剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
After that, cell death in the gastric and intestinal tissue causes
在那之后 胃部与小肠组织的细胞坏死..
massive diarrhea, intestinal bleeding, and loss of water.
导致频繁的腹泻 小肠出血 脱水
It's not pretty.
那场面可不好看
But it is quiet.
但却很安静
The biggest killer in this place is infection.
这地方最大的杀手就是感染
That's why we have you under quarantine.
所以才隔离你
We don't know what you brought in with you yet.
我们还不知道你带来了什么
Your test results will be back this afternoon.
你的化验结果下午就会出来了
Okay, almost done.
好 快好了
I think there may be a cyst on one of your ovaries.
我想你的一个卵巢中有一块囊肿
Is it serious?
严重吗?
No, it should be fine.
不 应该没事
We'll keep an eye on it.
我们会留意的
Gotta keep that reproductive system in great shape.
要保持生殖系统的健康
That's your most valuable asset these days.
这是当今情况下你最宝贵的财产了
Right.
可不吗
I'm serious.
我是说真的
Finding healthy, child-bearing women your age
寻找你这个岁数的健康怀孕女子
is a top priority for the Resistance,
是反抗军的头等大事
and you'll be happy to know
你是非常珍贵的商品
that you are a very precious commodity to us.
可是件高兴事
I am not a commodity.
我不是一件商品
I'm a Viper pilot.
我是一名蝮蛇战机的驾驶员
You see any Vipers around here?
你看见这附近有蝮蛇战机了吗?
I mean, you do realize that you're one of a handful of women
你知道你可是这星球上剩下的为数不多的
left on this planet actually capable of having children, right?
可以怀孕的女性 对吧?
I mean, that is your most valuable skill right now.
这可是你现在最珍贵的技能
Well, I don't want a child, so just drop it, okay?
我不想要孩子 别提了 好吗?
Well, no one's forcing you.
没人强迫你
Just take a moment
花些时间好好想想吧
and think about where you are and what's going on.
你现在的位置 现在是怎么回事
The human race is on the verge of extinction.
人类在灭绝的边缘
And, to be quite frank with you, potential mothers
非常坦率地说
are a lot more valuable right now
当前可能成为母亲的人要比
than a whole squadron of Viper pilots.
整个蝮蛇战机编队珍贵的多
I shouldn't have mentioned it.
我不该提这些
I should've known you'd be sensitive.
该知道你会很敏感的
A lot of women with your history
在你之前许多和你有类似经历的女人
forego bearing children of their own.
都怀上了她们自己的孩子
My history?
我的经历?
I saw the fractures on your X-rays.
我在你的X光上看到了骨折
A lot of old fractures from childhood.
许多童年时候的旧伤
It's interesting
有趣的是
how you managed to break every finger on both hands.
你如何设法把10指折断的
Every break in the exact same place,
骨折都是在
between the first and the second knuckle.
第一关节与第二关节之间的相同位置
Did someone break your fingers, Kara?
有人把你的手指折断过吗 卡拉?
Get out.
出去
Children of abusive parents
遭受父母虐待的孩子
often fear passing along that abuse to their own children.
通常来说都害怕将来会虐待自己的孩子
Get out!
滚出去!
All right.
好
Is she kidding with this?
她是拿这东西开玩笑吗?
I know it's hard to believe,
难以置信
but that message has cropped up all over the fleet.
可那消息已经遍布在舰队的各个地方
It's religious crap.
这是宗教上的一派胡言
"It seems I have been chosen to help lead you
看来我已被选为带领你们
"to the promised land of Earth.
前往地球上 那片希望大♥陆♥的人
"I will not question this choice.
我不会对这个选择提出置疑
"I will simply try to play my part in the plan.
而只想尽量扮演好我在这个计划中的角色
"Therefore, at the appointed hour,
因此 在指定好的时间...
"I will give a signal to the fleet.
我会在舰队里发出信♥号♥♥...
"All those wishing to honor the gods and walk the path of destiny
那些希望尊重神灵和走上宿命道路的人
"will follow me back to Kobol.
就跟着我回到科波
"It is there that we will meet
我们将带着阿波罗之箭
"the gods' servant with the Arrow of Apollo. "
与神的仆人在那里相会
We've got five Raptors with marine fire-teams standing by
有5架猛禽号♥载满陆战队员的火力小组
to board the Astral Queen.
准备好登上星际女皇
No one's gonna follow her.
不会有人追随她的
No one's gonna believe this crap.
没人会相信这鬼话
No one's this stupid.
没人会那么傻
And anyone that is, that wants to make a suicide run to Kobol,
如果有人想回到科波自寻死路的话
please let them.
请让他们去吧
ROSLIN: How long till we jump?
还有多久我们才能空间跳跃
Two minutes.
两分钟
Any other ships declared themselves for us?
还有其他船只宣称追随我们吗?
Not yet.
还没有
No, that... No, please, this isn't necessary.
不 请不用这样 没必要这样
Give them your blessing.
祝福他们吧
Oh, no. It's not right. It isn't who I am.
不 不对 我不是--
Laura, this is your path,
劳拉 这是你的宿命
the one the gods picked for you,
这是神为你选择的...
the one you picked for yourself.
也是你自己选择的道路
Sue-Shaun!
苏尚
HELO: Anders, we must have been over this line 10 times already.
安德斯 我们都已经来回搜了10遍了
She must have taken a bullet.
她一定是中枪了
She was right here by the vehicles.
当时就在车边上
She would have got up and crawled the frak out of here.
她可能起来后 艰难的离开这鬼地方
Hey, we have to search the entire area again.
我们还要再搜查一下这片区域
I told you we shouldn't have pulled back so fast.
我告诉过你我们不该撤得那么快
I thought she was with us.
我还以为她和我们在一起
Anders, we got ambushed, okay?
安德斯 我们中了埋伏
We all got separated. There's nothing we could have done about it.
大家都分开了 这也是没办法的事
Kara, of all people, would understand.
卡拉和大家都明白这一点
Let's just find her.
还是找到她再说吧
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下 等等
BOOMER: I know where Starbuck is.
我知道星芭儿在哪里
Sharon?
莎伦?
Where have you been?
你去哪里了?
Tracking you. Who is she?
跟踪你 她是谁?
She's with us.
自己人
BOOMER: You're the father of my child, Helo.
你是我的孩子的父亲
I'm not gonna lose you.
我不会丢下你不管
Where is she?
她在哪里?
ZAREK: We're ready.
准备好了
Send the signal and jump.
发射信♥号♥♥ 然后跳跃
Astral Queen has jumped away.
星际女皇跳跃走了
Now we'll see how many follow.
现在看有多少人追随她
To sit around and wait for Starbuck
坐在原地等着星芭儿…
to show up with that stupid arrow?
带来那可笑的阿波罗之箭
Two, three at the most.
最多两 三艘
Good morning.
早上好
You look better.
你看起来好多了
What's this new scar?
这新伤疤是怎么回事?
You had to go back in last night while you were asleep.
昨晚在你睡觉的时候 他们不得不再进行手术
Some internal bleeding to tie up. Nothing to worry about.
止住了内出血的部位 没什么好担心的
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
We're just about done with you, Starbuck.
你快好了 星芭儿
Nice way of putting it.
挺会安慰人的
Just a couple more tests, and...
再做几个化验 还有…
I almost said, "We'll be sending you back home. "
我差点说成要把你送回家了
I guess we'll be sending you back into the fight.
我看该说让你重新投入战斗
That sounds good to me.
听来不错
Hey, I just woke up.
我刚醒
And now you're going back to sleep.
现在该好好睡觉了
You're the doc.
你是医生 你说了算
SIMON: Pending lab-test results on sample ovaries,
等待实验室的卵巢样本化验结果
complete removal will proceed tomorrow.
明天将进行完全切除
If lab tests are positive, then subject will be removed
如果化验结果呈阳性 该对象将被移送到…
to processing facility for final disposition.
配置机构做最终审理
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表