剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
We have one on ours as well.
我们的船上也有一个
Ours has proven to be an excellent source of intelligence.
我们的那个经验证是一个良好的情报源
She's been very cooperative.
她一直非常合作
The Vice President, Dr. Baltar, has been working with her.
副总统波塔尔博士一直在与她接触
You're very lucky to have him onboard.
他能在舰上是你们的幸运
Very lucky.
很幸运
TIGH: What did she do?
她怎么做了?
She asked for his gun.
她让他交出枪
Shot him in the head with it in front of the whole crew.
当着全体船员的面打爆了他的头
And then she turned to me.
然后她转向我
What did you do?
你怎么做了?
Then I ordered the frakking attack, what do you think I did?
我下令发动攻击 你说我能怎么做?
No.
没那回事
No, no. I'm just joking.
没那回事 我在开玩笑
I'm just kidding, you know.
开玩笑的
Huh?
嗯?
No, no.
没有
Hey.
嗨
Set us up again, will you?
再来些 好吗?
We haven't been able to get anything useful out of our Cylon.
我们还没能从我们的赛昂那得到任何有用的信息
I'd like to set up an appointment with Dr. Baltar as soon as possible.
我希望能尽快安排和波塔尔博士见面
Yes, sir.
是 长官
It gives me no pleasure to have to take command, Bill.
掌握指挥权 我也是不乐意而为之 比尔
I want you to know that.
这你要知道
Don't give it a moment's thought, Admiral.
别那么想 上将
Is this a scorecard?
这是记分卡吗?
You guys put scorecards on the side of your ships?
你们用船的一边当记分卡?
Like you don't keep score.
好象你不记分似的
You don't see me painting them on the side
我可不会把分数涂在船的一边
like I'm bragging to the whole frakking universe.
好象在对全宇宙吹嘘一样
That's 48 kills right there.
那上面可显示杀敌48架
That's special. Do you have caps and T-shirts, too?
特别嘛 你们还拿帽子和T恤(当纪念品)吗?
Where's the Galactica CAG?
哪位是卡拉狄加的空军指挥官?
Right here.
我就是
Let's hear the rundown on this squadron of yours, Captain.
让我听一下你的飞行编队的总结 上尉
I see you don't keep track of your kills. You should start.
我看你对你的杀敌数不做记录 该开始做记录了
Encourages morale, gets the competition going, esprit de corps.
激励斗志 大家竞赛 体现团队精神
Well, that's one philosophy.
这倒是一种哲学
It's Admiral Cain's philosophy.
这是凯恩上将的哲学
That means it's your philosophy now, Captain.
也就意味着从现在开始是你的哲学 上尉
The name of my commander is Adama.
我指挥官的名字是阿达玛
It should be pretty easy to remember, 'cause it's my name.
应该容易记住吧 因为那是我的名字
Yeah.
恩
I'll keep that in mind, daddy's boy.
我会记住的 爸爸的乖宝宝
Let's see your ordnance lists.
走去看一下你的武器清单
I can never get over how human they look.
我永远也无法适应他们人性化的样子
Yes. It's uncanny, isn't it?
不可思议 对吗
This model has been very useful, in fact.
这个赛昂帮了我们大忙
It's given us key insights into
它让我们对赛昂的…
Cylon information systems, tactics, strategic plans.
信息系统 战略战术计划有了深入了解
I take it we've encountered another Colonial warship.
我在我们和另一艘殖民地战舰遭遇时获得的
You've gotten all of this intel without coercion?
你们没用刑就得到了这些?
BALTAR: Oh, yes.
是的
I find the application
我发现
of physical or coercive techniques to be counter-productive.
用强迫性的逼供手段会适得其反
You're going to ignore me.
你当我不存在
Pretend I can't speak.
好像我不会说话一样
We treat this model as if it's the human being it pretends to be.
我们像对待人类一样对待她
That seems to make it more cooperative.
这使得她愿意合作
BALTAR: I haven't shown you the lab, have I?
我还没向您展示实验室吧?
So with the background in physics, and computer programming,
由于我的生理学和计算机编程方面的背景
they made me head of the Cylon branch
他们让我主持赛昂人的项目
and my main focus is on Cylon detection.
我主要致力于赛昂人辩识方面
We have our own Cylon prisoner.
我们有自己的赛昂囚犯
I'd like you to examine it as soon as possible.
我想让你尽快去检查它
See if you can glean anything from it.
看是否能从它那里发现什么
I wonder who the Cylon will turn out to be?
我倒想知道那个赛昂人是谁
A stranger, a familiar face,
陌生人? 熟面孔?
a trusted friend who suddenly turns out to be the enemy?
值得信赖的朋友转瞬之间就成了敌人?
Did you hear what I just said?
你听到我说什么了么?
Yes, yes.
是的 是的
I'd be really... I'd be very happy to examine the prisoner.
我真的...我很乐意去检查那个犯人
Commander.
指挥官
Admiral. Admiral. I am so sorry.
上将 上将 真不好意思
We haven't been able to get anything useful out of it.
我们从它那里还一无所获
Perhaps you'll have better luck.
或许你的运气会好些
She's a hard case, isn't she?
她不好对付 不是吗
Just your type, Gaius.
正是你喜欢的类型 盖尤斯
You do have a thing for strong, powerful women.
你对女强人型的情有独钟
Yes, I do.
是 没错
I'll do my best, sir.
我尽力而为 长官
Sounds like you were both drunk.
听起来 你俩都喝醉了
TIGH: No question.
无庸质疑
But he wasn't lying. I can tell you that right now.
但他不是在说谎 这我可以向你保证
Well, I hope you won't jump to conclusions.
我希望你不要忙下定论
Wait for all the facts.
等有了证据再说
Context matters.
局势重要
Context?
局势?
That woman shot an officer right in front of the crew.
那女人当着全体船员的面杀死了一名军官
We shot down an entire civilian transport
我们击落了一整艘...
with over a thousand people onboard.
载有上千人的民用运输船
Says so right there.
就在这里写着
That was completely different.
完全是两码事
And we don't know there were people on that ship.
况且我们不了解那艘船上的人
Which is why I hope
所以我才希望
the Admiral reads the complete log
上将能够读完全部日志
and understands the context.
了解当前的形势
We should ask Admiral Cain for her logs.
我们应该向凯恩上将要她的日志
Just so we can put her in context.
这样才能了解她的状态
Wouldn't that be nice.
那倒好了
TYROL: Cally, get a wrench.
凯莉 扳手
Thanks.
谢谢
Chief. Chief, take a look at this.
上士 快看这个
Are these spare parts?
这些是备件?
"For our fellow knuckledraggers on the Galactica.
谨致在卡拉狄加的飞行甲板组同僚
"Courtesy of the Pegasus Deck Gang. "
帕伽索斯甲板组敬上
Cally, I'm starting to like that ship.
凯莉 我开始喜欢那艘船了
Lieutenant.
中尉
Lieutenant Ferelli.
费雷利中尉
These are navigational updates,
这些是导航系统升级软件
software patches and systems upgrades.
软件补丁还有系统升级软件
And this is the complete Pegasus on-board digital library.
这是帕伽索斯上完整的数字图书馆资料
Everything from the Articles of Colonization
殖民地卷宗里关于查莱克审判的…
to Zarek's trial record.
所有记录
You did have to erase your computer memory drives, correct?
你们不得已删除了计算机驱动器里的信息 是吧?
Yes, we did.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank Admiral Cain.
谢谢凯恩上将
Got any porn in there?
里面有没有色情内容?
I've got ships on half-rations,
现在所有船只口粮减半
and others experiencing mechanical difficulties.
还有很多出现机械故障
And so far Galactica is the only vessel having any of its needs met.
目前只有卡拉狄加得到了所有的补给
Pegasus has been resupplying Galactica from it's own reserve
因为军事行动的原因
for military operations.
帕伽索斯一直在用自身的储备对卡拉狄加补给
Which I completely support.
这我完全支持
But when will some of these supplies start getting out to the Fleet?
可什么时候能把其中一些补给品发放到舰队里?
Admiral Cain has assured me
凯恩上将已向我保证
that those supplies are on their way.
这些补给品正运往这里
Well, at least she's taking your phone calls.
至少她还接你的电♥话♥
I can't even get her to answer mine.
我就没那么幸运了
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表