剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
You bought yourself some goodwill by saving Roslin,
拯救罗丝林带给你一些好名声
but it's fading.
但它正在消失
Their old suspicions are reemerging.
他们对你有所怀疑
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗?
Captain?
上校?
I was about to ask you the same thing.
我正要问你同样的问题
Wait a minute, I...
等会
Are you interrogating me?
你在审问我?
I'm not sure I appreciate your tone.
我不喜欢你的用辞
This isn't a diplomatic exercise. A man was butchered.
这可不是在上外交课 有人被杀了
APOLLO: His head was practically severed from his body with piano wire.
他的脑袋是被钢琴弦勒的快脱离了身子
NO. 6: You're Vice President of the fleet.
你是舰队副总统
Why are you acting like a child with your hand in the cookie jar, hmm?
为什么表现得像偷饼干被抓的小孩?
Wonder what she would say if she saw you like this.
你知道看到你这样 她会说什么?
You know, I can't believe it's even necessary for me to explain myself to you,
你看我并不需要向你解释什么?
but obviously, no, I had nothing to do with Commander Fisk's death.
但是很明显 我和菲斯克指挥官的死毫无关系
For the record, I just came here to discuss
我只是想过来他谈谈…
President Roslin's new trade policy.
罗丝林总统的新贸易政策
Well, I thought that was settled.
我以为那个已经达成一致了
No, Commander Fisk had some reservations.
不 菲斯克指挥官有些不同意见
I'll bet.
我肯定他会有的!
And as the Vice President,
作为副总统
I decided to assuage his doubts of my own free will.
我决定来打消他的疑虑
Is that sufficient?
满意了?
Or would you like me to provide you with an alibi?
或者我可以给你提供一个不在场证明?
I'm sure I can rustle one up.
我肯定可以找到
Enjoy the cigars.
抽你的雪茄吧
APOLLO: Escort the Vice President to his ship.
把副总统护送回他的船
The wireless is going crazy.
无线电快疯了
Word of Fisk's murder has spread out through the entire fleet.
全都是关于菲斯克的死
When we lose a command officer aboard a warship,
当一个指挥官在战舰上被杀
people are gonna be concerned about their security.
人们会担心安全问题
TIGH: A crew can fall apart when their commander's killed.
船员会因为失去指挥官而陷入混乱
Pegasus lost two in a matter of weeks.
珀加索斯在几周内失去了两个指挥官
Maybe this time they were lucky.
也许这次是他们的运气
His personal log shows that he was rerouting supply runs,
他的个人日志表明未经授权的装卸
on and offloading freighters without command authorization.
转运补给品
APOLLO: He raided the MacConnel
并且在上周就非法查抄了
and at least a dozen other ships in the last week.
麦康诺尔等十几只船
I found a small warehouse of high-value merchandise in his quarters.
我还在他住处发现了小仓库里面有很多高价值的货品
He was working the black market.
他在搞黑市
Half the fleet's working it. Fisk was getting greedy.
半个舰队都在搞 菲斯克变得越来越贪婪
If he crossed one of his suppliers on a deal,
如果他和他的某个供应商发生矛盾
that would explain the cubits that Cottle found.
就能解释卡特尔医生找到的东西了
It still doesn't tell us who did it.
依然不能证明谁干的
Well, he's gonna need trading partners.
他肯定有交易伙伴
And they wouldn't be hard to find, even on Galactica.
这并不难找 即使是在卡拉狄加上
WORKER 1: All right, let's open it up here.
好吧 咱们打开看看
WORKER 2: Move around back.
拿回去
Lee, I'm scared.
李 我很害怕
Paya's cough keeps getting worse.
帕雅的咳嗽越来越厉害
I'll bring her something on my next trip.
我下次来给你带点东西
Which could be weeks if there's another Cylon attack.
那可能要几个礼拜 如果又有赛昂人袭击的话
I keep hearing about shortages on the other ships,
我经常听说舰队物资短缺
people trading anything they can for food, and for medicine.
人们用任何可以交易的东西来交换食物和药物
Really?
是吗?
Have you seen all the new working girls outside?
你没看到外面那些新露面的女孩子吗?
Lee, when your baby's crying because it's hungry,
李 当你的孩子因为饥饿而哭喊
you'll do anything to make it stop.
你会做任何事来停止他们的哭喊
Hey.
嗨
Come here.
过来
PAYA: Mommy.
妈咪!
Captain.
上校?
What do you want?
想干吗?
APOLLO: Is your wife around, Colonel?
你妻子在吗 上校?
No. Why?
不 怎么?
Is this hers?
这是你的吗?
Yeah. She lost it a couple weeks ago.
是的 几周前掉了
Where the hell did you find it?
你在哪里找到的?
On Pegasus.
在珀加索斯
In Commander Fisk's quarters.
在菲斯克指挥官的住处
She's burning up.
她烧的很厉害!
APOLLO: What did they say at the infirmary?
医务室的人怎么说?
Antibiotics have all been rationed out.
所有抗生素都分配掉了
They said they might have something by the end of the week.
可能在周末会有一些
We got shortages across the fleet, people begging for scraps,
整个舰队都面临物质短缺 好多人在讨残羹剩饭吃
but somehow you and Mrs. Tigh have fresh fruit, real liquor...
而你和泰夫人还有新鲜水果和真的酒
All right. What the hell is this about?
好么 这到底是什么意思?
You must have known she was trading with Fisk.
你肯定知道她和菲斯克作交易
Well, maybe I'll talk to her.
要不我还是和她说
She didn't give it to Fisk. I did. I traded it for a few necessities,
不是她 是我 我只是交换一些必需品
a couple of things to help her get by. Big frakking deal.
和一些她需要的东西 有什么大不了的!
There's nothing illegal about that.
没有任何不合法的地方
Not yet.
目前为止
Don't you play holier-than-thou with me.
别装的道貌岸然
I haven't done anything that most people on this ship haven't done.
我还没做过这船上很多人做过的事
Including you.
包括你
Doesn't make us right, Colonel,
很多人做着错事
just a whole lot of people wrong.
并不意味这就是对的
You didn't make it to class today.
今天你没来上课
Yeah, I've been pretty jammed up.
是的 我很忙
Anyway, I'm not sure you need me holding your hand anymore.
而且 我想你不需要我再握住你的手
Was that what you were doing? Holding my hand?
这就是你上课的目的? 就为了握住我的手?
I meant it as a compliment.
就当作是赞赏
Permission to speak frankly, sir?
请求发言 长官
You don't need my permission and you don't need the "sir. "
你不需要我允许 你也不需要说长官
Maybe that's the problem. I don't really know what to think anymore.
也许这就是问题所在 我不知道到底在想什么
So I'll just ask. Is this going somewhere?
所以 我就问 这会有什么结果吗?
Dee...
小杜
Please don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about.
请不要装作不知道我在说什么
You now, our... Our time together, our workouts.
我们在一起的时间 我们一起练习
Something's changed between us.
我们的关系有些变化
I'm just not sure what you want me to say.
我不知道你想让我怎么说
Then don't say anything.
那就什么也不要说
WOMAN:Communications paging Captain Adama.
阿达玛上校有人呼叫!
You have a priority ship-to-ship call from Cloud 9.
星云九号♥来的紧急电♥话♥
Captain Adama here.
我是阿达玛上校
APOLLO: Shevon.
雪雯!
Shevon, it's me!
雪雯 是我!
Shevon?
雪雯!
Oh, my gods. What did they do?
哦 天哪 他们做了什么?
They said they knew about you and me.
他们说知道你和我的事!
They wanted to know what we've been talking about.
他们想知道我们谈了些什么
Lee, I don't understand why they'd care.
李 我不知道他们为什么关心这个!
All right, get what you need. I'm taking you and Paya back to Galactica.
好吧 带上需要的东西 我带你和帕雅回卡拉狄加
Lee, wait.
李 等一下!
It's the only place I can keep you safe.
那里是唯一我可以保证你们安全的地方
What are you gonna tell them about us?
你想怎么和他们说我们的关系?
I'm not fooling myself. I know what this is.
我不想欺骗我自己 我知道这是什么
SHEVON: Lee!
李!
Get away from us!
别过来!
You listening?
听着吗?
I hear any more talk about Fisk,
再管菲斯克的事
I'm going to send your whore back to you piece by piece.
我会把那婊♥子♥切碎了还给你
And then I'm gonna start on the little girl.
我会从那个小女孩开始
I know who you are, I know whose son you are.
我知道你是谁 我知道你是谁的儿子
And I don't care.
但我不在乎
You tell Adama to let it go.
你告诉阿达玛别再查了
Is that when you knew that you loved her?
你是不是知道你爱她?
I thought so.
是的
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表