剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Exactly.
正是如此
All of this has happened before, Gaius,
这一切在之前都发生过 盖尤斯
and all of it will happen again.
这一切都将再次重演
Adama.
阿达玛
Mankind's true nature will always assert itself.
人类本性终究会对这一切产生影响
So he will try and kill our baby.
那他会杀了我们的孩子
Only if you let him, Gaius.
除非你坐视不管 盖尤斯
Only if you let him.
除非你让他那么干
Keep your eyes up ahead. Come on.
眼睛看前方 快!
Come on. Go! Go! Go! Go!
快! 走 走 走
Is it clear? TWINAM: Yeah.
安全了吗? 恩
Is it clear? TWINAM: All decks, sir.
安全了吗? 所有甲板安全 长官
APOLLO: The keypad's dead.
键盘失效了
Don't shoot! Don't shoot! I'm human!
好...别开枪 别开枪 我是人类!
KAT: Jammer?
吉默尔
Yes, sir, it's me. It's me, Jammer.
是 长官 是我 是我 吉默尔
Jammer. Don't shoot. Please. It's Jammer.
别开枪 是吉默尔
APOLLO: Collishaw! COLLISHAW: Sir!
科利肖! 长官
Watch the hatch!
把守舱门
Kat, Twinam, find those explosive rounds.
小凯 特维纳姆 去找榴弹
Sir.
长官
What the hell happened here?
这里出了什么事?
I don't know, sir. I wasn't here in this fight.
不知道 长官 我没参战
I just came in here to hide.
我只是躲在这里
The Cylons are everywhere.
到处都是赛昂人
All right, settle down. You're gonna be just fine.
好 冷静 冷静 你会没事的
KAT: Apollo?
阿波罗
You're kidding me. That's it?
开玩笑吧 就这么多了?
Didn't have much to begin with, sir.
本来就没多少 长官
The other fire teams must've come and cleaned the locker out before us.
一定是其他的火力小组 在我们之前把这里一扫而空
Six rounds, there are five of us.
6颗 我们有5个人
Okay, well, each of you guys take one.
好 你们一人一颗
I'll take the reload.
剩下的我拿
You're not counting me, are you, sir?
等等 你没把我算在内 是吧 长官
I mean, I'm just...
我… 我只是…
I'm just a knuckle dragger here.
我只是个拖后腿的
I don't know to fight Centurions.
我不知道怎么和赛昂武士打仗
I don't know the first thing about fighting Centurions.
对赛昂武士一点也不了解啊
Come on, let's go.
来 我们走
HELO: Let's do it.
开火
Never have your house keys when you need them.
想找钥匙的时候就是找不到
These yours? You paint these, Kara?
这出自你手? 你画的吗 卡拉?
Yeah.
恩
How the hell did you get power?
电从哪里来的?
Batteries.
电池
Kept turning off the power.
总是被断电
Something about not paying the bill.
好象是因为没付电费吧
That is definitely not you.
这绝对不是你的风格
It's my dad.
家父的
Well, we've got one package of noodles.
还有一袋方便面
You don't believe in groceries?
你不喜欢买♥♥来的食物?
You know, I never really liked this place, anyway.
反正我就从没喜欢过这地方
Air conditioning doesn't work in the summer.
夏天空调不好用
Heater doesn't work in the winter.
冬天暖气不好使
The rent's a crime.
租金还高的惊人
After the attack, I never,
自从袭击过后 我还从没...
never pined over any of my old crap.
从没动过我那些破烂儿
Never missed it.
也不想它们
The stupid view of the parking lot,
抬眼望去就是烦的要命的停车场
broken toilet in the bathroom.
卫生间里的马桶还坏了
You know, everyone I know is fighting to get back what they had.
我所认识的每个人都拼命去找回曾经属于自己的东西
I'm fighting 'cause I don't know how to do anything else.
我拼命则是因为除了打仗就不会做别的事了
ROSLIN: How far to sickbay?
离医务室还有多远?
VENNER: Sixty meters.
60米
DUALLA: She stopped breathing a while ago.
她停止呼吸没多久
BILLY: Dee?
小杜?
Oh, my gods, it's Dee.
哦 天啊 是小杜
Hey, are you all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah. I was going to the head...
恩 我正要去舰首
Oh, my gods, you're bleeding.
天那 你在流血
Went back to my rack.
去我的搁物架
Are you shot?
你中枪了?
I forgot something.
我忘了些东西
Hey.
喂
Dee, look at me. Dee, look at me. Dee?
小杜 看着我 小杜?
Try using her rank.
喊她军衔
Petty Officer Dualla, look at me.
杜亚拉中士 看着我
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
I'm glad to see you.
很高兴见到你
I've been here in the dark a long time.
我在黑暗中好一阵了
It's probably a concussion.
可能是脑震荡
Corporal Venner, we need an alternate route to sickbay.
温纳下士 我们得换条路去医务室
Open your eyes. Look at me.
睁开眼 看着我
We don't want to walk into gunfire.
我们可不想去有枪声的地方
We want to go away from the Cylons.
我们要避开赛昂人
Now clear your head. Come on.
整理一下你的思绪 想一想
We can go only...
我们只能…
All the way on the starboard side. It's a lot farther.
沿着右舷那侧走 但要远很多
Good. Starboard, let's go.
好 右舷 我们走
Lieutenant Wallace reports his unit destroyed
华♥莱♥士♥中尉报告说 他的小组
two Centurions at this junction.
在这个接合处消灭了两名赛昂武士
They've trapped a third in the ship's laundry.
他们把第三名围困在了母舰的洗衣间里
It can't walk, but it's still shooting.
那个赛昂武士已无法走动 但仍在射击
At least we've contained the threat to Auxiliary Fire Control.
至少我们把对辅助消防组的威胁遏制住了
Trust me, they're still heading for the Aft Damage Control.
相信我 它们仍直奔舰尾检修组而去
Lieutenant Gaeta?
盖塔中尉
Sergeant Hadrian reports her unit's had to halt their advance
海恩中士报告说她的作战小组
on Deck 10 at frame 69.
不得不在10号♥甲板第69间停下来
Cylons cut through the hull ahead of her
赛昂在切割她前方的舰体
and the compartments are open to space.
隔间已破损直通向太空了
Smart move. Keeps us from chasing them.
妙招 为了防止我们追赶它们
TIGH: There's nothing between the last two Cylons
没人阻止最后两名赛昂人…
and the decompression safeties.
前往减压安全装置了
If you know any prayers, now's the time.
企求老天保佑吧
What do you say we take five?
我们休息5分钟吧
How much further do you think?
你说还有多远?
Tarn getting shot, it wasn't your fault.
托特被杀了 不是你的错
You know that, right?
这你是知道的 是吧?
Chief?
上士
Talk to me, you motherfrakker!
说话啊 混♥蛋♥!
Motherfrakker.
混♥蛋♥?
Socinus better appreciate this.
瑟纳塞斯最好知道珍惜这一切
He's probably lying in the sun like some godsdamn emperor.
他十有八♥九♥像个帝王似的沐浴在阳光中呢
He's an idiot.
他是个傻蛋
I hope he's okay.
但愿他没事
He'll be fine. He's a tough kid.
他会没事的 那小子命硬着呢
We just gotta get him the med kit. Yeah.
我们给他拿去医药箱就可以了 好
We gotta go, Cally.
该走了 凯莉
Where the hell have you been? Where have you been?
你到底去哪儿了? 去哪儿了?
I... Doc, where have you been? Answer me.
博士 去哪儿了?说话啊
I got lost in the... Answer me!
我迷路了…说话啊
Doc, you never run off like that, all right?
博士 不要到处乱跑 好吗
You're under my command.
你听我指挥
This is military operations, you understand me?
这是军事行动 明白吗?
What I want to hear from you is, "Yes, sir!"
我想听你说的是"是 长官!"
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Look, Crashdown, I...
听我说 克莱斯当
I'm getting a really bad feeling about this place...
我对这地方有种不详的预感
Yeah, you and me both, Doc.
恩 我们都一样
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表