剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
STARBUCK: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情回顾
ADAMA: I think the nova does look like the mandala inside of this Temple.
那颗新星的确像是神庙中的曼陀罗
Maybe it was a road sign on the path to Earth.
也许这正是通往地球的路标
HELO: It was on the temple.
这是神庙里的图案
Where'd you get the idea to paint yours?
你的创作灵感又是从何而来
It was just something I've been doodling since I was a kid. I liked the pattern.
我从小就开始那样乱涂鸦了 我喜欢那个图案
APOLLO: Starbuck, you're getting too low.
星芭 你的飞行高度太低
Come on, Lee. Get her out of there.
快 李 带她离开那里
You come back! Just let me go.
你给我回来 让我去吧
They're waiting for me.
他们在等我
No!
不
FRANKS: Gaius Baltar,
盖尤斯·波塔尔
after carefully weighing the evidence,
在认真权衡证据之后
this tribunal finds you not guilty.
本庭宣判你无罪
Get him back! Get him out of here! Get him out of here!
带他出去 带他出去
Gaius, it's okay. Come with me.
盖尤斯 别怕 跟我来
Where are you taking me to?
你们要带我去哪里
To your new life. Come on.
开始你的新生活
ADAMA: We're going to the lonian Nebula.
我们去爱奥尼亚星云
ADAMA: Sitrep! GAETA: Sensors show major power fluctuations.
报告情况 传感器显示出现巨大电涌
Checking on fleet.
正在检查舰队内的情况
It's true. We're Cylons.
确实如此 我们是赛昂人
And we have been from the start.
从一开始就是这样
Dradis contact!
发现目标
Massive Cylon fleet on intercept course.
截击航向上出现大批赛昂舰队
ADAMA: I want emergency jump for the entire fleet.
全体舰队准备紧急跳跃
Sir, all fleet ships were powered down during the outage.
长官 舰队在停电期间都已丧失动力
It will take at least 20 minutes to spool up the FTL drives.
他们至少要用二十分钟 才能启动超过速引擎
We just don't have 20 minutes.
我们可没有二十分钟的时间
Action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship.
各就各位 全体舰队一级戒备
This is not a drill. All Viper pilots report to your Vipers immediately.
这不是演戏 所有蝮蛇机驾驶员立即报到
I have a bogey at my 10. I'm gonna go check it out.
我的十点钟方向有架不明飞机 我去查看一下
What the frak?
什么鬼东西
Hi, Lee. Kara?
你好 李 卡拉?
I've been to Earth.
我已经到过地球了
I know where it is. And I'm gonna take us there.
我知道它在哪里 我会带大家去那里
No. No, no, this is frakking crazy.
不 不 这简直是天方夜谭
I saw your ship blow up.
我亲眼看到了你的战机爆♥炸♥
Afraid not.
才没有
Did you not hear me? I've been to Earth.
你没听到我说什么吗 我到过地球
Earth.
地球
STARBUCK: Big blue oceans, fluffy white clouds. You're gonna love it. I promise.
蓝色浩瀚的大海 柔软蓬松的白云 我保证你会喜欢那里
Identify that ship immediately.
立即查明那架飞机的身份
Sir, I'm checking for colonial recognition codes.
长官 正在检测殖民军识别码
Get Lee online!
呼叫李
I'm trying, sir.
正在呼叫 长官
I'm picking up her ship's signature.
我收到了她的战机信♥号♥♥
That's her voice all right. Hold on, hold on.
那就是她的声音 等等 等等
It is not real. It is a trick.
这不是真的 是一个圈套
Duplicate verification.
复查一遍
Checking.
正在查
Hostiles inbound. 200 plus.
敌机袭来 二百余架
CAG, take them out.
空军队长 干掉它们
All players, Galactica. Threat B-R-3-5-0, carom 2-1-1.
各单位注意 我是卡舰 敌机方位3-5-0 黄道坐标2-1-1
Raptors, lean back as missile pickets. Weapons free.
猛禽机回撤作为导弹警戒机 自♥由♥射击
Don't lose me this time, Apollo.
这次可别再把我丢了 阿波罗
Oh, not a chance.
绝对不会
Splash one!
一名敌军血溅当场
Take that, you frakking toasters.
吃我一炮 你♥他♥妈♥的烤面包机
Admiral, it's a Cylon trick.
上将 这是赛昂人的圈套
The Vipers have stopped the main Cylon thrust,
蝮蛇机已经遏制住了对方的主力军
but the reserves have broken through, sir.
不过敌方残余力量已经突破封锁线
I want everything that can fly up there immediately.
立即把所有能飞的战机 都给我派出去
Saul. Saul!
索尔 索尔
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事
Nothing, Bill.
没事 比尔
Never felt better in my life.
我这辈子从没这样痛快过
ADAMA: Col. Tigh!
泰上校
I gave you an order.
我已经给你下了命令
Everybody that's ever held a stick, I want them up there now.
凡是握过操纵杆的人 都让他们立刻起飞参战
Get them out!
派他们出去
Put them up there! Sir.
让他们升空 是 长官
Attention. This is the XO.
注意 我是副官
Ready, let's go. Get that bird in the tube.
快 把那架战机开进发射道
Get that solo bird in the tube. Where the frak are these nuggets?
把那架战机开进发射道 那些菜鸟都他妈的去了哪里
Come on, Mama's not gonna save you today! Let's go!
快 今天妈妈可不会护着你们 快
You wanna fly or not?
你们到底想不想开飞机
Come on, ready or not, let's go.
顾不上那么多了 走吧
Hey, hey, this is crazy.
这样太乱来了吧
What if I get up there and another switch flips in my head
如果我升空后 脑袋里的开关一变
and turns me against my own? What the frak is wrong with you?
让我自相残杀怎么办 你♥他♥妈♥有病啊
Shut the frak up. It's like the Colonel said, okay? Just think of that.
闭嘴 这件事就和上校说的一样 好好想想
Be the man you want to be till the day you die.
至死也要做回你自己
A lot easier said than done, 'cause I don't know what the frak I am right now.
说着容易 说起来难 因为我不知道 我现在是什么鬼东西
You're Samuel T. Anders. That's all you gotta remember.
你是塞缪尔·T·安德斯 这就你你该记得的
Samuel T. Anders. Now get the frak in your ship.
塞缪尔·T·安德斯 快他妈上机
Who else would he be? Hey.
不然他还会是谁
Hey, rook.
菜菜
Stay cool out there, all right? Yeah.
冷静点 好么 好
You'll lock in and do what you've been trained to do.
锁定目标 做你该做的事
Guess it's just like suiting up for a championship game, right?
好似整装待发参加决赛 对吧
Yeah, that's right. Good hunting.
说得对 祝你好运
Well, if she didn't notice anything, maybe the other Cylons won't either.
如果她没有觉察到异样 可能其他赛昂人也不会发现
Yeah, well, don't wait to find out. Shoot first.
别等到事情败露再说 要先发制人
Get the frak in there. Go kill something.
快到战场上杀几个敌人
Let's go! Let's load these birds!
快 大家都上机
Anders, get the frak in your Viper!
安德斯 快他妈上机
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 好 好
Where are you taking me? It's a place we found.
你要带我去哪里 我们发现了一个地方
An unused compartment.
是个未曾用过的房♥间
Sir, we've lost Pyxis!
长官 我们失去了罗盘号♥
Oh, my Gods. Captain Tarney, 600 souls on that ship.
天啊 特尔内船长 还有那船上的600多人
How did they find us?
他们怎么发现了我们
That's the question, isn't it?
这确实是个问题
Base ships launching missiles. 40, correction, 50 plus inbound.
敌方母舰发射了导弹 40枚 更正 50余枚导弹袭来
Half targeted on us, half on the fleet.
半数袭向我们 半数袭向舰队
Have AAA target only missiles going towards the fleet.
命令3A只瞄准袭向舰队的导弹
We can handle the hits. They can't. Yes, sir.
我们可以经受住打击 他们不行 是 长官
All forces, priority intercept
各单位
enemy missiles targeting civilian vessels.
首先拦截飞向民用船的导弹
Okay. I am Samuel T. Anders.
好 我是塞缪尔·T·安德斯
I was born on Picon. I went to Noyse Elementary School.
我生于派亢 (译注:即双鱼座) 就读于诺伊斯小学
Get your thumb off the transmit button, Sam.
别按通话按钮 山姆
You're blocking the freq. Copy that.
你阻碍了无线电接收 收到
Oh, frak me.
妈的
SEELIX: Longshot, Hardball.
朗沙特 我是哈德
Turkey, right four, low at three, committing.
特奇 四点钟方向 高度为三 开火
Longshot, I got the tally. I got your back.
我是朗沙特 我得手了 我在你后面
PILOT 1: Anders, take down, take down!
安德斯 向下 向下
Seelix, there's a Raider on you.
希里克斯 你身后有架突袭机
SEELIX: Shoot, Anders.
射击 安德斯
SAM: I'm trying to.
我也想啊
Gods, come on. Come on.
老天 开火啊
Sir, the Cylon strike force has just turned back to their ships.
长官 赛昂打击力量正在返回母舰
Base ships are spinning up.
敌方母舰启动了超过速引擎
They're pulling out.
它们要撤退
We're gonna do the same damn thing before they change their mind.
趁它们还没改变主意 我们也撤
Helo, have our fighters cover our withdrawal.
西洛 命令战机掩护我方撤退
HELO: Yes, sir. All fighters assume rear cover formation.
是 长官 全体战机呈护卫队型
They had us. Game over. Why the hell did they let us go?
他们耍了我们 游戏结束了 他们到底为何放了我们
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表