剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Soon.
就会的
I'm having a little difficulty.
我有点迷惑不解
I'm trying to understand.
我努力去领会
I want to understand. I...
我想弄明白
You're the mother.
你是母亲
And you're the father.
而你是父亲
Am I the father?
我是父亲?
Excuse me?
什么?
Dream.
梦...
I'm clearly having a dream.
很明显我是在做梦
We're moving out, sir. Get up.
我们要出发了 先生 起来吧
And if you wouldn't mind carrying something this time,
如果你这次不介意拿点东西的话...
that would be great.
那可太好了
This is Serisone. It should help you breathe a little easier.
这是奈法唑酮 有助于你的呼吸
Take it easy.
放松
You'll be up, feeling better, in a few minutes.
几分钟内你就会感觉舒服些了
Excuse me, sir.
请让一下 长官
We've got to get you up.
我们要把你抬起来
It hurts. I know.
疼 我知道
If you don't mind me asking, where are we going, Crashdown?
如果你不介意我问你我们这是要去哪里 克莱斯当?
Tree line. We can hide
树木林 我们可以藏起来
but still see the crash site,
这样卡拉狄加派救援队来
in case Galactica sends a rescue party.
我们还可以看到
Galactica will be sending a rescue party.
卡拉狄加会派救援队的
CRASHDOWN: Everybody down!
大家蹲下
CALLY: What was that?
怎么了?
That Cylons?
是赛昂人吗?
Seelix, grab the ammo.
希利克丝 收拾弹♥药♥
Staggered formation, I'll take point.
交错队型 我作先头
Chief, you're bringing up the rear.
上士 你断后
Be ready to double-time it, people!
准备暗中行动 各位
One, two, three!
一 二 三!
El-tee, I think we should double-check the supplies before we bug out.
中尉 我认为在我们撤退之前要再检查一遍补给
Sorry, Chief, we don't have the time. If that's an aircraft turbine,
抱歉 上士 我们没时间了 如果那是一架飞船
they're gonna be on us any moment!
那它随时会发现我们
El-tee, we've gotta make sure we have everything!
中尉 我们要确保带上了所有东西
We don't have the time, Chief!
没时间了 上士
Damn it.
天杀的!
Gods damn it.
该死!
What's going on, Saul? Where's the fleet?
怎么回事 索尔?舰队到哪去了?
We don't know. They jumped to another location.
不清楚 他们跳跃到了另一个位置
You've got blood on your pants.
你裤子上都是血
Why would they do that?
怎么会这样?
Every watch, we update our emergency
每次我们为了校正惯性推进力
jump calculations with new star fixes
都要通过新星装置
to compensate for inertial drift.
来计算出我们的跳跃能量参数的
And then we transmit them to the rest of the fleet.
然后我们发送给舰队内其他飞船
This time, ours were updated, but theirs weren't.
这一次我们的更新了可他们的却没有
Gaeta was supposed to transmit them to the rest of the fleet.
盖塔本该发送给其他飞船的
So it's Gaeta's fault.
那就是盖塔的责任
The kid was overwhelmed. He had his hands full.
那孩子都蒙了 手忙脚乱的
If you say so. It sounds like a pretty big screw-up to me.
那就算是吧 这事听来很糟糕...
I should have checked before I gave the order to jump!
在下达跳跃命令前我本该亲自检查一次!
This doesn't sound like you, Saul. You don't let people slide.
这一点也不像你 索尔 你从不让队员放松一丝警惕
You bust their ass.
时刻督促他们
Now if Bill doesn't make it...
如果比尔没能挺过来...
He'll make it.
他能挺过来
If he doesn't, this will be your ship. Your command.
如果不行 这就是你的船了 由你指挥
All I'm saying is you need to be...
我说的是你...
This is Bill Adama's ship.
这是比尔·阿达玛的船!
This is his command.
这是他的战舰
His orders are still the word of the gods on this ship.
在这船上他的命令依旧是神圣不可违抗的
Just so we're clear.
这我们要弄清楚
This will be Adama's command until the day he dies.
在阿达玛有生之年都要由他来指挥
And we are not going to let him die.
我们不会让他离我们而去
So say we all.
同心协力!
ALL: So say we all.
同心协力!
As you were.
稍息!
So how do we find the fleet?
我们怎么才能找到舰队?
If we jump back to our original coordinates,
如果我们跳跃回原始坐标
our Nav computers can use those star fixes
我们的导航计算机可以凭借星际装置
to generate a best-fit solution
生成最佳解决方案
giving the fleet's current position.
从而显示出舰队当前位置
The Cylons are waiting for us back there.
赛昂人正在那里等着我们
How long will it take to calculate once we get back there?
一旦回去后要计算多久?
If we shut down all other functions,
如果我们关闭所有设备...
12 hours.
12小时吧
TIGH: There's no way we can hold off a Cylon Base Star for 12 hours.
我们不可能与赛昂【基地之星】对峙12小时
We have got to jump back. We can't stay here.
我们必须跳跃回去不能留在这里
Lieutenant Thrace won't be able to find us
瑟瑞丝中尉一旦从卡布里卡获得那只箭
once she retrieves the arrow from Caprica.
就找不到我们了
If she retrieves the arrow.
除非她得到了那只箭
She'll retrieve the arrow.
她会得到那只箭
Captain, you've got to get reinstated.
上尉 你必须重返岗位
You've got to get back to CIC.
回到作战信息中心
You've got to denounce me, disavow me, do whatever you need to do.
谴责我 把责任推到我的身上做任何必要的事
Colonel Tigh cannot relocate this fleet on his own without your father.
泰上校在没有你父亲的情况下无法独自找到舰队
Tigh's not letting me out of here.
泰不会放我出去
I put a gun to his head.
我用枪指了他的头
He won't forget that anytime soon.
他不会善罢甘休的
I am so sorry that I got you into this, Captain.
把你牵扯进来真的很抱歉 上尉
No, don't apologize. I knew what I was doing. I...
不 不用道歉 我当时知道自己在做什么
And I didn't do it for you. I did it for...
但我这么做不是为了你 我为了…
Well, actually, I did it for nothing, turns out.
结果是...徒劳的
That's not true. You took a stand.
不是那样 你选择了立场
And now look at us.
可看看我们现在的境地
TYROL: Watch your foot. SEELIX: Okay.
小心脚下 好吧
Everyone take five.
大家休息5分钟
Give me the med kit. Where's the med kit?
给我医药箱 医药箱呢?
How you doing?
你怎么样?
Hey, how you doing, buddy?
怎么样 兄弟?
Good.
挺好的
Just listening to the birds.
在听鸟叫
I'll be damned.
我真该死
I don't remember the last time I heard birds.
我都记不起上次听到鸟叫是什么时候了
Take it easy, okay?
放松 好吗?
Damn it.
该死
We're out of Serisone.
我们没有奈法唑酮了
Tarn, get the other med kit.
托特 给她拿另一个医药箱
What other med kit?
什么另一个医药箱?
Don't frakking tell me. We pulled two med kits from the ship.
别他妈告诉我没有 我们可从船里抢出了两个医药箱
I told you to keep an eye on both of them.
我告诉过你要留心照看着
I only saw the one, sir. There were two!
我只看到一个 长官 有两个!
I'm sorry, sir, but I don't remember you telling me...
对不起 长官我不记得你告诉我--
Well, I did!
我告诉过你!
Sir, his lungs are filling up with fluid.
长官 他的肺部充满液体
If he doesn't get more Serisone soon, he's not gonna make it.
如果不尽快搞到奈法唑酮 他就挺不住了
Okay. All right, Tarn.
好吧 好吧 托特
You forgot the med kit, so you're gonna have to go back and get it.
你忘了医药箱 所以就要你去拿回来
Take a rifle, three clips of ammo, and a canteen.
拿一支步♥枪♥ 三夹子弹 一个水壶
What?
什么?
Move.
快去!
Cally, come here.
凯莉 过来
Watch the rear.
把守后面
El-tee, you can't send him alone.
中尉 你不能让他单独去
You questioning my orders, Chief?
你在置疑我的命令吗 上士?
No, I'm just pointing out a flaw in your plan.
不 我只是指出你计划中的不足
It doesn't need to be any bigger than that. Cally and I can go with him.
没有其他意思 凯莉和我和他一起去
All right, fine.
好 好吧
But would you look out for Cally?
可你能照看好凯莉吗?
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表