剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Only to excess, sir.
不醉不休 长官
"Only to excess"? Learn that from Col. Tigh, did you?
不醉不休? 从泰上校那里学的 是吗?
Not exactly.
不完全是
I understand you belted him once.
我知道你曾经打过他
You gonna... That was something I did without really thinking.
知道吗 当时我没仔细考虑过
Don't apologize. Some people get exactly what they deserve.
不用道歉 有些人就欠揍
From what I've read about your XO,
就我所知你们那个副长
maybe he needs to get popped in the mouth every once in a while, hmm?
可能就需要经常在他嘴里塞点大粪 对吧?
I know you're very close with Adama.
我知道你和阿达玛很熟
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
And I know he's a good man.
我知道他是个好人
And I know he's had to make some very hard choices over the last few months.
我也知道在过去几个月中他必须作一些很困难的决定
Lord knows I have.
我也是
Well, then maybe you can understand why he did what he thought he had to do
那你应该理解为什么当你要处决希洛和缇洛时
when you said you were gonna execute Helo and Tyrol.
他会有那种反应
Let me tell you something.
我来告诉你
I've had to watch a lot of kids be put into body bags.
我看到过很多孩子被放进尸袋
They're covered with flags and they float out that airlock.
他们盖着旗帜被扔出舱外
You think I don't understand his feelings toward his men?
你以为我不知道他对手下的感情吗?
Sometimes, terrible things have to be done.
但有时不得不干一些可怕的事情
Inevitably, each and every one of us
有时我们两个都不可避免的
will have to face a moment where we have to commit that horrible sin.
要面对一些可怕的事
And if we flinch in that moment, if we hesitate for one second,
如果你稍稍退缩 稍稍犹豫一秒钟
if we let our conscience get in the way, you know what happens?
如果我们被良心困扰 你知道会发生什么?
There are more kids in those body bags,
就会有更多孩子被装进尸袋
more kids floating out that airlock.
更多的孩子被扔出舱外
Now, I don't know why,
我不知道为什么
but I have a lot of faith in you.
但我对你很有信心
And I want you to promise me
我希望你能答应我
that when that moment comes, you won't flinch.
事到临头不会退缩
Do not flinch.
不要退缩
ADAMA: Come in.
进来
Courier run from Pegasus, sir.
帕伽索斯来的快件 长官
They got you doing courier runs now, huh?
他们现在让你送快递了 恩?
Well, I...
我…
I volunteered for this one.
这次是我自愿的
Kara told me about her...
卡拉告诉我关于她的
Her mission.
她的任务
Come to change my mind?
来劝我打消主意?
I just wanted to hear it from you.
就是想听你亲口说
Decision's been made.
已经决定了
Assassination?
刺杀
That's your decision?
那就是你的决定
That's how you resolve your differences with your superior officers?
这就是你解决和上级之间矛盾的办法吗
If you're gonna have some problem backing up Starbuck,
如果你不愿支援星芭
I can find somebody else.
我会找其他人来干
It's not about me watching her back.
和我帮她无关
I'm not going to debate this with you.
我不想和你为这争论
This was a very hard decision.
这是个困难的决定
But I think the President's right.
但我认为这是总统的权力
This is the best way to safeguard the fleet.
这是保护舰队的最好办法
The... The President?
总统?
So you and... You and the President? This is...
也就是说你和总统…
Yes.
是
She's made of sterner stuff than people give her credit for.
她比人们认为的更坚定
Is this all I have to sign?
就签这些吗?
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
是 长官 是 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Lieutenant,
中尉
it's good to see you.
看到你很高兴
HOSHI:Attention, Pegasus. Jump prep underway.
帕伽索斯全体主意 空间跳跃准备
Viper pilots report to ready room in five minutes.
飞行员五分钟内到准备室报到
Decoy squadron check in with CIC.
诱饵分队 向指挥中心报到
MARINE 1: Check your load. MARINE 2: Right.
检查弹♥药♥ 好的
MARINE 3: Check that. MARINE 1: Safeties?
检查那边 安全吗
HOSHI: Fire control, set parameters for Cylon base ship.
火力控制 设置为赛昂基地船参数
Upon jump completion, target Cylon ships.
在跳跃完成后 目标赛昂基地船
Let's go.
出发
HOSHI: All Resurrection strike squadrons,
所有复活船攻击分队
report to mission briefing in Ready Room 4.
到第四准备室报到
Make ship ready for combat jump.
准备好战斗跳跃
Set Condition One throughout the ship.
提高警戒水平为一级
Good hunting, Captain.
一路顺风 上尉
You, too, Colonel.
你也是 上校
Sorry about this, Saul, but the Admiral didn't feel comfortable
对不起 少 但是上将不喜欢…
with our Marines under your command.
她的陆战队由你们指挥
Yeah. Sorry about a lot of things.
不用对不起了
Be sure your Marines and our Marines are aware
让你们的陆战队和我们的陆战队分清职责
of their areas of responsibility in case we're boarded by the Cylons.
以防被赛昂人上船
The last thing we need is Colonials shooting at each other.
我们不应该自相残杀
Amen to that.
希望如此
ADAMA:Wait outside.
等在外面
GUARD: Yes, sir.
是 长官
Sit down.
坐
I've asked you here to find out why the Cylons hate us so much.
我叫你来是想问问你 为什么赛昂人这么恨我们
I'm not sure I know how to answer that.
我不知道我该怎么回答
I mean, "hate" might not be the right word.
我的意思是 说恨也许并不对
I don't want to fence with you.
我不想和你绕圈子
I just want to know why.
我想知道为什么
It's what you said at the ceremony.
在赛昂攻击前
Before the attack, when Galactica was being decommissioned.
卡拉狄加退役仪式上
You gave a speech. Sounded like it wasn't the one you prepared.
你发表的那个不是预先准备的演讲
You said that humanity was a flawed creation.
你说人类是有缺陷的
And that people still kill one another
人们依然互相残杀
for petty jealousy and greed.
就为了些小事
You said that humanity never asked itself why it deserved to survive.
你说人类从未自问为什么有资格继续生存
Maybe you don't.
也许你们没有资格
Resurrection ship's firing up their FTL drives.
复活船正在启动跳跃引擎
They're getting ready to jump.
它们打算跳离
Don't anyone look out of the window right now, please.
现在最好谁都不要往窗外看
Starbuck, Apollo. Target's FTL is history. She's all yours.
星芭 阿波罗 目标跳跃引擎已摧毁 轮到你们了
STARBUCK:Roger that, Apollo. Red wing initiated. Attack...
收到 阿波罗 准备攻击
APOLLO: Frak!
妈的
Sir, I just received an emergency transponder from the Blackbird.
长官 我刚收到从黑鸟发来的信♥号♥♥
It's the auto-distress beacon.
那是自动求救信♥号♥♥
Alert the search and rescue Raptor.
告诉搜救船
See if he had time to eject.
看看是否他被弹射出来了
Attention on Pegasus. Prepare to launch attack squadrons.
帕伽索斯全体注意 准备发射攻击分队
Copy the Galactica. Aye, sir.
告诉卡拉狄加 明白 长官
HOSHI: Attention on Galactica, prepare to launch attack squadrons.
卡拉狄加全体注意 准备发射攻击分队
HOSHI: Starbuck, Pegasus. Resurrection ship 12 run at 15.
星芭 是帕伽索斯 复活船在12点到15点方向
Watch your intervals!
注意间隔
Take your posts.
各就各位
RACETRACK:Engaging Cylon Raiders!
迎击赛昂战机
PILOT 1: Hey! Drop down, I got them!
看下面 我♥干♥掉他们了
PILOT 2: Nice work! Two in one!
干得漂亮 零 一
PILOT 3: Angle it, angle it, then take the shot.
稳住 稳住 射击
PILOT 4: Cover me! I can't shake them!
掩护我 我无法甩开它
Mr. Gaeta. GAETA: Sir.
盖塔先生 长官?
Order batteries Alpha through Echo to switch to salvo fire.
命令A到E号♥炮台齐射
GAETA: Check secondary battery.
检查次炮台
HOSHI: Full attack mode. Fire at will.
完全攻击模式 开火
Tens of thousands of Cylons are about to die.
几万个赛昂人将会死去
Tens of thousands, Gaius. God will not forgive this sin.
几万个 盖亚斯 神不会原谅这种罪行
Do you think God will forgive us?
你想神会原谅这个吗?
God forgives all.
神原谅一切
Don't listen to her.
别听她的
You think she can help you?
你认为她能帮助你?
You think that that broken woman can offer you
你认为这个破女人
even a fraction of what I can?
能给你任何我可以给你的帮助吗?
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表