剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
and he will push you harder than you ever been pushed.
我的确需要
I could use that.
缺乏动力是我成不了顶尖外接手的原因
Lack of motivation is what kept me from being a top receiver.
但你赢过超级碗啊 老爸
Yeah, but you got a ring, Pops!
但那只球队里人人都只关心自己
But that team, they were so interested in self-promoting,
从没想过建立一个王朝
they were never gunning for a dynasty.
我就是从那里学会自私的
That's where I learned to put myself before everybody else.
是啊
Hmm, right.
你遗传给我的"优良"品质之一
One of the "finer qualities" I caught from you.
伙计
Hey, man,
我亲眼看到了你的转变
I watched you change right before my very eyes.
我想谢谢你这么久依然不成熟
I want to thank you for staying immature long enough
让我有机会回来见证它
for me to come back and witness it.
我想谢谢你把我伤那么深
And I want to thank you for fucking me up so bad,
让我30岁了依然幼稚
I stayed a child until I was 30.
不过听起来你偏向爱国者队
Sounds like you leaning towards New England, though.
不管你最后去哪里 我都会陪着你
Wherever you wind up, I'ma be right there with you.
或许那里该是爱国者
And that should probably be New England.
看好了 小子
Watch this, young blood.
看我打那2号♥球
Gonna come back on that 2.
真棒 看看
Pride, gone. Look at that.
-直接瞄歪 -天呐
- Right through there. - Oh, man!
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
似乎有人趁我们之危了
looks like someone's taken advantage of our misfortune.
真惊讶要了他们这么久
Surprised it's taken them this long.
"这块地段非常适合建公♥寓♥"
This location is perfect for condos.
地段是重要 但是时机...
Location is important, but timing--
时机才是一切
timing is everything.
这就是你和我错误的地方
That's where you and I went wrong.
你的错误在于放任我
Where you went wrong was letting me roll
拿600万去做赌注
a $6 million pair of dice.
你不是还要继续把你的鲁莽怪在我头上吧
You're not seriously continuing to blame me for your recklessness?
没错 我开除你的时候说得很清楚
Absolutely. I made that perfectly clear when I fucking fired you.
-我现在还痛心呢 -够了
- And that still hurts. - Come on.
流你的鳄鱼眼泪吧
Fuck. Spare me the bullshit tears.
每笔生意都有风险
Listen, in every business deal there is risk.
别忘了我建议过你在这笔生意上
Let's not forget that I advised you to invest $600,000,
投资60万 而不是600万
not $6 million into this deal.
如果投资成功
And if that deal would have panned out,
你会赚不少钱 好吗
you would have made very good money, okay?
如果失败 就像结果一样
And if it failed, which it did,
你还能剩下500多万
you still would have had over $5 million
用于另一个机会
to put into another opportunity.
只有疯子才会把全部身家投在一笔生意上
But only a crazy man puts all of his money into one single deal!
是 也只有混♥蛋♥会让他投
Yes, and only an asshole would let him.
当时即使我 也没办法阻止你
Even I didn't have the power to stop you back then.
你都不听你教练的话
I mean, you wouldn't even listen to your coach.
还会听我的吗
You were gonna listen to me?
你知道我当时是一根筋
You knew I had a player's mentality back then
你也知道 安德烈 如果一切失败
and you also knew, Andre, if everything went south,
就像这笔生意失败了 我也不会回头
like this whole fucking deal went south, I wasn't gonna back out.
这就是我当时的想法
That's not how I thought back then.
不 我还会更投入
No, I was gonna dig in even fucking deeper.
我让你拉那么多人一起进这生意
Did I tell you to bring all those people into the deal,
还包括你朋友们吗
including your friends?
在人生中有时你得跌倒谷底
Sometimes in life you just have to let things bottom out,
才能重新开始 看看现在的你
and then you start anew. Look at you now.
所以我才真心觉得我和你
That's why I think it's important for me and you
该再次联手
to work together again.
迈阿密财富不需要你
Now, Miami Wealth does not need your services,
但安德森体育部需要 而我会买♥♥下它
but ASM does, and I'm gonna buy that company.
我想让你去管理
And I want to put you in charge,
你可以保留乔和你们的手下
and you can retain Joe and your staff,
我会把我的橄榄球客户都给你
and I'm gonna kick you all of my football clients.
但更重要的
But more importantly,
我会让球员协会同意给你执照
I'm gonna get you that blessing from the NFLPA.
不用
I'll pass.
行了 斯宾塞
Come on, Spence.
别又让你的骄傲
You can't let your pride
阻碍你做正确的决定
derail you of making the right decision again.
你要什么我都做到
I can get you anything you want.
我自己能做到
I can get it myself.
不需要你
I don't need you to get it for me.
你要怎么弄到1500万
How you gonna hunt down $15 million?
我从哪里弄到 与你无关
None of your goddamn business where I'm gonna get it from.
我会的
I'll get it.
告诉我你不是问你的客户去要
Tell me you're not gonna get it from your clients.
斯宾塞 这就是让我们水火不容的原因
Spence, that is the reason why me and you are in this mess.
求你了 千万别那么做
Please, do anything but that.
我不像你
I'm not like you.
你就是我
You're exactly like me.
我不像你
Not like you.
瓢虫 你是瓢虫吗
Ladybug? Are you a ladybug?
-我的小... -姑娘们
- My little lady-- - Hey, girls!
-爸爸回家啦 -爸爸
- Daddy's home! - Hey, Daddy!
看呐
Oh, look at that!
-这是谁 -这是曼尼 新来的保姆
- Who's this? - Oh, this is Manny, the new nanny.
你让我找个人帮忙 我就找了
You told me to get some help, so I did.
查尔斯 你好
Charles, nice to meet you.
我刚跟琪琪熟悉起来
I was just getting to know Kiki.
她真可爱
She's so cute.
-她真可爱 -好可爱
- She is so cute. - Too cute.
-茱莉 我能跟你说句话吗 -好
- Julie, can I talk to you for a second? - Sure.
不好意思 曼尼
Could you excuse us, Manny?
没关系 慢慢聊
Of course, of course. Take your time.
见见曼尼 宝贝
Meet Manny, baby!
-那他妈是谁 -小点声
- Who the fuck is that? - Lower your voice.
你都不跟我说就雇了这家伙吗
You hired this dude without even talking to me?
他经验很丰富的
He has a ton of experience
医院也强烈推荐他
and was highly recommended by the hospital.
再说你有时间听我说话吗
And when did you want me to run it by you?
-我才走了一晚上 -知道吗
- I was gone one night. - You know what?
我看了机票 已经贵得吓人了
I checked the ticket prices and they skyrocketed!
我...
Oh! I--
我去不成旧金山了
You know, I'm not gonna make it to San Francisco.
-什么 -西费特说那冲突...
- What? - Siefert said they overlap--
"西费特说" 知道吗 行
Siefert said? You know what? Fine.
我们自己去
We'll go without you.
你要和他去吗
You're going with him?
看看这小宝贝
Aw, look at the little babe.
-她真萌 -我的小宝贝
- She's adorable. - My "Widdle-widdle."
曼尼 她真的喜欢你
Aw, you know, Manny, she really likes you.
是的
She does, she does.
你喜欢曼尼吗 宝贝
Yeah, you like Manny, baby?
-留下他 -留下他吧
- He's a keeper. - He's a keeper.
我要打给善待动物组织
I'm calling PETA.
好他妈恶心
This shit is nasty.
别把人为错误怪在小插头身上
Don't blame Little Plug for human error.
人才吐不出我刚才擦掉的恶心东西
A human didn't create this mess I just cleaned up.
没事的 小插头
It's okay, Little Plug.
他不是故意的 好小子
He didn't mean it. Good boy!
没事的
It's okay.
雷吉会帮你擦干净 我可不擦
Reggie, he gonna clean that stuff up, but not me.
看看谁回来了
Look who's back.
你碰巧把一包胡萝卜放电视边上没有
Um, did you happen to leave a bag of carrots by the TV?
我为什么要带一包胡萝卜来
Why would I come over here with a bag of carrots?
只是排除嫌疑人而已
Just process of elimination.
维农 斯宾塞来了
Hey, yo, Vern, man, Spencer's here.
胡萝卜是他之前带来的吗
Did he bring the carrots over before?
不是他 那只能是内特了
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表