的计划了吗?
She and I were going to muster out at the end of our service.
我和她服完役后就退伍
You know? That we would get married,
我们会结婚
maybe we would have children.
或许还会要小孩
I guess I'm just a big frakking idiot, though, huh?
我猜我真是个大猪头 对吧?
Probably that godsdamn toaster's plan all along.
或许他妈的面包炉都计划好了
Don't call her that. To sucker some moron
别那么说她
into giving her a kid.
骗一个笨蛋来跟她一起生小孩
But you know what? I should probably be grateful to you.
你知道吗?或许我该感激你
Probably be grateful. You know why?
为什么?
Because that freak in her belly could've been mine.
因为 她肚子里的那个怪物可能是我的!
Hey. You okay? Sorry.
你没事儿吧?真对不起!
Son of a bitch!
你这个浑......
That's enough, Chief.
够了 上士!
You don't get to call it.
轮不到你说话!
Enough!
够了!
Come on, you damn toaster lover!
来啊 你这个面包炉的情人!
I don't even know why I'm mad at you.
我都不知道为什么我要生你的气
My Sharon's dead.
我的莎伦死了
That thing in the brig,
那个被关起来的东西
that isn't Sharon.
根本就不是莎伦
Roger, Blue leader. Say fuel state.
收到 蓝色领队 报告燃料状况
What the hell is that?
他妈的怎么回事?
It was us, sir. But I can't find the source of the transmission.
长官 是我们的问题 我找不到信♥号♥♥源
Something's triggering our comm system to broadcast an automatic signal.
什么东西触发了我们的通讯系统 自动广播信♥号♥♥
Which the Cylons could trace to get a fix on our position.
赛昂人可以通过这个信♥号♥♥跟踪锁定我们的位置
Let's assume that for now.
只是暂时的
Update and distribute emergency jump sites,
更新和传送紧急跳跃位置
just in case they show up again.
以防他们再次出现
Dee, get me a...
小杜 告诉我......
I'm okay, sir. No. No, stay down.
我没事儿 长官 别动
We'll get you to Doc Cottle to make sure everything's okay.
我们马上送你去卡托医生那儿 确保你没事儿
Mr. Gaeta, find out what happened.
盖塔先生 查清楚
I'm okay.
我没事儿
Mr. Gaeta?
盖塔先生
A power surge energized the board.
一个电涌冲击了仪表板
System's been twitchy ever since
自从赛昂人渗入我们的网络
the Cylons infiltrated our network.
系统一直不稳定
Mr. Gaeta, this is more than a twitch.
盖塔先生 这决不是小故障
The commander's right.
指挥官说的对
I don't care if you have to go through this program line by line.
即使你得一条一条地检查程序
Fix it.
也得修好它!
Excuse me?
什么?
You heard me.
你听见我说的了
Sir, I'm running every diagnostic we've got.
长官 我正在运行我们所有的诊断程序
Checking each line of code could take days.
逐行检查代码可能花费数天
I am not interested in excuses. Fix it.
我对借口不感兴趣 修好它!
It's not an excuse, sir. It's a frakking fact!
这不是借口 这是他妈的事实!
Mr. Gaeta.
盖塔先生
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Pull yourself together.
要和大家齐心协力
I'm sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
What the hell is his problem?
他到底搞什么名堂?
Months on the run and what do we have to show for it?
接连几个月的无休止工作
Casualties. Deteriorating conditions.
可我们只有人员伤亡 情况不断恶化
This crew needs a rest.
这些人员需要休养
It's finally hitting them, Saul.
否则他们终究会垮的 索尔
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表