剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Many people believe that the scriptures,
许多人相信经♥文♥...
the letters from the gods,
神的书信...
will lead us to salvation.
将会拯救我们
Maybe they will.
也许确实如此
"But the gods shall lift those who lift each other. "
但"天助互助者"
And so, to lift all of us,
因此 为了救助我们大家
let me present once again
让我再次为各位请出...
the President of the Colonies, Laura Roslin.
殖民地的总统 劳拉·罗丝琳
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay, really.
真的 挺好的
Yeah?
恩
It's just...
只是...
I don't want our baby born in this cell.
我不想让我们的孩子生在这牢房♥里
Their child?
那孩子?
I told you a child would arrive.
我告诉过你一个孩子将会降临
Told you it would be born right here in this room.
告诉过你她会在这房♥间里出生
How could you ever doubt me?
你怎么能怀疑我所说的话呢?
Boomer is going to bear
布玛儿将会生下...
our child?
我们的孩子?
An honor for which she is hardly deserving,
那是她本不应得到的荣誉
but one doesn't question God's will.
但我不会对神的旨意提出质疑
Well, you're not a chip.
你不是一块芯片
That we've established.
这我们已经确定了
Yes.
对
BALTAR: Sharon being pregnant does suggest
但莎伦的怀孕证明你并非
that you are rather more than a simple manifestation of my subconscious.
是我的潜意识在作祟那么简单
I'm not...
我没有...
Crazy? No.
疯? 对
Then who,
那你...
or what,
究竟...
are you
是谁...
exactly?
是什么东西?
I'm an angel of God sent here to protect you.
我是被派来保护你的神的天使
To guide you, to love you.
来指引你 来爱你
To what end?
要到什么时候?
To the end of the human race.
人类的末日
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表