剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
Yeah, the Boz is badass.
你是想屌♥
You want to be a badass
还是情愿在联盟里有长久的生涯
or would you rather have a long-term career in the NFL?
大多数人都没这机会 特拉维斯
Most guys don't even get that chance, Travis.
现在让我来告诉你
Right now, let me tell you something,
你看起来就像大多数
you are looking like most guys.
大多数人能这样吗
Can most guys do this?
不能
Most guys couldn't do that.
就像大多数球队也不在乎业余时间
Just like most teams wouldn't give a fuck if you beatbox,
你学着口♥技♥抖奶打飞机
make your titties move, jerk off in your own time.
你的比赛有漏洞 兄弟
You got holes in your game, bro.
我的比赛比你整个生涯都好
Shit, my game is better than yours ever was.
你当漂亮的大学数据能说明什么吗
Ha, you think those sexy college stats mean anything?
什么都说明不了 兄弟
They don't mean dick, dude.
而你跳过新秀体测
And that story about you skipping the combine
想反抗制度的故事
because you wanted to buck the system?
我一眼就看透了
I see right through that bullshit.
你跳过体测
You skipped the combine
是因为不想让他们看出我早看出来的东西
because you didn't want them to see what I already see.
你是大多数
Most guys.
但我看到的
Well, what I see
是个老古董抓着过去的荣誉
is I see a fossil clinging to his former glory
想借我搭顺风车
by hitching his wagon to my star.
好吧
Okay.
26, 27, 28,
29, 30.
-你不继续了吗 -该你了
- You ain't gonna keep going? - You're up.
如果你想放水输
Hey, if you want to make yourself easy to beat,
那我无所谓 兄弟
that's your call, man.
来势汹汹嘛
Wow, strong already.
或许我看错你了
I might have misjudged you.
好
Okay.
动作完美
Perfect form.
12, 13, 14, 15.
已经不行了吗
Running out of steam already.
-去你的 -17 18 19
- Blow me. - 17, 18, 19.
开玩笑吧
You got to be shitting me.
老天
Oh, good God.
这才对 宝贝儿
There you go, honey.
知道为什么NFL不想要你吗 特拉维斯
You know why the NFL doesn't want you, Travis?
因为在内心深处
Because deep down inside you're afraid
你怕大家把你当成水货
that everybody will see you're a fake.
你该打包滚回你的沼泽去
You should quit and go hide in the fucking swamps.
-闭嘴 -你在那会快乐的多
- Shut up. - You'll be much happier there.
这才对 干得好 宝贝儿
There we go. Good job, sweetheart.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我走了
Fuck you, man. I'm out of here.
26次
26 reps.
闭嘴
Shut up!
他真自大
He has a big head.
我以前从没关心过别人怎么看我
I never used to give a shit what people thought about me.
不知道哪里变了
Not sure what all changed.
说不好 或许他们没错 我就是水货
I don't know. Maybe they're right. Maybe I ain't all that.
有这种感觉很正常
Well, it's natural to feel that way.
人人都关注着你
Everyone's eyes are on you.
你无时无刻不在聚光灯下
You're in the spotlight 24/7.
但你让人♥质♥疑的卧推力量
But your questionable bench strength,
糟糕的态度
your shit fucking attitude
并不能代表那个每周六走上球场
doesn't say a thing about the man who goes out every Saturday
拼尽全力打球的男人分毫
and plays ball like his life depends on it.
你唯一缺少的是谦逊
The only thing that's missing from you is humility
而我刚给你上了第一课
and I just gave you your first dose of it.
没错 你不符合评论家的眼光
All right, so you don't fit the critic's mold.
那又如何
So what?
关键在于说服他们测试
The trick is convincing them that the measurements,
等式 评价 它们定义不了你
the equations, the judgments, none of that means a fucking thing.
你准备好了吗
You up for that?
我们从哪里开始
Where do we start?
你去哪里了
Hey, where the fuck you been?
和特拉维斯去健身啊
Fucking working out with Travis.
别说了 球员协会的人在这
Shh, there's a guy from the NFLPA here.
-是 克莱德 他打给我了 -不是克莱德
- Yes, Clyde. He called. - It ain't Clyde.
是个贼眉鼠眼的家伙
It's some fucking beady-eyed guy.
他说协会要保持客观
He said they want to keep it objective.
那是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
或许他们发现了你的性♥爱♥录像
Maybe they found your sex tape.
我没有性♥爱♥录像
I don't have a sex tape.
等等 真的吗 你没有...
Wait, really? You don't have a sex--
就连我都有性♥爱♥录像
even I have a sex tape, man.
别误会 那拍的真的很糟糕
I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a really awful sex tape.
如果谁发现了 绝对不会想看的
If somebody found it, they definitely wouldn't want to watch it.
就算他们看了
And if they watched it,
也绝对不会想谈论
they certainly wouldn't want to talk about it.
-乔 -抱歉
- Joe. Joe. - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我不知道 或许是谁走漏了特拉维斯的事
I don't know. Maybe somebody tipped him off about Travis.
-我们只是在健身 -那他们要干什么
- We were just working out. - Then what the fuck would they want?
看来我们要去发现了 走
Well, guess we're about to find out. Let's go.
不 是你去发现
No, you're about to find out.
他说协会对我不感兴趣
He said they're not interested in me.
我不能说这话让我好伤心
I can't say that hurts my feelings, either.
迪莫里斯怎么样 听说他招了克莱德
How's D. Smith, by the way? I heard he hired Clyde.
很好 很忙 他向你问好
Good. Busy. He said to say hello.
他们人很好 我们是老交情了
I bet. They're good men. We go way back.
对 他们提到了
Yeah, they mentioned that.
我去帮你倒杯水
I'm gonna get you some water.
-不用 谢谢 -那你喝什么
- No, thanks. - What do you want?
不喝 谢谢
No, thanks.
好吧
Okay. All right.
要喝就说
Let me know.
既然我知道你想要继续
Since I know you'd like to continue
打理协会成员的财务
handling our union members' money,
我们认为有必要审查一下你的
we felt it necessary to take a look at yours.
-好 -在球员生涯期间
- Okay. - So how much would you say
你总共取得了多少财产
you've netted over the course of your career?
不是那么简单的
Uh, it's not that simple.
说个大概数字嘛 给我听一下
Well, you know, ballpark it. Just, you know, humor me.
等会我们再来政♥府♥企业谁黑心那套
We'll get into the highway robbery of Uncle Sam and agents later.
是 我的经纪人挣的是正经钱
Yeah, my agent earned every dime, buddy.
政♥府♥我就不知道了
I don't know about that Uncle Sam.
好 说说吧
Uh, okay, let's give this a crack.
我的第一份合同在96年
My first contract was in '96.
5年500万 100万保障金
Five over five, one million guaranteed.
99年续约了4年
Four-year extension in '99.
1200万 300万保障金
$12 million, three of it guaranteed.
下一份合同是在超级碗之后
Next contract after that was post Super Bowl.
2000万 600万保障金
$20 million with six of it guaranteed.
但当我被交易时 削减了一半
It was cut in half, though, when I got traded.
然后开始走下坡路了
And then the downtick started to happen.
那之后 是3年1000万
After that, it was 10 for three.
1000万
$10 million?
你叫它下坡吗
You call that a downtick?
和以前比较 是的
In context, yes, it's a downtick.
我职业生涯的最后两年
Uh, the final two years of my career
在新奥尔良度过 很棒的城市
I spent in New Orleans. Great city.
拿的老将底薪 每年92万5
Made the vet league minimum of 925K per year.
你整个职业生涯赚了将近3000万
You netted almost $30 million over the course of your career.
我打得不错
I had a hell of a career.
所以我的问题是
So my question is--
-钱都去哪里了 -人之常情嘛
- Where did it all go? - Can you blame me?
是
No.
过去我有很多人要照顾
I had to take care of a lot of people back then.
我买♥♥了奢侈品吗
Did I have some luxuries?
是 当然
Yes, absolutely.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表