剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
-你好 -你好
- What's up? - Nice to see you.
你好吗 乔
How you doing, Joe?
-你好吗 -挺好 你好
- How are you? - Looking good. Looking good. Hi.
-兄弟 -近来如何
- My man. - What's going on?
很高兴见到你 苏
It's good to see you, Suh.
我也非常高兴 兄弟
You as well, man. Always a pleasure.
老兄 这一身挺帅的啊
Brother, you are looking sharp.
看来我的裁缝对你不错
My tailor took good care of you, I see.
他对我可是相当的好
There's no question he definitely took care of me.
这是我的得力助手 维多利亚
You got to meet my right-hand man, Victoria.
-幸会 维多利亚 -彼此
- Victoria, it's a pleasure. - All mine.
维多利亚 我是乔 斯宾塞背后的女人
Victoria, I'm Joe, Spencer's right-hand woman.
-船很帅啊 苏 -谢了 兄弟
- That's a sweet fizzboat, Suh. - Man, I appreciate it.
你懂的 我们出场得有点排场
You know we had to come in a little bit of style.
没错 没错
Yeah, you did. You did it.
-好 该你上场了 -走吧
- All right, well, show's yours, brother. - Let's go.
好好享受
Enjoy.
大明星来了
Man of the hour.
-大日子啊 兄弟 -恭喜
- Big day, man. - Congrats.
谢谢 这地方棒极了
Thank you. This place looks great.
待会你在众人面前讲话时
When you address the crowd today,
记得一定要感谢市长
make sure that you thank the mayor
他可是为这餐馆
because he pulled a lot of strings
费了不少人脉
putting this entire deal together.
我不用演讲的吧
Um, I don't have to do any speeches, do I?
-他不演讲 -没事的
- He doesn't do speeches. - No, it's nothing.
你走上去瞎感谢一通就好了
You just get up there, you thank everybody, all that shit.
我说了 他不演讲
I said he doesn't do speeches.
是啊 我真的不喜欢发表公开演说
Yeah, I'm not really a big fan of public speaking.
好 那就你去吧
All right. Looks like you're up.
我才不去
No, I'm not up.
这里可是你的餐馆 大块头
Not my restaurant. It's your restaurant, big man.
-拜托 你行的 -好了 好了
- Come on, you can do it. - All right, all right.
那我来吧 我最爱即兴表演了
I'll do it, then. You know I love to riff.
感谢各位
Thank you, everybody,
来参加迈阿密最正的新餐馆
for attending the family and friends opening
"苏家餐馆"的亲友开业仪式
of the best new restaurant in Miami, Suh Casa.
没错 今天我们非常荣幸地
Yeah. We are incredibly honored
请到了一些非常尊贵的客人
to have such distinguished guests with us here this afternoon.
还有一些老朋友 我们...
We have some very old friends and we-- and--
那谁啊
You know who that is?
还有一些新伙伴
We also have some new partners.
总之 关键的是
Anyway, the point is,
在座的许多人都为这间餐馆的开业
many of you have had tremendous impact on the success
付出了极大的努力
of this fine establishment.
但依然 只有这一位
But true to form, only one man in particular
奉献了最多的心血
has had the most impact.
他是朋友 老饕 商人
He is a friend, a foodie, a businessman.
是联盟最让人害怕的泰迪熊
He is the league's most fearsome teddy bear,
各位 他就是恩达姆孔·苏先生
ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Ndamukong Suh.
苏
Suh! Suh!
这是他的地盘 掌声再热烈点
This is his house. Let the man hear you.
-感谢市长 -市长
- Thank the mayor. - The mayor.
感谢市长雷加拉多为我们做的一切
And Mayor Regalado. Thank you, Mayor, for everything.
-再战四年 -再战四年
- Four more years! - Four more years.
不敢相信安德烈居然有胆子过来
I can't believe Andre had the nerve to show up.
或许是在去和州长晚餐的路上呢
Probably on his way to dinner with the governor.
是啊 最好噎死他
Yeah, I hope he fucking chokes.
心态真好 斯宾塞
Healthy attitude, Spencer.
好 兄弟 再见
All right, brother, see you.
拜托 笑一笑嘛
Come on, give me a little smile.
一位迷人的新客户 满屋子富豪政要
A sexy new client, you got rich and important people here.
-你成功了 -我很好
- You've arrived. - I'm doing okay.
从没想过要和你比肩
I don't think I'll ever have a 40-story building like you.
-你知道我就喜欢给人压力 -是啊
- You know I like to cast a long shadow. - Yeah.
如果不是我喜欢
If I wasn't so enamored
做像你这样明星运动员的代理
with representing star athletes like yourself,
我说不定会去竞选总统
I might run for president.
我说不定会搬去法国
I might move to fucking France.
那你最好不要再除毛了
Well, you better stop shaving down there
他们都喜欢黑森林
because they like it hairy.
抱歉把萨瑟也带来了
Sorry about bringing the Sizz along.
我知道你俩之间有点误会
I know you got a little bad blood,
但他是我的派对好基友
but he's my favorite party companion.
女人都喜欢他
Ladies love him.
你做什么都要赢 安德烈
Whatever you got to do to get an edge, Andre.
没错
That's it.
失陪了 不能让州长等着
Got to roll. Got the Governor waiting.
我迟到的话 他又该叽歪了
He gets all whiny on me when I'm late.
很高兴见到你
It was a pleasure seeing you.
就让我的手这么僵着吗
You gonna keep me hanging?
苏家餐馆
So, Suh Casa.
应该会大火的吧
It ought to be a big hit, huh?
你好吗 兄弟
What's up, big dog? How you doing, man?
-你好 格雷泽 -杰
- What's up, Glaze? - Jay.
-你好 -斯宾塞正在席卷全城
- Hey, buddy. - Spencer's taking the town by storm.
我有个主意 不如让他上你的节目如何
Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you put him on your show?
你知道吗 我们都认识十年了
You know what, man? We've been friends for, what, 10 years?
-没错 -他要肯上就见鬼了
- Yeah. - That's the only thing he won't do.
不会 我们愿意上的
Yeah, yeah, we'll do it. We'd love to.
不 我最不会跟媒体打交道
We're not gonna do it. No, I'm terrible at press.
你们知道的
You guys know that.
马肖恩·林奇跟我比都是约翰·肯尼迪
No, I make Marshawn Lynch sound like John F. Kennedy.
别闹了 你得逼自己一把
Don't be ridiculous. You got to put yourself out there.
像个男人样 勇敢一点
Man up, man. Be brave.
最糟还能怎么样
What's the worst that's gonna happen?
我又不会揪着你的过去不放
I'm not gonna dredge up your checkered past.
我也有份的好吗
Hell, I'm part of it.
我只想用我们的火爆生意来证明一切
I just want our business acumen to do all the talking.
别担心 如果杰问到金融问题
Don't worry about it. If Jay starts asking about derivatives,
我会帮你
I'll bail you out.
你担心我当众出丑[光屁♥股♥被捉]吗
You afraid I'm gonna get caught with my pants down?
老实说 这一招很吸引女客户
Actually, that's a very good way to attract female clients.
还能给杰吸引女性观众 对吗
And female viewers for Jay, right?
老年女观众可爱你了 你很火的
Ladies 68-93, they love you. You're huge.
-老兄 我发誓不会乱来 -好吧 我去
- Dude, I promise I will be gentle. - Okay, I'll do it.
但如果我出丑的话
If I get caught with my pants down, though,
我要另外收费 这个你自己掏腰包
I'm charging you extra. It's coming out of your account.
解决了
Yeah, work it out.
你上次拒绝了我的邀请 不该的
You discounted me last time. That is wrong.
这次会很棒的 到时候见
This is gonna be great. See you there.
再见
Buh-bye.
我♥操♥ 老兄
Holy shit, man!
我超爱他的节目 我从没上过电视
I love his show. I've never been on TV before.
这次绝对赞极了 我该穿什么
This is gonna be amazing. What do I wear?
你只想邀请三十人来参加你三十岁生日吗
You only want 30 people at your 30th birthday party?
没错 三十岁三十人
That's my hook. 30 for 30.
三十一 我还要带个伴
31. I'm bringing a date.
你哪有伴 丹尼斯
You ain't got no date, Dennis.
你的妞都把你赶出来了
Your woman put you on the street.
我明天绝逼会带一个来
Bet your ass I'm bringing one tomorrow.
我都不懂你为什么会想去 丹尼斯
I don't know why the fuck you even want to go, Dennis.
没请DJ 没有舞池
There's no DJ, no dance floor,
玩不了妞 喝不成酒
no love pond, no shot luge,
-还没叫♥鸡♥ 丹尼斯 -T 请尊重女性
- No hos. No hos, Dennis. - T, come on, man. Respect the ladies.
抱歉 我很高兴你洗白了自己
Sorry, man. Look, I'm glad you've cleaned up your image,
没惹麻烦 打进了最佳阵容
stayed out of trouble, had an All-Pro season.
可自从你决定变成熟 生活无聊透了
But shit's gotten dull since you decided to grow up.
你也该试试
You should try it.
摄氏二度
36 degrees.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表